[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

do I need a lvl 4 enlighten in the vertex to run all the auras?
"
frallan123 wrote:
do I need a lvl 4 enlighten in the vertex to run all the auras?

vertex makes it able for you to use a level 3 but you need conquerer's efficiency jewel on your tree. Otherwise level 4 is what is recommended for any type of helm
Hey i was wondering is there a good way to proc an endurance charge cause deaths door boots give us +1 endurance charges and seems useless if not used isnt it ?
"
Parapapam wrote:
vertex makes it able for you to use a level 3 but you need conquerer's efficiency jewel on your tree. Otherwise level 4 is what is recommended for any type of helm
I've literally yet to see a case where using Conq's Efficiency is a good option there.

If you've only got an Enlighten 3 put the Enlighten and Blood Magic in the Vertex with any two 35% auras, drop the Empower (Enduring Cry works well in its place) and keep the Clarity lowish level (5-8 depending on your other gear). Drop the Conq Efficiency for something with ES and damage and you'll still have all six auras without hindering your ES pool or damage quite so much.
"
Parapapam wrote:
I understand 20% recovery is good on belt but why not recommend

Ok I dont have optimal jewels there cause im still getting the necessary, but in an optimal (expensive scenario) 2x50es-10allress= 150final es and 30all ress and room for 4 more mods.

bis jewel would be es+all ress+ dot with a shield on. Potentially 150es 30all ress 40dot

I find it better than crystal belt with 20% recovery rate am i missing something?

I know what you mean, i thought of that too, i have this :
now, but trying a simple search of a jewel like this said : No results found. DoT instead of es per second returned the same. Searching with offline mode included something similar to mine returned 2 asking 10c, 1 asking 30 k and 2 with no price set, so i am pretty sure that combo is pretty rare, so i would guess no joy there. Offline mode inluded, all res + es + dot no results, so i guess no go there. Having another jewel like mine i would try to use Darkness Enthroned, but i think i won't get lucky enough to have another jewel like that. I for one if i would start another build i would sell that jewel for at least 10ex, so your expensive scenario should be really expensive :) . Just my 2 cents, i'm no expert in this game :).
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Jan 29, 2018, 3:09:18 PM
"
Parapapam wrote:
Potentially 150es 30all ress 40dot

I find it better than crystal belt with 20% recovery rate am i missing something?
A Shaped Stygian Vise could roll +50 flat (prefix) and 10% max ES (prefix) along with the 20% ES Recovery (Suffix). If res is important could hit 96% total res with two perfect T1 res rolls (suffix x2). Then maybe a Leo crafted 15% damage if DPS is your goal (prefix). Then add in a jewel with whatever stats are important to you (another +50, 14% DoT with shield, etc) and you should still come out ahead on everything except SR damage. Touch and go on whether the total damage would be higher or lower there with the boost on RF damage from ES, but with the gains in regen and ES pool I'd certainly be picking the Stygian as my BiS.

That said, very much hypothetical. If you've two great Abyss jewels Darkness Enthroned is a great option. Also gives you flexibility to switch around jewels to balance gearing as things change. Both the jewels and the ES Recovery belts are quite rare and very expensive, so most of us will simply be making do with what we have at hand or can afford relatively easily.
F*ck yeah, I finally got it. Only one on standard as far as I know of:

My Guardian has been waiting for this for a looooong time.
"
Fritso wrote:
F*ck yeah, I finally got it.
No life roll. Vendor. ;)

Congrats Fritso. That's a hell of an eye.
We'll be expecting the afk'ing Uber Atziri and Chayula coming up next. :P
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
F*ck yeah, I finally got it.
No life roll. Vendor. ;)

Congrats Fritso. That's a hell of an eye.
We'll be expecting the afk'ing Uber Atziri and Chayula coming up next. :P

Thanks.

Yeah, not very happy with the first 3 rolls. Allthough this was the best I could get with my current divines. Need to give it another shot. Thing is to get clarity and discipline roll perfect is an average of 77 divines. And then there's the RNG of getting ok-ish rolls on the mana/life/es. So it could get quite expensive.

Uber Atziri is not gonna happen, way to high dmg to regen back. Chayula sounds interesting though! Challenge accepted :-)
"
Fritso wrote:
F*ck yeah, I finally got it. Only one on standard as far as I know of:

My Guardian has been waiting for this for a looooong time.

F*ck that's nice. I divined my Watcher's Eye and is still ugly :) , Got instead a nice jewel instead :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info