Ancient Reliquary Key

"
Petarded wrote:
How rare is the drop rate really? If they are as rare as exalts then i might play the entire league without seeing one?

don't stop, continue open chest and kill mobs
IGN: CloudieRaine , lHarry_Potterl
I usually online at 10am~3pm GMT(+0:00)
I have two characters in the league.
Templar lev.85 and Shadow lev 89 (80% to 90lev).
I do play a lot and yet I have not seen any Ancient Keys.
I am starting to loosing my hope. I know people who play less than I do and had 4-5 keys dropped
Come one GGG give me a reason to play:)
Found my very first one in Orchard map right before I hit 91.

Sold it in 5 minutes.
Found three so far, playing one character, 258 hours according to the Steam counter. Used the first two, got useless items, got wiser and sold the third one :) Incidentally, I've also got a total of three exalt drops. So yes, they are just as rare as exalts.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Apr 7, 2017, 5:36:52 AM
So far 2 dropped for me but since I'm no gambler I used them for some nice trades! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I've gotten 3, sold them. Like hell I'm using it, seeing how this game has masochistic tightly weighted drops. I'll get a foil life sprig or some shit.

I honestly hope the devs change this. They care more about the economy then the game its self.
91 91 and 89. 0 fucking keys. After I finish up my last 4 challenges for the portal I'm done until 3.0. Most bullshit marquee league mechanic I've ever seen.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I have yet to find one :/
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
Still 0.
Found my first (and only so far) at 69 hours gameplay. SSF, so of course I opened it and got a crappy item (did not expect any different, was kinda fun nonetheless).
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info