How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Next you're gonna tell me orbs are for crafting lol
Still early days (Merciless Ledge), and so far there's not been a lot of unique drops to write home about.

But..

What a league! I'm having so much fun. There's just plenty to do, and I couldn't enjoy it more. :-)

Got one of those Ancient Reliquary Keys as well and I'm just waiting for Zana's Map Device to go grab whatever is in that chest.
https://soundcloud.com/anderswg
Same as always other then i did get an ex before lvl 55 (dont remember what lvl think it was 53)
This has been my most improbable find so far:

There's probably some law of RNG conservation that states I've exhausted all my allocated luck for the league.
"
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.
lol at talking on behalf of everyone

and people who wanted a great increase drops, shouldve never used the words 'ssf' to start with. they shouldve just said they wanted drops and instant gratification in a way where you wouldnt want to trade to begin with (and I shudder to think what such drops would have to be in a game like poe that has a billion of uniques and hundreds of diverse builds)
Pretty good went with blight this Time

Ssf Tag is a pretty nice Addon

Farm and Buy cant Compete with Self improvement
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 5, 2017 5:55:48 AM
Pretty good must say. Tabula in normal Ship Graveyard is kinda usefull :)
Found this little baby as hardcore ssf life based character.

Last edited by Asheren on Mar 5, 2017 7:46:06 AM
"

There's probably some law of RNG conservation that states I've exhausted all my allocated luck for the league.
Lmao, only if it was any useful apart from being a top kek troll item. Fishing my ass :^)
"
Completed 5 ChallengesKelsaîk wrote:
"

Lmao, only if it was any useful apart from being a top kek troll item. Fishing my ass :^)

hmm maybe your luck went to me just got tabula rasa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info