Ancient Reliquary Key

I bizarrely got two drops in an hour the other day. A bit of a waste, as I've given up upgrading my characters anyway. I sold them and the chaos will rot their way to standard. Wish they'd dropped a month ago when my eternally poor self could have used the profits. I had no interest opening them, as even if a legacy Shavs dropped, I wont be making a new toon.

It was a fun idea that miserably failed, in my opinion.
in LSC i got 10 key drops and 8 exalt drops and 5 divines and i had only 3 characters between 90-93 and now when i have been playing LHC i have 1 character 90 lvl one 89 and now another 80 and i havent gotten a single key drop just 2 exalts and 0 divines
Finally yesterday first came up.

So this league for me is: 1 key, 1 exalt and 1 div
I found my first one on Arsenal and the other one on Mao Kun. If you're hunting Ancient Reliquary keys then I suggest going to maps with high quantity of item mod. Well obviously. :P
16 keys dropped

sold one for 90c early

15 going to collect dust

gj ggg
3 ARK - 5 relics out of them, nothing noteworthy...
2 ex
0 div

One thing that bugs me is that GGG decided to put in the reliquary items that are worse than their regular counterparts, but hey, you can use a divine on them lol.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
pichapie wrote:
16 keys dropped

sold one for 90c early

15 going to collect dust

gj ggg

bought overall 40 keys in LSC got nothing then i moved to LHC
Dropped second key, used it just because i havent currency problems already.
Got my mighty foil chayula, not even leg roll.
I found two keys so far, that is ok for me, but the result could have been better, as I only got a single unique each time.
Found and opened , never again :

Spoiler

Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info