How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Trentemoller wrote:
made a frostbolt miner in Turmoil SSF HC, kept playing after it ended, switched to GC mines

really happy with the dagger (gonna craft crit multi), the boots, and the ring

trying to chance a Tremor Rod or Taryn's (rip all my chance orbs)

still trying to craft/find a high spell crit, life shield

need a much better amulet and ring, but I need hella stats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I'm not really hurting for DPS after finding Detonate Mines and switching to GC

Your gear looks pretty good (also nice Kaoms, drop?) but that amulet is so bad. I'm assuming you need the stats? Missing some crafts on one ring and your dagger, any DPS bumps or stats you can fill to free up that ammy?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Your gear looks pretty good (also nice Kaoms, drop?) but that amulet is so bad. I'm assuming you need the stats? Missing some crafts on one ring and your dagger, any DPS bumps or stats you can fill to free up that ammy?

Yeah from Kaom Box in A7 Northern Forest. That was my first turmoil run, I actually stashed the Kaom, ran straight to Arakaali and died. lol. Having a Kaom's in SSF HC of course incentivized me to reroll so here I am. Got to 80 before Turmoil ended, and have been grinding the Atlas since. Currently clearing up to T9 maps cautiously. My HHC miner died in Temple to trash bone rhoas, but he was Evasion based, this build feels much beefier.

edit: dank craft

Last edited by Trentemoller on Dec 2, 2017, 8:12:23 PM
Approx. 19.5 hours to go (from this post) before Harbinger league comes to a closure and here is my report card for SSF Harbinger league:

Achieved 40/40 challenges and 126/126 atlas completion.

Showing off gears collected during this period

ez
Every cash in their merged div cards yet?

Best things I got
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Every cash in their merged div cards yet?

Dont forget pre-3.1 divining:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Bump for the new league!!

SRS is going well but like always the game wants otherwise :D

d:-D*
going to bed now farming for the rest in the morning then finishing up a9/a10 then farm meeps and collect all the loot :D got a few decent minion jewels so far so can't complain ^^
also not a bad found i guess :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
joined my loot :3 running with 4 spectres is much better than with 2 xd
and this is my best elder item atm
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info