How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I've been hunting for a str based Elder chest for a few days now, and when it finally dropped it already had what I wanted (high life and str%). Threw about 800 fusings at it with no 6L before settling for a 5L. Crafted +1 Zombie and then slammed the mana. Once I get into a steady pool of red tier maps I'll hopefully find an i83 that will allow a higher str roll.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Mar 19, 2018, 3:13:03 AM

After starting in Bestriay and not being happy with my Chars there i decided to roll SSF this league. Went with a RF Chieftan and am really happry how the Character feels.

First noteworthy drop:

And yesterday i got extremly lucky and got:

I am not really efficient in my Atlas Progession, i prefer to unlock every map and dont go the "optimal" route. Almost done with unlocking all the white maps and slowly moving into the yellows this week i guess.
I really enjoy the SSF league, as i do not need to interrupt my mapping for 1C trades ;)

Also, i like Bestiary way more when playing SSF, as the recipes seem more useful that way.
New helmet

My RF character is coming together nicely. Just progressing through maps... trying to get all of my T8s so i can run them all.

Current gear is nice... considering i dropped 2 Saffell's over the weekend. RF Jugg is super chill and pretty stress free to play.

Oh yeah then I got the balefire from Beastcrafting and had to actually drop the mic! lol

SSF has been way more fun then the trade league... glad I switched over.
One build, one league as I am too lazy. GC hiero this time around.

I almost gave up on league awhile ago once I hit 12 challenges and then I started playing lazily daily Zanas or so; oddly today I got more ssf abyss gear than last league:

Now trying to get 5L torso and stuff will start happening bit better; right now using:

and/or

Sadly I don't seem to be able to get beyond 88, as I start taking stupid risks every now and then and don't have second character who could kill rippy map bosses (and I do fullish cleans out of principle).

Nothing useful from Bestiary stuff; Brutus' lead sprinkler, crab hat, and some t3 talismans.
How's the maps in that league? Do they drop past tier 10 there??? If so, I'll go there before quitting after 5 years of loyalty. At tier 9.....maps don't drop at all when going solo.

*Sitting at 478k dps with just auras.........worthless if you have to do T8 maps and below. Worthless.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Mar 19, 2018, 4:06:38 PM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
How's the maps in that league? Do they drop past tier 10 there??? If so, I'll go there before quitting after 5 years of loyalty. At tier 9.....maps don't drop at all when going solo.

*Sitting at 478k dps with just auras.........worthless if you have to do T8 maps and below. Worthless.

Maps are fine, I haven't noticed any major issues. In fact progression is arguably a bit better than Abyss if you plan to run Harbinger. Orb of Horizon really smoothes out your atlas.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Mar 20, 2018, 4:03:56 AM
... Ugh I hate Minions though
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info