How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
bwam wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got my first Primordial Jewel since they were introduced:

I get excited when these drop too haha.

I've gotten as many as 2/3 of these (last League, actually), but can you imagine finding the 6 needed to make the build go? Maybe this League, tho, with that Unique Jewel recipe from the Menagerie altar thing, you might be able to try if you're deadset on doing the Primordial thing in a League.

We'll have to see if they fix the problems I have outlined before I give it another chance. Chris says they have some changes in line for next week. I'd really like to give it another try.
I love how they fused Weave the Arcane and Walk the Aether. This small change made the uber trials grind less of an issue for me.

ED "stick and move" playstyle is fun as usual. Never gets old.

I've never used Abyssal Cry before getting this belt. It fits really well with Blight and Essence Drain map clear and DESTROYS enemies that use SRS or mass adds.

Current Glacial Cascade totem gear.
Last edited by Cyse on Mar 10, 2018, 8:56:57 PM
What build do I make to make the best use of
?

Got
as well... hmm.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Mar 10, 2018, 9:16:53 PM
Since the sound of those nets dropping is causing me nightmares, I went back to Standart and rolled a Scorch Ray Jugggg, with unused gear from previous leagues.

Spoiler

Looking good so far. It's tanky af and lots of improvements can be still done (eg. haven't rolled opal rings yet).

I have been also trying to chance Tidebreaker maul for a next char (another Jugggg most likely Tectonic slam), and it just dropped from twinned museum maligaro :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Some new findings

Just found this so will probably roll RF as a second character.
My second bones after I ripped my first one yesterday.

This game really wants me to play summoner.I started out as one , made it to lvl 84 with 2 Spectres which felt horrible. Now that I moved past Summoner for now, the game throws Bones of Ullr at me and all other Summoner related shit.

edit:

Scour Alched this 5 link chest. Looking forward to using that on my Sunder Raider.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Mar 11, 2018, 2:31:40 PM
Got a Tabula prophecy, so 6L is solved for the moment...

Everything could be better, but fine for white/low yellow maps. :)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Today was also quite nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info