How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Another RIP. Just as my Raider character was gonna get of the ground.
Doedre started casting her wither shit. I ported out and went back in. Big mistake.
Now I know that whenever she casts her wither I will just leave and reset the zone.
corrupting tempest & keeper of the trove <3

sadly none of them were remotely good.

same map, sadly no use currently with these colors...

but i do feel extremly lucky, and thats all that matters :D
Last edited by PaoloPinkel on Mar 12, 2018, 3:58:42 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
What build do I make to make the best use of
?

Got
as well... hmm.

Holy shit lol.

Grats mate. Your RNG is literally insane.

I would go EK nova Inquistor Full conversion (phys > lighting/cold)

Uses Light poacher helm, headhunter, and the Inpulsas.

Pretty sweet man.

Let´s see how quickly I mess up and rip this sword to SC.
New glowes on new character
Been playing a bit of bestiary yesterday. Finally found a chest upgrade for the absolutely shitty 5L from town vendor I've used so far. I was weighting if I should use Vorici for 5L, luckily I didn't and it linked in about 30 fus. (I always use Vorici for the 6S, tho):

Also, this dropped white from a random mob. But I prefer the more defensive 5L chest.

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Got tilted by my champion wander's general lack of defense and survivability. Re-rolled my leaguestarter Ascendant FB totems into Explosive Arrow. Best skill.

Somehow I had managed to vendor both Quillrains I found so I'm stuck using a bloody storm cloud for the time being. My gear is absolutely ass though, and I've had some severely bad luck in finding upgrades, which is making progressing to high yellow maps a struggle.

Probably going to spend the next few evenings doing some brainless MF in T1-2 maps using some of this stuff desperately hoping to find something decent.

Also, 200 chance orbs spent on short bows and no quill rain. Man why did I think I had three and vendored the two I had.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE

I've had like 3 abyssal depths and 2 of them had Liches

planning to use that Tombfist once I get decent abyssal jewels

5 link made me smile, life roll is shite but oh well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 13, 2018, 8:35:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info