Ancient Reliquary Key

"
Nephalim wrote:
Level 66 not one key yet.

76 no key yet aswell xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
You think no drop till 76 is bad? We had only 1 key guild wise until now, which dropped during the first day in normal for someone.
(multiple 80+ toons)

Kind of ironic, that our guild's name is Relic.

If I get to level 90 without finding a key or an exalt, I'm going to be pretty sad, I mean not just that, but the unique I wanted to see was not found yet/ not included in the chest anyway.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 5, 2017, 8:55:50 PM
I hate this, i only play 3 nights a week how am i able to get the legacy items i want. sad.
"
krenderke wrote:
You think no drop till 76 is bad? We had only 1 key guild wise until now, which dropped during the first day in normal for someone.
(multiple 80+ toons)

If I get to level 90 without finding a key or an exalt, I'm going to be pretty sad, I mean not just that, but the unique I wanted to see was not found yet/ not included in the chest anyway.

yes i do think that's bad xD also no exalted and diviners orb tho xd then again i am lucky enough to get sum zombie gear while i was planning on rolling one after i get enough gear for it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
krenderke wrote:
(multiple 80+ toons)

I am sorry to hear that. just like i said before it would be more fun if the keys were more commong but good relics were more rare. If i dont get a key soon playing this league would feel very pointless. The main thing that attracts players to play and its as rare as an exalt drop... smh
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
And just think... we're already over 2% the way through the league!
"
Petarded wrote:
the biggest thing to attract me to playing the league was the reliquary... and it barely drops im already at maps. doesnt matter if i get shitty relics i would rather have more common key drops and harder good relics.

I thought that is what they planned. But i think it is more like exalted drop rate.
too rare

get shitty legacy item

poe in a nutshell
"
Chris wrote:

Which would you rather have?

a) Reliquaries are very rare and only drop good items

b) Reliquaries are more common and also drop special collector versions of worse items

We chose option b so that more people get to experience them. Some results are uniques that are pre-buff, but you can divine them to set them back to current values. The collector value is the main thing though.

Looks like Chris made GGG go with the rarity of a) and the drops of b)...

I was expecting them to drop as often as Chaos, not Exalts or Divines.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Mar 5, 2017, 11:03:38 PM
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Which would you rather have?

a) Reliquaries are very rare and only drop good items

b) Reliquaries are more common and also drop special collector versions of worse items

We chose option b so that more people get to experience them. Some results are uniques that are pre-buff, but you can divine them to set them back to current values. The collector value is the main thing though.

Looks like Chris made GGG go with the rarity of a) and the drops of b)...

I was expecting them to drop as often as Chaos, not Exalts or Divines.

I was expecting the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info