[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

SO, reached level 83, gear is as follows

I am still trying to be able to use purity of lightning, but so far no luck, i am still low on mana. I am trying to get some The Vertex helmet with 30% Clarity mana cost reduction since that is the least expansive one (purity of * mana cost reduction are way more out of my league now (i think for any of that enchant modes i need at least 15 ex) ). Any suggestions for a better item (budget is now 9 ex) .
Also, i took a look at Alienbutter's build and i noticed something that at leasty for me looks strange :
https://prnt.sc/i6jtds

The difference between my red numbers and his greeen ones is something that i still fail to understand.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Long live the beer! I mean, the fun!
hey guys I am an xbox player who usually enjoys making his own builds. Sadly none of my builds have suceeded in killing shaper or uber atIri. Very close but just not enough. They have dominated all other content up to and including guardians minus hall of grand masters. Right now I am transitioning a lvl 70 inquistor that i was making into this build . I have 3 guardian ascendancies just need unwaivering faith from uber.My tree is very similar to rhe lvl 73 tree. I have a 5l6s shavs a vertex sin trek rise of the phoenix and a rare +2 fire gens sceptre. I am just looking for some guidance on where to go from here. I have enough currency in gear on my lvl 90 toon to purchase a presence of chayula a doriyanis and a good unset ring with plus 3 to socketed gems as well as a plus 4 enlighten. I would just like any tips and tricks for getting from lvl 70-90ish as i have virtually no experiences with casters and the templar witch part of the tree. All of my expertise is in the duelist slayer/ranger areas and it is amazing how uncomfortable i feel up here in this part of rhe tree. Currently all my gems are only lvl 8 and i cannot sustain righteous fire without hard degen. I am just debating to scap my lvl 90 BF pathfinder to fund this build or not. RF seems so fun and i have just been running around the grain gate anx imperial fields for fun spamming ruby flask and health flask. Any pointers and advice would be greatly apreciated and would love to just get this guy to where he can run white tier maps so I can confidently scrap my current mapper who is flying through red tier maps and bringing in all my currency.
Hi there,

I just turn to low life at level 83, here is my gear:

I have all aura nodes on the tree. sovereignity + leadership + influence
If I put all auras on, I cannot cast my scorching ray or cast my golem. I hava taken conqueror efficiency and 1 node 'mana and reduced mana cost' to be able to cast scorching ray. But still cannot cast stone golem.

What I am missing ? there must be something I miss since everybody can run all auras without conqueror.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Berkleys wrote:
Now I'm going to to trty uber atziri, any tips on what to improve so I dont fail ?

- Sell that Watcher's Eye. We don't hit so can't leech. You'd get a flat Vitality or maybe a % Discipline (~twice as good as the flat vitality) for around the same price you'd sell that one for and gain a lot from it.
- Witchfire flask can roll another 12% damage (probably cheaper to buy a good roll than to divine it)
- Quality up all your flasks for more uptime
(- For mapping I'd swap the Sorrow for a Sulpher of Wardin to help keep the curses in check)
- A belt with 20% ES recovery would be a big boost to regen, but might be tough given the stats/res it holds
- A L21 Scorching Ray would give you a nice damage boost
- 2% regen enchant on boots and 'of light' on gloves would give a big regen boost
- I'd unspec out of Path of the Savant (and the 3 nodes to it) and grab the jewel socket at Quick Recovery and the one right of Holy Fire with the 2 nodes to it
(if you've decent jewels you'll gain from it for ES and a huge damage boost. If you don't have decent jewels it's obviously less attractive for now, but should still be the aim)
- Your Dory can roll a nice bump higher than it currently is (probably cheaper and safer to buy a well rolled one and flip your own than to divine)
- Your Energy From Within can give you an extra 2% ES with a better roll (that one can be cheaper to divine at times, but as always check the market before deciding)

The extra damage would give you will help a bit, but in Uber it really is a case of getting the mechanics right. Worth taking some time to ensure you know all of the moves and what you need to watch for (e.g. staying away from the spear during the split phase, avoiding the phys degen on a Trio death, limiting the enrage time on the Vaals).

Thank you for the answer and the tips!
I was just about to yell : Yes! Elder red tier deathless, but he exploded on death and killed me. Stil, he gave me this :

Should i use it ? :)
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
I am trying to get some The Vertex helmet with 30% Clarity mana cost reduction since that is the least expansive one (purity of * mana cost reduction are way more out of my league now (i think for any of that enchant modes i need at least 15 ex) ). Any suggestions for a better item (budget is now 9 ex) .

Don't.
Clarity takes a flat reservation of mana/life, not a % one. Reducing the reservation of a gem we already control the reservation of is a little inefficient. It would help solve issues with regen to sustain SR, but it's much easier to solve that with a ring or various other options than with a relatively expensive helm enchant.

You can already solve the aura problem with your existing gear by grabbing an Enlighten 3 (or 4). Read back through the last few pages on adding BM to your Vertex with Enlighten and a lower Clarity in your boots (while dropping your Empower) and you'll be able to solve that issue without an enchant.

"
UnLovedOne wrote:
The difference between my red numbers and his greeen ones is something that i still fail to understand.
When you load up PoB it'll default to loading up all your auras and skills. The red numbers are telling you 'this is broken and won't work'. So you'd have to manually disable your Purity of Lightning as you have to do in game. You might also need to adjust things like your bandit choice and disabling things like Enduring Cry that won't have 100% uptime.

When you adjust your setup so that the numbers aren't red, it's a sign you're on the right track. It won't highlight things like having enough mana to cast OoS or having enough mana regen to sustain your SR, but you'll be able to manage those numbers yourself with a little practice.

"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Should i use it ? :)

Yes. That's one of the best mods we can get on an eye. It's on the low end, it rolls from 1.5% to 2.5%, so you'll want to divine it higher when you can afford to.

For anyone asking for help with a character it's really unlikely you'll get much if you don't have your character public. It already takes a lot of time and effort when they're able to be pulled into PoB to see stats at a glance, when they're not it's just too much of a chore for folk to start looking in to all the details and even then they'll never have a full picture without the tree and jewels.

Unless you're actively making a mistake following the guide the reality is all the answers are here in the thread already. Very little will be unique to you and if it is you'll be asking a very specific question about it e.g. "I have a level 18 concentrated effect in my helm, should I switch to delirium gloves instead?". Glance at the guide again and at the last 15 or 20 pages, 99% of the time the answers will be there.

didn't understand the shield part,do i use rise of the phoniex or the rare shield with the stats u wrote
So far I have beaten deathless:

- Atziri
- All Guardians
- T14&T15 Elder guardians
- Red tier Elder

Not Deathless yet:

- Only Uber Atziri :(

My current gear:
Spoiler

Thanks ALOT to TsuDhoNim for helping me out so much!
If you have any tips to improve my setup please tell me :)
"
Timmynat wrote:

- Atziri
- All Guardians
- Red tier Elder

Not Deathless yet:

My current gear:
Spoiler

Of light enchant on gloves

2%regen enchant on boots

20%es recovery on belt

2%max fire res 5rdot 200es+ rare shield

I use two ruby flasks on uber
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 28, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Timmynat wrote:

- Atziri
- All Guardians
- Red tier Elder

Not Deathless yet:

My current gear:
Spoiler

Of light enchant on gloves

2%regen enchant on boots

20%es recovery on belt

2%max fire res 5rdot 200es+ rare shield

I use two ruby flasks on uber

Can you show me an example of such a shield? I dont really get what you mean by 5rdot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info