How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

my first one ever. Now starting RF Chieftain for map cruising :D

Nice tri-res chestpiece, if only the liferoll was higher.

Blood of the Karui is an amazing flask. it let´s me facetank stuff I had to run from before.
These rippy red Bestiary Devourers and also in Beastcrafting it comes in handy.
From now on, this thing will be a staple in every melee build I play as long as I can fit it in.
Jeesus what an amazing flask.
after 89 levels of not even a divine orb, got this and an exalted within 2 maps of each other
gonna reroll ED occultist i guess!

here's my Sunder Jugg currently

Spoiler
Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 22, 2018, 1:05:26 PM
Just had the abyss dungeon after countless abyss event things, brings me to 13/24 for my league goal.

Swapped out

For

Seem to make a significant impact on things for two reasons,making enemies more manageable but also the 'on hit' works better with Profane Bloom than Blasphemy with it's small AoE.Shame really though as that extra projectile speed and knockback are nice to have.

By the way using it with Ethereal knives (Nova style).
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 23, 2018, 3:29:50 AM

Trying to Farm a Kaoms Heart in Shaped Volcano... But sustain is hillarious... was at 11 maps in stock yesterday. 8 maps later.... down to 3 maps, lol.
And Cards not dropping aswell^^

got those aswell, my 2nd ever shavronnes.

but maybe, game is telling me to stop farming kaoms, stop with cleave and go Ngamahu Cyclone...
Found a few things for my new VD Character.

As well as a shield (finally) for my starter. Just when I was about ready to give up on him.

I like this ring for levelling.

This jewel adds 1k to my tooltip.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Mar 23, 2018, 2:55:55 PM
Do you guys follow specific builds or do you make your own? I'm always looking for new and SSF viable builds and I don't really want to make one of my own; I'll probably fail.

In past leagues, I've usually played both PewPewPew's Firestorm build and Ghazzy's Essence Drain/Contagion build. I'm not as skilled as some of you and thus only play until about level 83, because that's when I run into a "soft" wall, meaning higher maps are way too dangerous and the maps I feel comfortable with don't give enough xp due to the level difference.

This time around I'm using Nedieth's Essence Drain/Blight build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717015/page/1 and I'm currently level 84, my highest ever. Now I'm just running daily master missions. A lot of uniques have dropped, but only one of those was good for me (better than nothing though).

Anyway, does anybody have good builds to share?

Thanks!
Personally i do make my own buils. Started with a spectre summoner and upgraded to spectre+skeletons after finding this:

Now i dont have to swap my spectres for bosses anymore.

Some of the cool stuff i've found/vaaled recently:
Last edited by FaustVIII on Mar 24, 2018, 6:13:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info