[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

I wish I could figure out how you guys make cash so easily. I've been saving to buy an Astramentis since league release and I've only managed 59 chaos so far. You guys that have Scourges and United in Dreams and all the nice toys baffle me!

/jelly

PS, thanks for the guide Allana. It helped me sort out some efficiency errors in my tree!
I am sort of following this guide but im using EB/MOM tree once i get a couple more levels. Anyone worth their salt accomplished anything notable other than allanas guardian kill?
I have a stupid question does Ghost Reaver work with the baron Zombie will leech to ES? The tooltip from the baron seems to be only on Life but who know's maybe it works like life leech. I probably have a build in my mind if it works.

Because there's one thing I really hate with the Baron. We doesn't get the full benefit of the leech. Playing hybrid suck. Like nice I have 5.6k HP and 4k ES. But I can't even leech on my 4k ES. It's not efficient at all. Better say you have 6k EHP if you can't even leech on your 10k EHP pool.
"
Beverast wrote:
Just curious could Umbilicus Immortalis work in the Life Zombie Summoner version?

Yes, it does work. I am using it. You can check my profile.
For guardians I change quicksilver for blood of the karui tho.

"
xblackvalorx wrote:
I am sort of following this guide but im using EB/MOM tree once i get a couple more levels. Anyone worth their salt accomplished anything notable other than allanas guardian kill?

I did kill all the guardians and uber atziri. I'm currently trying to level up raise zombie's gems so I can get lvl 21 zombie gem and I will try to do Shaper. The double dip is so strong that i might actually change minion dmg gem with minion life gem for Shaper. But anyway I excepct to resummon zombies on that fight.

Most of the problems of Zombie's AI is fixed by playing very agressivly (jumping straight into the pack of mobs) and boosting up their movement speed. Both of those factors speeds up the clear speed.
I would like to change my rings with something similar but with minion speed coz of that reason.

But that doesn't change the fact that those brainless idiots thinks I'm their mama and they hug me like there is no tommorow. GGG, it's time they grow up oka ???
Be water, my friend.
"
freekiix wrote:
I have a stupid question does Ghost Reaver work with the baron Zombie will leech to ES? The tooltip from the baron seems to be only on Life but who know's maybe it works like life leech. I probably have a build in my mind if it works.

Because there's one thing I really hate with the Baron. We doesn't get the full benefit of the leech. Playing hybrid suck. Like nice I have 5.6k HP and 4k ES. But I can't even leech on my 4k ES. It's not efficient at all. Better say you have 6k EHP if you can't even leech on your 10k EHP pool.

Does not work.

But does not need to work. I have about 900ish ES reg per second which replenishes the 4000 es pool pretty rapidly if it does drop
Hello, this build is great, very fun and strong, perfect for me :D
I have one question, which ascendency skill shoud i take first ?

I took in that order :
- commander of darkness
- spirit eater

Is that good ? Thanks anyway for the build :)
"
Bobiwan08 wrote:
Hello, this build is great, very fun and strong, perfect for me :D
I have one question, which ascendency skill shoud i take first ?

I took in that order :
- commander of darkness
- spirit eater

Is that good ? Thanks anyway for the build :)

commander of darkness first is a good thing since getting the resistance really helps with gearing while also making zombies sturdier. I personally took mistress of sacrifice before spirit eater but it doesn't matter either way, just take mistress as your next node :)

@Delgar89 I am a big fan of your setup! I guess I should try out umbilicus soon as well, when I am done with my golemancer
Hi everyone. Great build Allana. Having a lot of fun with it; the build idea along with the mechanics of legacy league were what got me back into the game so thanks.

I do want to know though, how do you deal with bleeding damage if you plan to use umbilicus?
"
IAmDoc wrote:
Hi everyone. Great build Allana. Having a lot of fun with it; the build idea along with the mechanics of legacy league were what got me back into the game so thanks.

I do want to know though, how do you deal with bleeding damage if you plan to use umbilicus?

High liferegen offsets it most of the time. If you're up against a mob with corrupting blood, just don't spam a lot of arcs on it
Hi, I've been playing this build as well, and I'd like to share my conclusions on the build so far.

I think Skin of the Loyal is a fantastic unique to use as it allows for lvl 27 zombies, scaling both the life and flat phys damage greatly. Also Grip of the Council is a logical unique option for gloves. My version is life based with Vaal Pact, and I use EB, MoM and Spirit Offering to generate 2k ES from desecrate corpses (thanks to the Skin chest). I also use AG - Minion Life - Raise Spectre - Blood Magic in The Baron for the +2 because I can get 2 Gorillas that warcry frenzy charges for my zombies. I use Wither - CWC - Vulnerability - Temp Chains to debuff and direct my zombies. I also use Umbilicus Immortalis with Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise, an Experimenter's Silver flask of Adrenaline, Lion's Roar, and Overflowing Chalice (the 40% increased damage double dips the poison). Also Spirit Offering is great because it helps with everyone's resists (mine are hard to cap, being so unique heavy in the build). I also use vaal haste, and generosity linked with haste and hatred. The one major downside of the build that I can see is the movespeed is very low, since I don't have enough links for a decent shield charge setup; it's a slower playstyle but the damage could possible be the highest in the game and once I progress my build more, I can't wait to try Shaper. Anyway I thought I'd share what I think works best and maybe someone can be helped by it. By the way I only get 1k strength and so 5 zombies instead of your 6. Oh and another unusual detail is I drop Herd the Flock, as I can still have 5 zombies and their elemental resists are still capped by Spirit Offering.
Last edited by Daemonstrulate on Mar 18, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info