How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

pretty decent for me if i don't count in that my internet was out a few hours xd

first unique dropped

second

third

and last

not many good league stones thoxD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 2:47:55 AM
im getting decent drops, and im doing my best to farm up currency. i have no issues with portals or wisdoms now. i've gotten a regal, several chaos, some regrets and scours etc etc.

nothing real great in drops as of yet, but im also only lvl 25
"
xMustard wrote:
im getting decent drops, and im doing my best to farm up currency. i have no issues with portals or wisdoms now. i've gotten a regal, several chaos, some regrets and scours etc etc.

nothing real great in drops as of yet, but im also only lvl 25

ahh well level 25 is still early :P my first unique dropped at 30ish xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Rolled into SSF HC yesterday got to level 15 before I realized I wasn't in SSF HC LEGACY - oops
Just ripped at 38 time to re-roll.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Still early for me as I had a busy day, only lvl 22. My first time playing since around awakening and really enjoying it.

this is the first time i've played a league, and im really really loving it. i've always just kinda disliked the idea of starting over and over since i don't play enough to really grind things out in a leagues time, but ya im loving this.

i gotta get back into the game!
Got a whole bunch of jack all.

Decent enough, i hit cruel a4 before i went to bed (because rushing in ssf is kind of pointless) and got a

from the fat dude. Playing a MoM cwc scorching ray/firestorm toon and it basically levels itself. ~1600 mana at 55 with dumpster gear is kind of nuts.

Planning to clear both labs in cruel/merc today and farming aqueducts for a tabula so i can get mapping.
Pretty well RNF#@cked so far. Just started Act3 Normal and still no unique! :0 Having fun regardless, though!
In 30 mins i should be merciless so i will rush to get map device to see what i get from my reliquary keys. Should end at lvl60 today if i dont slack around. Surprisingly this style doesn't differ from my usual playstyle, so its k.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info