Ancient Reliquary Key

probally never find one x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Haven't found any of them in Normal, but just entered Cruel last night so might get one there, but from what I've seen, they don't seem super, super rare. Not exactly common either, but yeah.
In maps but ofc i haven't found any yet not that it matters it will no doubt be a shit relic for me anyway.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Mar 5, 2017, 11:10:26 AM
the biggest thing to attract me to playing the league was the reliquary... and it barely drops im already at maps. doesnt matter if i get shitty relics i would rather have more common key drops and harder good relics.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
MrKmfa wrote:
Do you have to have league stones active in order to get a key to drop?

I believe so, it kinda sounded like it when they they posted the notes about it. Do not know if it has been confirmed at all though.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Just found 1 . No league stones active. Found on the Riverways on Cruel. Was a trash mob. The item filter gave a HUGE notification unlike any I had ever seen.

Got my key in dried lake and from legacy chest got 3 shit unique items
"
Petarded wrote:
How rare is the drop rate really? If they are as rare as exalts then i might play the entire league without seeing one?

Got one in Dried Lake Normal around lvl 30!

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Mar 5, 2017, 5:24:30 PM
"
Petarded wrote:
How rare is the drop rate really? If they are as rare as exalts then i might play the entire league without seeing one?

Probably that or worse like this:

First one for me: in B4 OB. And this isn't even a blue moon year (next blue moon is January 2018). Super low RNG chance for it to drop is such a bitch!

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 5, 2017, 5:25:18 PM
Level 66 not one key yet.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info