[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Just curious could Umbilicus Immortalis work in the Life Zombie Summoner version?
"
Beverast wrote:
Just curious could Umbilicus Immortalis work in the Life Zombie Summoner version?

sure, if you can cap resist and 1200 str with your other gear
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Beverast wrote:

sure, if you can cap resist and 1200 str with your other gear

Can do it , wouldn't do it.

the reason why i say this is because of some of the strains it will put on the build.. for one thing it means dropping a potential 80 str 90+ life 2x resist belt

losing that belt means you probably have to drop shapers touch for the 100 str gloves as i dont see you reaching 1200 comfortably without a str belt.

and life builds dont make good umbilicus builds just because they cant get the tasty energy shield recharge as a second free means of replenishment.

zombie leech is all well and good .. but if you get stuck on a trap with nothing for the zombies to leech for you.. you will be fucked.

umbilicus also doesn't do well with a split hp pool if you go hybrid
First I would just like to thank everyone for their insights and expertise, and of course Allana! I'm obviously new to PoE and I have learned more in the hour reading this post than every YouTube and website I've come across thus far...

I'm just starting out, but I'm LvL 50 (working on the Life Build here), missing some gems that I need and gear. I've invested every Chaos I own into the gear I do have so being smart with costs is a premium. I would love some help/feedback on where I'm at to this point. I'm currently progressing through Cruel A4, but I'm slow and the maps are still new to me, however, I rarely risk death even on the bosses, but I do have an issue of loosing my zombies (I end up tanking the bosses for the last 25% of their health, and why does the ground absorb my corpses?). I'm sure its my gem-combos, and my gear. Also, am I prioritizing my Passives (ie. Should I spend to shoot up for Whispers of Doom, or continue collecting the points on the Templar side)?

*I have a 5 socket (4L) Geofri's and a 3L Montregul when I level up*
~600+ STR
~2400 Life

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CTDeath/characters

Thanks in advance!

BTW - I doubt this will come as any surprise, but I'm a converted Diablo III Witch Doctor (HT Gargs if that means anything to you guys), but I got bored and the content became stale...this is a breath of fresh air! Such complexity and versatility!!
Last edited by CTDeath on Mar 17, 2017, 11:17:39 AM
Hi All,

Read through the pages but as I started following Ziggy D's HC guide/gear, he died and now I have no guide/direction and feel lost, ended up with a hybrid of SRS and Zombies.

I have very limited currency, at around 30-40 chaos.
Would be extremely thankful if someone could review my gear and build and give me some advise how to proceed?

I have not done 5+ maps yet so I can't really feel how strong my build/gear is as everything is walk in the park but being at 4k HP and not max resistance, I'm likely never to do 8+ maps if I don't change something.

Currently sitting at 740 str.

Should I only go SRS? or only Zombies? Or what would be your suggestions in you would be in my shoes...
I don't want to start a new char!

Kind Regards,
Beast
Last edited by BeastCC on Mar 17, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
"
CTDeath wrote:
First I would just like to thank everyone for their insights and expertise, and of course Allana! I'm obviously new to PoE and I have learned more in the hour reading this post than every YouTube and website I've come across thus far...

I'm just starting out, but I'm LvL 50 (working on the Life Build here), missing some gems that I need and gear. I've invested every Chaos I own into the gear I do have so being smart with costs is a premium. I would love some help/feedback on where I'm at to this point. I'm currently progressing through Cruel A4, but I'm slow and the maps are still new to me, however, I rarely risk death even on the bosses, but I do have an issue of loosing my zombies (I end up tanking the bosses for the last 25% of their health, and why does the ground absorb my corpses?). I'm sure its my gem-combos, and my gear. Also, am I prioritizing my Passives (ie. Should I spend to shoot up for Whispers of Doom, or continue collecting the points on the Templar side)?

*I have a 5 socket (4L) Geofri's and a 3L Montregul when I level up*
~600+ STR
~2400 Life

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CTDeath/characters

Thanks in advance!

BTW - I doubt this will come as any surprise, but I'm a converted Diablo III Witch Doctor (HT Gargs if that means anything to you guys), but I got bored and the content became stale...this is a breath of fresh air! Such complexity and versatility!!

Hi, hope you enjoy the build!

First of, since you're level 50 and without an ascendancy I would suggest you do the lab in normal. Pick up the commander of darkness node to give yourself and your zombies a bit of resistance and damage.

Secondly, I would get 2x violent dead jewels so you increase clear speed - it's all about zombie damage and these are pretty cheap nowadays. I see you have summon raging spirits, if you want to use them more effectively put them in your helmet so they get the +2 levels benefit
crap....didn't think about the dex requirements,thanks salty,much appreciated
managed to get for 96c
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 17, 2017, 2:12:14 PM
"
Valkirth wrote:
crap....didn't think about the dex requirements,thanks salty,much appreciated
managed to get for 96c

You'll also have just enough int with 4 brawm jewels 😜
im trying to get to 1200 on only 2 brawn jewels.. but standard eco is dead and i would need 6% str brawns rather than the 5%s i own .. and i should probably get a perfect albers on the feet

sitting at a sad 1157 with no gloves equipped 2 brawn 2 efficient training
Here's my take on the build so far

Spoiler

Playing around with BV/Scourge as a way to "Steer" the Zombies and contribute to DPS.

Would love any feedback about what to improve, especially with my tree.

I'm at 3.8k life and 5.4k es at level 82 and having a blast.

1,004 strength.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Mar 17, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info