[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Gangplank wrote:

Sniper's mark can't seem to proc with hextouch since its a mark and not a hex, or am I missing something?

Thanks for the build btw, having fun with it so far.

Mark skills are curses as well.
I can't get the Mark to proc either. I don't think Mark skills are Curse and Hex, which is the problem here.

Hextouch Support states that it "must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work."

Am I misunderstanding something?
"
Carryz wrote:
I can't get the Mark to proc either. I don't think Mark skills are Curse and Hex, which is the problem here.

Hextouch Support states that it "must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work."

Am I misunderstanding something?

Ok so yes hextouch does not work. Instead just use arcanist brand (level 1 is fine) and sniper's mark. This will actually save you a gem slot too as you don't need hextouch support.
"
4L Setup: CWDT (level 20) - Summon Ice Golem - Ancestral Protector (level 13) - Multiple totems

Is Ancestral Protector supposed to be triggered by CWDT? It's clearly not, since it's not a spell.
The survivability issue on early/mid mapping is easily fixed by getting more defensive flasks and evasion/life nodes. The build does great dps just through positioning, snipers mark and slower projectiles for bosses. No need to worry with clusters before minmaxing.

The new fortify doesn't do anything for us though, I just slotted steelskin and cwdt immortal call instead.
Last edited by Lintwurm on Oct 28, 2021, 4:09:15 AM
"
ZachoPL wrote:
"
4L Setup: CWDT (level 20) - Summon Ice Golem - Ancestral Protector (level 13) - Multiple totems

Is Ancestral Protector supposed to be triggered by CWDT? It's clearly not, since it's not a spell.

No. Only the golem is cast with cwdt.

"
Lintwurm wrote:
The survivability issue on early/mid mapping is easily fixed by getting more defensive flasks and evasion/life nodes. The build does great dps just through positioning, snipers mark and slower projectiles for bosses. No need to worry with clusters before minmaxing.

The new fortify doesn't do anything for us though, I just slotted steelskin and cwdt immortal call instead.

Thanks for the update. Knew fortify was probably a goner.
I realy like this build.
i allways do i dont go strict after the guide an make some change for my playstyle / gear.
my problem is more the damage for boss then survivability, so i start your BL-Miner.
One thing i dont like about your guides is that u change the title on 3.16 but the guid isn´t full updated, for me that is no problem but for new player it is.
i know its alot of work but you dont have to update every guide every season if dont have the time.
anyways good work overall
Managed to get into the late game, lvl 90. Can make easy maps till t12. t15-16 are dead zone even with magic rarity maps - its hard to sustain damage of the scourge. But to my shock - this build is glorious with delves. I haven't thought it will be that easy and fun. My delve depth is 311 now, and have found the tyrant - killed him, it was a bit hard due the flasks were finishing too quickly. Insta drop his "face".

So this time I would like to tell about the gear. Some things have been must in this build:
1) Cap your avoid elemental ailment - 50% we have from izaro, the last 50% you have to find somewhere - I have taken the full node - "Thick skin". It gives you hp and avoidance. The last % made from boots and shield. On 100% you do not need to be afraid of shock, sap, brittle and most important - to get frozen. Absolutely must.
2) Try to get 400-600 accuracy somewhere, it is giving your more POB damage than getting 1 to 50 lightning damage to attacks on rings, gloves and so on. When you hit the hit chance of 95% - the magic starting to appear.
3) CDTW is better be used with steel skin - I am holding cdtw 17 and steel skin 18 as my life pool is 5.4k hp, cdtw works after 50% of dmg to my life, and steel skin gives you 1.5k damage absorption and you have 0.8 second to leech your life back. And we leeching a lot.
4) Ancestral protector - multi totems - CULLING STRIKE - the power of killing last 5% of enemy hp is a huge buff. Fighting scourge demons putting totems in the front will taunt their attacks also.

Right now aiming to make 20/20 gems, find clusters, better overall gear.

Also. Small tips.
If you don't have currency - straight into the heists - this build is nuke there - hit and run fast is easy and reliable. And you dropping packs of currency mostly alts and chromes - probably GGG made stacked currency in game but forgot to unstack it in Heists (droping from 8 to 16 chromes from boxes)
Crafting clusters - the 12% to shield that I have crafted - is easy. Take jewel of MAX ILVL 74. You will block lvl 75 unneeded prefixes. Find harvest with life and drop tons of life on cluster. Till you hit. Why? Explaining. The weight (easier: chance to get stat-the lower weight the harder to get) of Gladiator Fortitude is low (113), the other two are 600 each - so to get Gladiator is 6 times harder then get both Prowess and Prod. Defence. Gladiator is a life oriented stat - so harvest life craft will be more and more likely to have Fortitude. And others are luck. It took me about 30-40 tries. You can get same idea with every cluster in the game.

Leaving my POB for a closer look. https://pastebin.com/tLgGSWSt
"
Kriz0r wrote:
I realy like this build.
i allways do i dont go strict after the guide an make some change for my playstyle / gear.
my problem is more the damage for boss then survivability, so i start your BL-Miner.
One thing i dont like about your guides is that u change the title on 3.16 but the guid isn´t full updated, for me that is no problem but for new player it is.
i know its alot of work but you dont have to update every guide every season if dont have the time.
anyways good work overall

Simply put if the core of the build is still there and can be used I will keep the title updated. I also refrence in the changelog what has changed so it is easy to follow.

As I have stated so many times now. POB had a memory leak error for 3 out of 7 of the builds up till and including league launch. I could not update 3 of the tree or put in masterys.

That being said posting up in my elebuzzsaw build guide about how you tried my bl miner guide and saying what you don't like about my guides really isn't the place.

"
Hefer wrote:
Managed to get into the late game, lvl 90. Can make easy maps till t12. t15-16 are dead zone even with magic rarity maps - its hard to sustain damage of the scourge. But to my shock - this build is glorious with delves. I haven't thought it will be that easy and fun. My delve depth is 311 now, and have found the tyrant - killed him, it was a bit hard due the flasks were finishing too quickly. Insta drop his "face".

So this time I would like to tell about the gear. Some things have been must in this build:
1) Cap your avoid elemental ailment - 50% we have from izaro, the last 50% you have to find somewhere - I have taken the full node - "Thick skin". It gives you hp and avoidance. The last % made from boots and shield. On 100% you do not need to be afraid of shock, sap, brittle and most important - to get frozen. Absolutely must.
2) Try to get 400-600 accuracy somewhere, it is giving your more POB damage than getting 1 to 50 lightning damage to attacks on rings, gloves and so on. When you hit the hit chance of 95% - the magic starting to appear.
3) CDTW is better be used with steel skin - I am holding cdtw 17 and steel skin 18 as my life pool is 5.4k hp, cdtw works after 50% of dmg to my life, and steel skin gives you 1.5k damage absorption and you have 0.8 second to leech your life back. And we leeching a lot.
4) Ancestral protector - multi totems - CULLING STRIKE - the power of killing last 5% of enemy hp is a huge buff. Fighting scourge demons putting totems in the front will taunt their attacks also.

Right now aiming to make 20/20 gems, find clusters, better overall gear.

Also. Small tips.
If you don't have currency - straight into the heists - this build is nuke there - hit and run fast is easy and reliable. And you dropping packs of currency mostly alts and chromes - probably GGG made stacked currency in game but forgot to unstack it in Heists (droping from 8 to 16 chromes from boxes)
Crafting clusters - the 12% to shield that I have crafted - is easy. Take jewel of MAX ILVL 74. You will block lvl 75 unneeded prefixes. Find harvest with life and drop tons of life on cluster. Till you hit. Why? Explaining. The weight (easier: chance to get stat-the lower weight the harder to get) of Gladiator Fortitude is low (113), the other two are 600 each - so to get Gladiator is 6 times harder then get both Prowess and Prod. Defence. Gladiator is a life oriented stat - so harvest life craft will be more and more likely to have Fortitude. And others are luck. It took me about 30-40 tries. You can get same idea with every cluster in the game.

Leaving my POB for a closer look. https://pastebin.com/tLgGSWSt

Glad to hear you enjoying the build so much. As for the scourge mechanic itself that seems to be a league wide issue and little to do with any of the characters.

It probably is a pretty good idea to cap your ailment immunity now that we only get 50%. There is a cannot be frozen pantheon but think it would be better as you said to pick up thick skin and get a roll on gear somewhere to make urself completely immune.

As for accuracy with tree and everything else you should normally have about 94-96% accuracy (make sure you have precision on) if you are not using it currently that might be why you are short.

When it comes to steel skin you are perfectly welcome to switch to whatever you would like but personally I was not very fond of it and much rather prefer the flat damage reduction and ele dmg reduction from immortal call.

Also culling strike is 10% not 5%.

Anyway thanks for your input. Glad to see you enjoying it so much!
Hi, how does "Herald of ice" work in this setup? I've trouble with mana preserve
"4L Setup: Storm brand - Herald of Ice - Hex touch - Sniper's Mark"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info