How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Unavailable

Not bad for a start. :)

Don't want to mock you but everyone get's those. Level 18:
Unavailable
Unavailable

Edit: But to say something on topic... Im doing fine so far with my SSF character. Just lvl 18... Ill report again when I am lvl 80.
Last edited by Kaw on Mar 4, 2017, 4:20:22 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Lvl 62, A1 merciless.

I'm a bit overleveled because there's so much shit going on with the leaguestones. And I actually did most sidequests.

Char is doing fine, resists are capped wih purity of elements, life is alright. Ready for mapping once I walk though the remaining acts. :)

Cool drops:

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Bored AF ... I forgot how slow new characters run. ....
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Lvl 62, A1 merciless.

I'm a bit overleveled because there's so much shit going on with the leaguestones. And I actually did most sidequests.

Char is doing fine, resists are capped wih purity of elements, life is alright. Ready for mapping once I walk though the remaining acts. :)

Cool drops:

luckeh!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Nice not having ppl bother me. I can trade/flip with the best of them but this much more relaxing. I've done everything in this game many time shaper/ubers/etc so no rush either.

I'm actually listening to dialog from NPCs whole new game really!

I still don't understand those league stones. How come I can only use two? Wont let me put three in.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 4, 2017, 8:16:23 PM
got shitty drops, but I don't care... I'm not one of this cry-babies ready to push "transfer to legacy soft-core" button, I'm a real man playing SFL!

... and I'm loving it ;)
There are 3 kinds of people in the world: those who can count & those who can't
[first read on Jarulf guide to d1 :D]
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.
"
Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.

Some of us enjoy the challenge? We get a lot out of it. Clearly SSF is just not for you.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.

Many people just wanted a SSF mode to dissuade them from trading so they wont get bored of the game after a week, because they can buy everything. Some want a ladder to compare their progress against each other, on a fair basis without possibility of cheating.

I also particulary like how your post both manages to speak for all the SSF players and at the same time disses everyone that plays it right now. Props.

On topic: Main hurdle for the league is over, i met zana. Now i can do maps in my fortres of solitude.

I also found

Will combine with breach and beyond. (once that combination wont automatically wreck me)
Next you're gonna tell me orbs are for crafting lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info