How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Switched over to SSF because it seems as if this league is primarily designed with SSF in mind! Glad I did!

Currently have a lvl 86 RF juggernaut.

So far so good! Looking for a RotP or Safells to drop... still doing good on the degen since Jugg is toooo thicc.

Just entering T6 maps with 6.3k life. Farming Uber Lab right now for decent uniques to drop out of the end lab chests and maybe some maps i don't have. Pretty good so far!

Current Gear Progression:

Spoiler

For some reason I keep dropping awesome helmets and gloves... but can't seem to get decent anything else lol.
random drop from a freaking wastepool-map:

tempted to create a new character around this, but is there any build that goes phys/ lightning on a two-handed weapon?
Rip'd at 78. Restarting.
The Irony of SSF-->found within 2 maps of each other:

oh and this:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Not a Biscos but I'll take it. T3 Talisman recipe is a game changer for us, the recipe itself is frequent enough to where you'll be able to cycle through trash pretty easily.
YEY Tallys are back!

SSF since ~OB
Been leveling a new RF Pathfinder since RNGesus blessed me with these items. And I said I absolutely wasn't going to be rolling another character until I got to 90. Godamnit.

And of course, while leveling that character - I find the item I spent almost 300 chance orbs looking for.

Again, godamnit RNG. I probably wouldn't have wanted to reroll if I had a quillrain for my EA chara.
Atleast I got these 'useful' items right?

On a slightly less salty note, the talisman recipes look great. Very cheap, and should be able to do 1 almost every map depending on mob composition. Excited to start doing them regularly.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on Mar 16, 2018, 8:59:46 AM
Decided to give SSF a second try this league (tried before in harbinger). Really enjoying myself this time around.

Plenty of things to build around. Bless RNG.
Not playing much. Lvl 88 now, trying to get 'Mineral Pools' to drop.
Got a Soul Mantle (drop):

Some random drops:

--

Really dislike the league. Every time I look at this beast crafting stuff I lose interest in the game. It is just too clunky to use efficiently without learning everything about it. And as I dont like it I am not interested in doing this learning. And on the capturing side my worst issue is the 'Find Waldo' (amongst all the spawned monsters) thing.
Likely going to ditch SSF HC Bestiary. Maybe catch up on some boss fights doing some SC or sth. But not going to play anywhere near as much as in the last few leagues.

Edit: typo
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Mar 23, 2018, 5:57:45 AM
I played in my zoo thing today and:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info