[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Atavus wrote:
Hi,

This may my 2nd post ever and I'm struggling with this build. I am a big noob so I am sure it is my gear or something lol I am looking for any advice to try and save my character.

I love everything about Spectral Throw, so I tried following this guide (in SSF I know -.- sorry Goober). I did have a blast leveling up but now I hit a brick wall in level 1 maps lol I even failed cruel lab as I got 1 shot by the boss. I changed a few nodes in the build to get some more survivability and HP, and switched for the best HP/Res items I could find.

I also tried reading many of the posts here (not realizing how far back this build goes)! I did a few changes like using arcanist brand + sniper's mark (I was using the initial 3.16 build I guess). Then, I gave up and just migrated from SSF to trade league only to realize I have 0 currency to buy anything :D I cannot even color my stuff :( I tried switching to Lighting Strike and Helix Strike but I guess they don't work as well as ST and don't feel as good, at least with this build?

I am lvl 76, elem res capped (still -60% chaos) and with only 3.5k HP. I am struggling with the Str/Int requirements too. I can only reserve Herald of Ice and Precision (tried lower levels too). Running Wrath as well gets me oom fast even with pot. My damage is around 9k on in-game tooltip with 5L.

Is it just a matter of gear/gems at this point? I will try saving to get a better claw. As I said, I am bad at PoE, so any advice is appreciated.

Long story short as a brand new player and someone who was trying SSF this build was not a great choice. It takes a little knowledge and a little money and an understanding of the game. While it is league start viable (I have done it many times) not really knowing what to do and playing in SSF are both bad choices for this build IMO.

Now you did the best you could being a new player and using SSF gear but your best bet is to go back to low tier maps (or even blood aqueducts) and farm and save up a bit of money. Some of your gear slots are not that bad at all and some are absolutely awful.

The basis for MOST of a league starter gear is life and res. This lets you start tackling early maps. So things like having a belt with almost no life, a ring with no life at all, an amulet with no life at all and almost no res are all really bad. While something like your helmet or gloves are a great start.

The good part is you should be able to improve quickly. Cruel lab is only level 55 so you should not have much of an issue just make sure you constantly move. Characters are not made to sit in front of a boss and facetank them. They have pretty telegraphed attacks that you need to avoid.

Then save up just a bit of money and a lot of gear pieces you can upgrade for 1-3c and get pretty good life + some res on them.

Your weapon is also very bad. It is literally 148 EDPS claw and if you told me you were on act 5 I would say that works fine. For like 5c you can get a 250+edps one, for 10c you can get 350+edps one.

As for stats, str/int it can be really hard early especially with new tree, but ancestral protector and other gems can be left a bit lower for now until you get going. Think most of the INT comes from wrath aura and most of STR from ancestral protector.
Hello,

I love the skill and I saved up some currency not a lot but enough to level the character to maps with ease. I was wondering if there is a skill tree without cluster jewels for leveling specifically? I will eventually get them since it appears this build cannot function without them but, for now, I was wondering if you have one. Sorry if I missed it in your guide.

Thank you!
"
kunpengx wrote:
Hello,

I love the skill and I saved up some currency not a lot but enough to level the character to maps with ease. I was wondering if there is a skill tree without cluster jewels for leveling specifically? I will eventually get them since it appears this build cannot function without them but, for now, I was wondering if you have one. Sorry if I missed it in your guide.

Thank you!

Cluster jewels are still some of the strongest things to take in game for pure dps, but they are mostly just that pure dps so it is hard to balance them. For early on it is pretty easy to get a 2 mod large for pretty cheap and just miss the last node, mediums are always pretty easy to roll yourself or buy cheap.

That being said if it is extremely early on in league like first couple days you just skip them and fill out tree with other stuff, more dps stuff if your lacking in that department or more defensive stuff.
Thank you very much for the quick response and great advice, will keep that in mind moving forward.
hey, i've been following this build for a couple days now, think im getting strong but not enough, since some maps/bosses take some time to die, any ideas about what i could do better? here is my pob https://pastebin.com/DqzSqdaw

ty!
Made it to 85. It's been fun but man am I squishy and capping out in early red maps currently.

https://pastebin.com/wF6si7Wv
Hey Goofy and all!

I'm currently leveling this char as my 2nd in the league, but I wanted to know if there were any other unique armor/weapons I could use as substitute- or is making a claw that easy?

Same with a chest piece as well. Was thinking maybe using a

I'm still going through story at the moment but I've picked up a Taste of Hate. Are there other utility flasks I can use as a substitute, or are the magic equivalent good enough?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: How do we avoid the negative from the Vessel of Vinktar flask ('You are shocked')? Do we have shock immunity from a source that I can't see?
Last edited by kirenasura33 on Nov 11, 2021, 12:28:35 AM
"
kirenasura33 wrote:
Hey Goofy and all!

I'm currently leveling this char as my 2nd in the league, but I wanted to know if there were any other unique armor/weapons I could use as substitute- or is making a claw that easy?

Same with a chest piece as well. Was thinking maybe using a

I'm still going through story at the moment but I've picked up a Taste of Hate. Are there other utility flasks I can use as a substitute, or are the magic equivalent good enough?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: How do we avoid the negative from the Vessel of Vinktar flask ('You are shocked')? Do we have shock immunity from a source that I can't see?

For leveling use what you have, but there is no go ele claw. You can buy rare claws for 1c just look for 1.8+ attack speed, high crit and ele-dps

Flask i only use normal flask because with the new entchants you have them up 90%+ of the time in maps what is insane.

I'm immun to ailments ... 50% from ascendancy, 30 % on my shield and duno where i have the last 20% but it must be on the skill tree

Hello sir
i was back to play poe for a very very long time and get confuse from anoint system thing
im trying to craft Command of the Elements to my Amulet i put Verdant , Azure and Black oil into my amulet but it give me "Safeguard" instead of Command of the Elements is poe remove Command of the Elements from the game or am i wrong?.
IGN : MyOwnWayZ
"
miczer2 wrote:
Hello sir
i was back to play poe for a very very long time and get confuse from anoint system thing
im trying to craft Command of the Elements to my Amulet i put Verdant , Azure and Black oil into my amulet but it give me "Safeguard" instead of Command of the Elements is poe remove Command of the Elements from the game or am i wrong?.

Node was removed. Claws of the falcon is the best choice now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info