How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
BazouHC wrote:
Atm, fun build time : Slayer CI SA ED

Next step 6 l the same bow with essence of woe for link barrage ^^

That is actually some really great gear, are you on ssf hc?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
BazouHC wrote:
Atm, fun build time : Slayer CI SA ED

Next step 6 l the same bow with essence of woe for link barrage ^^

That is actually some really great gear, are you on ssf hc?

i played HC league, now i play SSF Harbinger (will continue 1 or 2 league / year + regular ssf i guess). I love craft my self the gear, it's long. And if u don't do easy content rip can be fast in HC. i have a job can't stay full time IG xD.

Finally 40/40 SSF :)
"
patlefort3 wrote:

Finally 40/40 SSF :)

Congrats on your 40/40 clear! Bet it feels damn good when you find that last essence and glad that you stick in there. :)
Wow, 40/40 in SSF is huge!
Congratulations!
Lucky dodge boot craft + 1x ex:

Doing lab for enchantments is no longer quite as bad as before 3.0 but its still bad. The 'pure RNG without knowing anything beforehand' enchant system isnt quite right. For some builds - like the one I am trying to make - enchants are necessary for the build to function. So I do lab x times. And get all kind of cool other enchants without getting the one I want and have to overwrite them. Not fun (for me). I wasnt even unlucky (<20 runs) but its still one of the "not fun" parts of PoE. Otherwise I dont mind the new 3.0 lab much though. Enchantment system however is still bad.

Also lucky - max rolls:

And got Soul Mantle from lab chest. Probably not going to use it this late in the league. But was looking for it:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Found a pretty sweet shield, makes me want to roll freeze pulse.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Nov 5, 2017, 5:38:48 PM
Why drop now grrr.

No time to do some bow build and I don't fancy doing one anyway.Might have to just sell it for a Divine.
"
Kavlor wrote:
Why drop now grrr.

No time to do some bow build and I don't fancy doing one anyway.Might have to just sell it for a Divine.

Some caster builds (with Essence crafted +2, combines well with Annulment orbs this league) use them too. Just make sure the build wants some green socket/s...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info