How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Dropped in Harbinger map

Should be useful with a cyclone build I have,was saving a rare Marble amulet but despite no res has some nice mods.

Been thinking of this and one dropped (for use with Pursuit of faith Asc).

And

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:
Why drop now grrr.

No time to do some bow build and I don't fancy doing one anyway.Might have to just sell it for a Divine.

Some caster builds (with Essence crafted +2, combines well with Annulment orbs this league) use them too. Just make sure the build wants some green socket/s...

Yet another dropped lol

I've got a couple more things I think are worth showing off:

Unavailable

The Starkkonja's Head dropped last night. Both that and the Hrimsorrows are things I might be able to use, assuming I can balance out my resists.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Okay, one more, even though most people's interest in Harbinger has clearly waned.

Found this tonight, I've always wanted one.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Basic magic find gear i found, can basically put them on any character and farm with almost 100% rarity without clearspeed loss.
You really notice the extra loot with triple boss, like racecourse/cemetery and also the rhoa in bog and arid lake.

Found these 2 just today:

Which makes my 2nd shavs and 14th belly on ssf
Last edited by Cyse on Nov 22, 2017, 1:50:07 PM
Finally maxed zana and can go for the breach based challenge(although have got head start with 10 shards).

Also equally recent done the Council which dropped this

No idea how valued it is first time I have seen it.I don't know if the snake minion can be made kickass (and I know I don't need to link the sockets to find out.)

I can attempt the uber lab any time but have actually never completed it but then have only tried once or twice.

Dinged 94 today!
Got Zana to lvl 8 today!
Crafted this today!

Hurray!
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
With league coming to an end, I thought I'd show some of my builds that I have been playing the last few months. Good luck in the Mayhem race, and I'll see you all in 3.1 :]

Spoiler

Dark Pact Totems - my league starter and boss killer

Ngamahu Queen of the Forest Pathfinder - My go to for fast mapping and MF

Boss Swap

Skelemancer - my favorite build of the league

Inquis Magma Orb respec'd into EK/BV - This build was not that fun so I dropped it before it got anywhere

BF Gladiator - This build was okay, I don't think I care for BF after playing this though

Defunct Doryani's Fist - Felt clunky, dropped it after a few levels from a respec

A couple of other fun items I never really got the time to mess around with

Not bad at all
My Soul Mantle finally dropped for me and I chanced a Skyforth tonight. Considered chancing Daresso's Defiance for my build instead of the Skyforth, but we're near the end of the league and I couldn't afford to link it anyway. The Soul Mantle ate my fuses.. no luck there.

Saydhe's Current Gear (L89 Raider)
"
patlefort3 wrote:
I listed some videos and the characters that I've used in this league to get 40/40 here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027635

Thanks for the list. I was wondering which character was your league starter, and would you use it again if things aren't changed for 3.1? I'm trying to find a solid starter for SSF next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info