How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cyse wrote:

Chirp! :D
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Just dropped
will have to div it but still

after some rework
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 21, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
"
Watned to make new char for ssf, but isnt that booring?

it can be more rewarding (and more frustrating) and you feel lucky when stuff drops instead of just ticking the boxes by trading.
"
Cyse wrote:

GZ!
SSF since ~OB
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
"
Watned to make new char for ssf, but isnt that booring?

it can be more rewarding (and more frustrating) and you feel lucky when stuff drops instead of just ticking the boxes by trading.

If you value currency play trade league.

If you value items play SSF.

That's the basic guideline i give anyone.

The drops in SSF feel more valuable because you care about them. The lack of instant trade even makes 1c items feel awesome. Also you will be surprised what items you squeeze into your build that you wouldn't even consider in the trade league.

It's a lot of fun if you don't want to rush and just find fun items. Bestiary is the perfect league for SSF imo. Lots of options to self-craft gear and generate uniques that may help your build.

Build progression is also cool. YOu could have one build in mind, but drop a unique that makes you want to switch instantly! It's super fun to see your character progression like a winding river rather than a streamlined water pipe.
Wow RNG hates and loves me.

Swapped my PSU because the old one was kind of loud which led to system instability. I went on to test stability in STD SSF. First map i open has abyssal depths. It had a boss and lo and behold:

Now I am sad that it didnt happen in league SSF :(. Would've been an awesome armor for many of my builds.

Edit: Time to 6l :D
Last edited by FaustVIII on Mar 21, 2018, 3:59:39 PM
Elder in SSF is one horrid grind; still have 1 guardian map that hasnt dropped at all (T6) yet I am up to T10 ~most and some T12s. Sigh.

Got this set up as I want (except for horrid abyss gem; I have only shitty ones sadly):

I just hit Q20 on most of my gems so did just easy T6-T10 exp farming for a level. I have Q20 GC as well but before L19 it is not worth using. Once I have Q20 gems at ~l19 I will try to push to higher map tiers, maybe. DPS seems sufficient even now (over 70% cold pen + with curse ~110% seems crazy, add on top of that arcane surge + these

and up to T10 bosses have melted semi-instantly.

Tankiness wise, 4k hp + 1k es + 1,3k unreserved mana on MoM seems ok, but not great; recently I have died to 'happy breach surprise' on nasty mod map, and to one case of rushing too fast -> MoM killed mana -> died by thousand cuts. In general unid'd rare maps seem mostly fine though.

Beastcrafting blessed me with a lv 21 blight gem on my essence drainer, altho I don't have the sockets for it at the moment, might have to do some arrangements with my links , so I can actually deal damage with it, but I also think my singletarget is sort-of sufficient at the moment, so I'm in no hurry haha.

(now that I look at it, I don't even use arctic armor and it is still socketed)

This was also a very lucky find, had fantasies about finding one and it came true :P

"
Trentemoller wrote:

Wow, that is a quite nice ammy!
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 21, 2018, 8:02:46 PM
Dropped out of a Channel trying to complete some links in the Atlas... I guess I have RF somewhere in my future
Some SSF player

Just identified this ring and crafted some resists on it. The life roll is kinda low, but everything else is nice for me. Needed the resists badly and the phys roll gave me +500 DPS lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info