How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

ok, other than map drops.

poorly with jewels, keep getting fire damge unique jewels not cold... nd cant get detonate mines for the life of me.

Got a 6 link bow, may have to start over lol
Lucky enchant. I have another Baron so I'll keep grinding for my GG (Zombie dmg).

"
DoubleU wrote:

5 link made me smile, life roll is shite but oh well.

Scour the chest. Transmute. Alt/aug til better life roll. Regal. Mastercraft res.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Spoiler
"
DoubleU wrote:

5 link made me smile, life roll is shite but oh well.

Scour the chest. Transmute. Alt/aug til better life roll. Regal. Mastercraft res.

Ya ilvl 53, not really worth the currency ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Managed to run into two of the beasts needed for spirit bosses last night. Craiceann and Saqawal. Fought Craiceann, haven't had a chance to challenge Saqawal yet.

Pretty pleased with the drop. Dumped 250 fuse on it and no 6L but I wasn't too surprised since 250 fuse is nothing.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
The league is done for me.

I'm pretty happy with my char and the gear I found, don't get me wrong. In that regard, SSF still works pretty well.

But at lvl 80, I have no access to further content. I could be well into yellows and even reds by now, but I have no mappool, not even whites, and I'm also out of currency to buy the daily dose from Zana, no matter how bad it is.

Yesterday, I ran 7 maps between t1 and t6. The return was 1 (in words: one) beach map. I'll keep it as a memorial token.

Of course, I have hundreds of nets. I'd gladly use them on beasts higher than the stuff crawling about on Oriath Square, but I can't.

And I'll certainly not start over with another char just to hit the same wall. The gating of content in this game is ridiculous.

The consequence? Lots of other games to play, and GGG will have to do without my contributions.
"
Ehiin wrote:
The league is done for me.

I'm pretty happy with my char and the gear I found, don't get me wrong. In that regard, SSF still works pretty well.

But at lvl 80, I have no access to further content. I could be well into yellows and even reds by now, but I have no mappool, not even whites, and I'm also out of currency to buy the daily dose from Zana, no matter how bad it is.

Yesterday, I ran 7 maps between t1 and t6. The return was 1 (in words: one) beach map. I'll keep it as a memorial token.

Of course, I have hundreds of nets. I'd gladly use them on beasts higher than the stuff crawling about on Oriath Square, but I can't.

And I'll certainly not start over with another char just to hit the same wall. The gating of content in this game is ridiculous.

The consequence? Lots of other games to play, and GGG will have to do without my contributions.

I'm sad to hear that. I know lots of people are having issues with map sustain at the moment. Anecdotally I'm not really having many problems, but I don't think I've ever had problems until around T12 when you tend to get stuck at T11 with the occasional jaunt into T12+.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
No idea if there is something weird going on with the map drops. Only lvl 87 now - not playing much - dont like the league. Now trying to get 'Phantasmagoria' (and then the next 'Gardens' etc). But have ~100 maps, most white, some yellow. So maps drop for me in sufficient numbers without trying hard or doing anything special.

For anybody with map/Atlas unlock problems maybe read this - this was made for SSF:

Atlas Progression Guide (3.2 -) Karvarousku

Image in the article: https://i.imgur.com/QjGaq2V.png
Or use this one: https://i.imgur.com/9EOP68p.jpg - and wiki has a similar one.

(Some grinding is usually necessary to overcome the occasional 'wall'.)

Edit: Added +SSF
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Mar 14, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
I know these images. I know these guides. They're mostly useless for SSF.

I can't grind content I don't have (unless you count farming Act 10 for T1-maps at lvl 80 as grinding - I don't, my masochism still has some boundaries intact).

I have no maps, and I have no currency. I started mapping with less than 10 chaos, a handful of alchs and chances and zero regals.

Yes, I do the chance- and chaos-recipes from lvl 1 onwards. But I can't grind for more regals when I don't have access to lvl 75+ content.

And honestly, in the meantime I don't even care any more if it's WAI or bugged or just onsidered anecdotal evidence. People have complained about currency and map drops since day 1 of the league, and it's by far not only an SSF problem. That the borked bestiary mechanic with its retarded net drops has something to do with it, is at least an informed assumption.

GGG chose not to react, neither by acknowledgment nor by action, and now they'll have to live with the consequences - that people are leaving left, right and in droves.

And, like me, they won't come back easily, because no one like to get fucked over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info