Ancient Reliquary Key

"
Baldrick wrote:
lev 90, 3 days, 11 hours of playtime, and no keys.

Got 2 exalt though.

I don't know how much time I've actually spent in this league, but I've gotten 7 ex drops.
1 key.

GGG were utter *morons* with this item's rarity, considering that most of the legacy crap is, well, crap. The damn keys should've dropped like chaos, not f*ing mirrors.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Baldrick wrote:
lev 90, 3 days, 11 hours of playtime, and no keys.

Got 2 exalt though.

I don't know how much time I've actually spent in this league, but I've gotten 7 ex drops.
1 key.

GGG were utter *morons* with this item's rarity, considering that most of the legacy crap is, well, crap. The damn keys should've dropped like chaos, not f*ing mirrors.

They're about 1000 times more common than mirrors. It's really nice to get your facts straight when you call someone else an utter moron.
I had 3 chars over lvl 80, 2 went to 92ish. No Key. Had 2 or 3 exalts drop. Sadly I never got to experience a key open.
No Keys.
No Exalts.
No Drops worth selling.
Nothing new.
:|
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
7 keys, 6 ex, 4 divine, some decent drops like :

Nothing great from keys, as you see below. The rest I sold except for one left unopened.

I was able to (mostly) complete my collection of league specific uniques which right there is worth the price of admission imo.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 6, 2017, 10:04:41 PM

SSF keys :)

Nothing useful for me though but good fun.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Found 6 Keys. Sold one, opened 3, still have 2 to open at some point.
Last edited by Azathoth on Jun 7, 2017, 1:11:30 AM
8 ex, 0 div, 4 keys
keeping them keys to rot in standard
played quite a bit, only got 1 key. i was thinking i will get 1 every 2-3 maps, but it seems are very rare. i would play the beta for new acts, as far for this league is good idea, but very bad presented. As far as the leagues are great, this game tends to focus more and more and moooooore in heavy grind players. Casual players can't get anny fun.
ex 13 div 12 key 15
5 key open

&
Taste of Hate, Sapphire Flask

Last edited by krirys78 on Jun 13, 2017, 1:51:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info