How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Best Item this season, lucky nullified an alched claw and slammed it 2 times:

The attack speed was mandandtory for the build, in regular harbinger this thing would cost a few exalts last time I looked.

5 usable stats.
Well.. I've gotten a couple more things I think are useful.

I had the armor which was already a 5S, and a handful of Fuses, and figured I'd give it a shot, and low and behold, my second Fuse yielded a 5L. The 4 green sockets make it a pretty big upgrade from the Templar armor (with two greens, two reds and a blue) that I was using before.

Then to day I got this:
Unavailable

If I can get a decent Bow base, I'll use that on it.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
And collecting the 4th one...check

I wish I would see like at least ONE piece from the left side :(
Not in the official SSF league but doing everything on my own (build + gear). on my 7th character in 3 weeks since I started playing again lol. Last time I played was 2014 or 15 I think. Enjoying it a lot.
I was incredibly lucky to find a Tabula while doing act 6 on a character, it helps the leveling on all those characters. I hope this is the final character for the coming time, we'll see, i'm learning from the mistakes :)

The best character I made could do tier 1 maps, but was quite weak in defenses (ES witch with fireball/storm) I build it to utilize chaos inoculation, but the ES felt too weak.

Today I leveled a molten strke scion to act V, but then I realized I completely forgot I didn't want to rely on armor alone and didn't have any INT nodes, so I had to start over again to make a new scion that can wear armor + ES gear. I'm at act 3 again, I really hope this is the one because i've been at the lower level content long enough now :P
Last edited by Manthe_blaqskull on Nov 6, 2017, 4:40:14 PM
Very lucky dodge shield craft - much better than what I expected to get - plus 2 ex Elreon and ~1+ divine:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I listed some videos and the characters that I've used in this league to get 40/40 here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027635
Just 6-linked kondo's for 40 fusings total. Not sure if i should bring it Kitava.
Changed poison Siege Ballista Pathfinder to an elemental attack totem dodge build. Havent played dodge much - and not recently - so its rather experimental. Currently farming currency for 6link in body. Dont play very much though so it may take some time.
Spoiler

And shortly after I ditched the poison/chaos part I chanced this... Loot filter was still showing the base.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Dizzinged 93 a few days back.

Cleared the Guardians, am saving Shaper attempts.

Didnt want to grind maps after that, since I still need to farm Shaper attempts, and I always RIP at least once per Guardian.

After a day or two of PoE ennui,I decided W/E, gonna shoot for 94 since I have a few weeks left in Harbinger anyway.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Act 6 the Coast paying out handsomely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info