[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Ok no matter my previous post. I saw Path of the Savant +20 INT and the 2 other nodes with +5 INT.

Btw only lvl 50 for now but I take great pleasure with building the char following your excellent guide. Thank you Allana.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I don't understand how you get +40 INT in radius for the Violent Dead jewel at Scion start.
I have read that its Ok even if Int nodes are not allocated but all I see in the whole radius is one +10 INT node, nothing more.
What am I missing please ?
Thank you

You're missing the wording on the jewel.
It's not 40 int allocated. It's just 40 int within radius.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I don't understand how you get +40 INT in radius for the Violent Dead jewel at Scion start.
I have read that its Ok even if Int nodes are not allocated but all I see in the whole radius is one +10 INT node, nothing more.
What am I missing please ?
Thank you

10 int near "Potency of Will" (skill duration), 5 + 5 from scion start (mana reg + int and spell dmg + int), 20 int from "Path of the Savant"

EDIT - oh, i'm late :D
Last edited by Tankus on Mar 19, 2017, 1:38:41 PM
Those of you using Spectre wondering what you were summoning?
"
milrz wrote:
Those of you using Spectre wondering what you were summoning?

I most often use the Frenzy casting monkeys.
Which do you guys think will be more tanky? This is for HC.

Level 90 hybrid

Level 90 CI

Hybrid: 270% EHP, doesn't need stun immune ring/neck, but will have to run a health potion or not use zealot's oath.

CI: 224% EHP, can use ZO effectively, but requires a wasted jewelry slot.

(This is a 5 Zombie grasp, 3 aura, non baron build)

Pros and cons for both, but I am not sure which will be better to keep me alive. Any input welcome.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hello, i've been folowing this guide and i have a few concerns about what comes next. I'm curently at vaguely the same stage as the guide maker, one less socket link in armor and lvl 85.Thing is, I don't feel too strong. I just finished T14 but i don't see myself reaching end-game with what i have.

My question is, where do we go from where the guide is now? What other improvements are there? Is this the limit of this build?

Long story short, i'm afraid i'm reaching the limit of this build and i'm concerned i won't be able to do all content with it.

Help? Oppinions?
The limit i have seen so far for some of the current iterations of this build is shaper.

you can do everything but shaper reliably assuming you are geared properly. (this kind of build is technically guardian viable without poison ..it just takes a while)

as for your build. you seem to lack a wither totem. you can probably fit one in if your drop minion life off of your golem and move said golem somewhere else.

plus i am not sure what you are doing with your zombies / spectres. you have the zombies setup as a conceffect inc aoe setup .. which can work .. but please keep in mind that without an empower or a fully leveled zombie gem ... you will be missing a large chunk of your base dps on your zombies and a large chunk of their hp.

with your setup right now you are probably missing 35% base damage and life by simply not having a level 3 empower and a level 20 zombie. its even more if you dont have a level 4 empower and a level 21 zombie

There is no way you have enough specters to warrant wasting 4 gemslots on them.. you have two right?

you are honestly better off either switching them out for srs (preferably in the helmet slot) or making them frenzy monkeys.. the frenzy charges on zombies is effectively an extra link for them and will probably go farther than a milktose 2 spectres on what is basically a 3 link because of gmp
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 20, 2017, 7:50:31 AM
Having fun with this, took some doing, but fixing str/resists to fit in United in Dream has helped quite a bit. I've developed a new appreciation for the Minion Speed gem.

"

Looking into swapping AoE for Empower if I can successfully corrupt a 4, otherwise considering FA/Rapid Decay, or even Minion Life.

My only concern at this point is having them survive against certain mechanics (Twinned Ambrius ground thing, Perandus Chest RoA spam), so open to suggestions.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Mar 20, 2017, 1:43:43 PM
Ambrius and any boss that has a ton of hit based attacks can be effectively mitigated with bone offering.

if you are about to fight an encounter in which you fear your minions will be over whelmed with numerous hits .. bone offering. keeping it in your inventory is usually all you need do once you level it past level 18

as for your gem slots, id suggest against using minion life unless you really really need too.

fully leveled montre zombies should be able to face tank guardian level threats.
i know i was doing it without montre in 2.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info