Ancient Reliquary Key

I don't understand why you all are crying about keys because they are meant to be lottery ticket. Do you cry when you don't win the lottery? I don't think so. Stop crying like babies and play the game!
i think they are even rarer than ex....found 2 ex and no Key in 5 days of playtime....rly sucks sry will never play a league again for items only for challenge rewards
I've found one so far. Honestly, Chris has really screwed this one up for this league. The odds of getting something decent out of the Chest is about the same as getting something decent whenever a regular Unique drops in the game so there's absolutely no reason for the keys to be as rare as they are.

It certainly is a disincentive for me to keep playing this league. What's the point if they never drop?

I know others have already made this comment but it's spot on so I'm happy to repeat it. Chris stated early on that the options he had was to make the Key either more common and have a reduced chance of getting anything good, or make it super rare and have an increased chance to get a good item. All we ended up with was a super rare item with a reduced chance of getting anything good. Piss poor effort really.
"
I've found one so far. Honestly, Chris has really screwed this one up for this league. The odds of getting something decent out of the Chest is about the same as getting something decent whenever a regular Unique drops in the game so there's absolutely no reason for the keys to be as rare as they are.

It certainly is a disincentive for me to keep playing this league. What's the point if they never drop?

I know others have already made this comment but it's spot on so I'm happy to repeat it. Chris stated early on that the options he had was to make the Key either more common and have a reduced chance of getting anything good, or make it super rare and have an increased chance to get a good item. All we ended up with was a super rare item with a reduced chance of getting anything good. Piss poor effort really.

There's been so many threads on this already but i wanna add my two cents. I want to echo this sentiment. Especially this :

"The odds of getting something decent out of the Chest is about the same as getting something decent whenever a regular Unique drops in the game so there's absolutely no reason for the keys to be as rare as they are"

It's a shame. Anyway, changes to drop rates won't be made anymore at this point i guess, but it just adds a sour taste to this league. 250 hours active play, 3 keys. Chris, come on...
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Yeah, on this score I'm in agreement... It's a pretty important part of the league and it's relegated solely to megafarmers (drops) who can buy as many as they want...

Honestly the damn things should have drop rates akin to chaos orbs.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
SSF: Two exalts, no Keys. Not complaining, but seems a bit too rare. Not "chaos" rare... have had like 25 Chaos Drops at least. Don't even bother counting. Should be reasonable to expect to find one in the time a character reaches level 90 though.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 9, 2017, 11:32:25 AM
Finally fond one in a Tier 1, unIDed rare map.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 9, 2017, 1:26:52 PM
I just found my first key at level 92 in a random rare red map. I haven't found any exalted thus far.. Both of these drops are very rare for me, maybe i am just unlucky.

other thoughts: Selling the key seems like a better choice at this point.. There are only a hand full of legacy items that would be worth while so the 70 chaos seems like a good option.
Trading is safe... but you'll have more fun trying it.
So far I've got two exalts and one key, but I guess that's random. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info