How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

:P tried to vaal my first batch of 7 essence drains, sadly no succes so far, hopefully I'll get better luck next time haha.

Wish there was an easy way to get an empower, will really need one in the long run and I've only found enlightens so far.

Any1 has a secret way to get it other, than just waiting and occasionally rolling white gemcutter strongboxes for "only contains support gems"?
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 25, 2018, 7:29:03 PM
About one week playing SSF for a first time

And 19/60 rings

Edit:
Any tips how to sustain chisels? Recipe seems not to be good enough :c
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Mar 25, 2018, 7:44:04 PM
lol so i get the prophecy for belly of the beast....
ran a couple of carcass - no drop.
got greedy - went to the act4 harvest - immediate drop.

put on jewelers, get 5 sockets, ofc i go on - but it says: "item has maximum amounts of sockets".
about to write a bug-report, then it hits me: itemlevel. its a freaking itemlevel 42 belly that caps at 5 sockets, rofl.

i am not even mad, belly aint that big of an upgrade and i am getting tired of the item itself, its rather funny to me and i actually learned something here :D

but on a sidenote: this prophecy is rather dubious in that it open the doors to scammers who can offer dirt-cheap belly of the beast to unknowing people (like myself) who arent aware they bought a BiS-chest that caps at 5 sockets....
Well... made some awesome progress on my RF Jugg.

Cleared all maps easily through t11... but now I can't get maps to drop lol. Primary reason is that I don't have enough vaal orbs to vaal everything.

Vaal orb recipe sucks as well. Not sure what I can really do except run T10s and pray... so probably just going to casually farm every once in a while now.

GL to all!

"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
ran a couple of carcass - no drop.
got greedy - went to the act4 harvest - immediate drop.

put on jewelers, get 5 sockets, ofc i go on - but it says: "item has maximum amounts of sockets".
about to write a bug-report, then it hits me: itemlevel. its a freaking itemlevel 42 belly that caps at 5 sockets, rofl.

i am not even mad, belly aint that big of an upgrade and i am getting tired of the item itself, its rather funny to me and i actually learned something here :D

but on a sidenote: this prophecy is rather dubious in that it open the doors to scammers who can offer dirt-cheap belly of the beast to unknowing people (like myself) who arent aware they bought a BiS-chest that caps at 5 sockets....

Mm, you can still Master-craft it to 6S and link it as you please.

As for me, today has been exciting :)

Five(!) cool things happened in PoE for me today:

(1) On my Witch, I Ascended 3x (Occultist), hit level 68, threw on my Shav's and, for the first time ever, went from Life -> LL ES.

(2) Maybe bc of my Wondertrap boots, I then found a Belly of the Beast (:D)

(3) Decided to try to 6S it, did; then I tried to 5L/6L it, setting an amount I'd not be willing to go below. I hit a 5L 3 Fusing Orbs away from the floor I set for myself.

Swapped to my primary, upgraded from a Single-Target 4L. Had new space, added a lvl 3 CwDT with lvl 7 Punishment. Sweet.

(4) Did a bunch of Bestiary Crafting, hitting the Uniques first. Got this:

(5) Knowing what GGG said about improving the rerolling/creation of Rares via Bestiary Crafting, I went to my Stash and grabbed my iLvl 77 Jeweled Foil... Went back, highest monster was mLvl 75. Decided to give it a go...
Spoiler

:)
<3 /happy
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
@Karoollll2534

If you really want to use chisels, altho not sure what tiers you use them on, a good way is to balance it out with atziri fragments and zana mods, altho I wouldn't really chisel any maps more than 2 times, especially if I'm vaaling them afterwards.

So either do a lot off blood aquaduct runs for vaal side areas or just run a ton of low tier maps fast for raw currency, maybe chaos recipe as well if you are into that, probably low tier maps with the divcard for atziri fragments is the best choice.

Last edited by krenderke on Mar 25, 2018, 8:49:16 PM
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:

poe.trade highlights the max number of sockets in red if its subpar (e.g. 5 max on a 6s base)
I'm mostly done with PoE for this 'season'. Here's the SR Jugger I've been mostly playing this 'league':P

Spoiler

Most of the gear was looted in Abyss. That very nice rare shield is a recent drop. Finally getting a lvl 21 Scorch ray and the Uber lab 2% regen enchant on boots, were also a recent feat. The build is a bit slow to play, but extremely tanky.

Spoiler

Almost 3k life regen, after several hits proccing Unbreakable (in a T10 map).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Yesterday I 6l this in around 200 fuses

The irony is since then i'm stuck with exactly

And today, i found in 2 consecutive Poorjoy's + a t5 Channel 3 of these

Also got these but not going for RF

It was a good day for drops. Except i can`t get just 1 more Tul Splinter

Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Mar 26, 2018, 6:12:59 PM
Also no idea why everybody`s bitching about alc sustaining

Report Forum Post

Report Account: