How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Wozmon wrote:
"
patlefort3 wrote:
I listed some videos and the characters that I've used in this league to get 40/40 here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027635

Thanks for the list. I was wondering which character was your league starter, and would you use it again if things aren't changed for 3.1? I'm trying to find a solid starter for SSF next league.

That's easy, just wait till after patch notes when mathil, ziggy or some other streamer releases a league starter video, then just pick 1, their starters almost always clear a1-10 in complete trash gear.
Lucky day for Saydhe! Daresso's Defiance finally dropped for me via Inner Treasure and I was able to link and wear it when she hit 90 Then I paired it up with Three-step Assault boots and CWDT-IC for some synergy. Dropped about 350 life to 6224, but she feels much more sturdy now. May try this again next league and fix a few more things.. the defensive base at the very least. :D

Saydhe's Current Gear (Level 90 Raider)
Durentis, if you vendor a GCP with a level 20 gem, you get that gem back with 20% quality. It looks like you're just throwing GCPS on your gems. That's crazy inefficient.
"
Jennik wrote:
Durentis, if you vendor a GCP with a level 20 gem, you get that gem back with 20% quality. It looks like you're just throwing GCPS on your gems. That's crazy inefficient.

Yeah, I know, but thanks. Most of the quality on my gems is natural, but I did throw the 5(?) I had sitting in my stash on recently to see what the bonus was instead of tabbing out, and I topped up the Siege Ballista a while ago. This is the first time I've ever brought a gem to L20 though, iirc, and it took me all league.. so not a very helpful recipe for me generally speaking. Maybe one day if I start playing faster or start trading it'll be more useful. Also, that's nothing to the other currency I've burned through trying to craft stuff along the way.. lol

I should be paying more attention to some recipes for sure, but I tend to be lazy in that regard.
Okay ... just one more ... I found this:

And I made this (not that it's very good objectively, but it is VERY good when you take into consideration how limited my currency supply is):
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Sort of end-of-league post:

Harbinger was not a good league for me. Worst thing about it for me were the technical problems: SR bugs, GPU overheat around Kitava and Harbinger encounters => no (technically I did one) Beachheads. Its better now so they probably fixed something. But this screwed up (early in league when it matters most its at its most buggy) undisciplined release scheme is IMO one of GGGs big fails.

--

Some recent drops - tried to get marble amulet whole league without success:

--

Dodge totem Pathfinder: Using AWC now, setup is somewhat unfinished. And build isnt efficient (knew that) but damage output is even worse than expected. Wanted to see how it does in red maps vs phys bosses: Defensively its better than expected. Maybe will do a proper dodge/evasion build in 3.1 but probably not. Unfortunately dodge/evasion suffers from the "take little damage most of the time but a lot once in x maps" problem. Due to other mitigation this wasnt (anywhere near) fatal so far though. But its also hard in lab. Maybe will test vs lab yet - traps mostly, Izaro should be easy.

Passive Tree

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
But its also hard in lab. Maybe will test vs lab yet - traps mostly, Izaro should be easy.

Have to correct this. Traps were easier than expected. Probably due to MoM + boot enchant. Argus didnt score a single hit even though I facetanked him and dont have much DPS. Izaro was also easy but I took several consecutive hits in first phase. Although no flasks up at the time as I was testing how much damage I would take.
Had (accidentally) 'Unbearable Whispers' prophecy active and expected it to be dangerous so I put on resist gear. But it (book, didnt notice anything/anybody else but may have missed it) died before doing anything other than a lightning storm.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

End of league harbinger items post. No intention of running all those beachheads lol, im done, see you all next league.
"
Cyse wrote:

End of league harbinger items post. No intention of running all those beachheads lol, im done, see you all next league.

Whats your secret? I couldn't even complete AN item haha.

made a frostbolt miner in Turmoil SSF HC, kept playing after it ended, switched to GC mines

really happy with the dagger (gonna craft crit multi), the boots, and the ring

trying to chance a Tremor Rod or Taryn's (rip all my chance orbs)

still trying to craft/find a high spell crit, life shield

need a much better amulet and ring, but I need hella stats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I'm not really hurting for DPS after finding Detonate Mines and switching to GC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info