[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Mencontar2k7 wrote:
The build is pretty fun, I love ST but you can't call this a league starter. Through all my best efforts I cannot get this character to push past T3 maps without some SERIOUS investment early on....it's just too squishy.

I'm at a point where I can't even map to get currency to fix the character, not forgetting the base of 79% inc life on the tree prior to any clusters is just a pathetic amount, I can't believe I didn't notice it prior to wondering why I was being flattened in maps.

Then there is the crazy amount of int and str needed that has caused my gear to be locked in while at the same time being bad bases and bad tiers of stats.

Pretty oof overall, may have to leave the character and come back when I have currency.

Never had any issues and done it so many times. Just adjust stuff early on. You don't have points for cluster jewels early because cluster jewels are all expensive and such, so pick up more life nodes. With leech and block and suppression and being ranged should not be an issue.
Started after years of not playing st (this build was nuke in first time uber shaper). But to tell the truth its freaking hard start building. Played from start of the league - got till t5 now, can make till t7-10 100% just had no currency to buy maps. So about the ST now. We are squishy. Pretty squishy, mostly everything from range attack of blood nightmare will kill instantly. As acrobatics and dodge have gone - you are mostly hoping for the life leech (life leech on attack is insane, too bad the life pool early on is max 3k). Im not using the precision as for mana issues. Also HUGE problem with stats. Like never before. To make all working is u have to have 159 str and 159int. On tree u have 40 and 40. So you should think about that absolutely all the time. Mostly every item have to have at least some stat. Resists absolutely easy. Great point for making claw - crafting 450ele dps was super easy took me around 5 tries. works fine! I really hope gooofy you would make some changes in pob due those number are good but not with those items or skills u have. (due u have 88 intelligence at max gear). De facto 4mln dmg is lost by 44% if you will move away wrath.

Great points so far are still fun - u throw run, throw run, everything is dying. Phasing through hordes of blood nightmares are insane pros. I wish we could have more crit also - im using hex to make more crit orbs, it gives more feel of dps, but still it is kinda hard with survivability. Have died 281 time so far :D I im a stubborn person so will make this build till the clusters and further but Goofy think about defence something. It is really hard.
"
Never had any issues and done it so many times. Just adjust stuff early on. You don't have points for cluster jewels early because cluster jewels are all expensive and such, so pick up more life nodes. With leech and block and suppression and being ranged should not be an issue.

It's the adjust stuff early on that's the key...can anyone share their experiences on how they've progressed w/o the end-game clusters and uniques? I think a lot of us are not builders, so specific pointers along the way would be fantastic.
And by the way - just noticed - annoint is removed. We dont have command of the elements anymore
"
Hefer wrote:
And by the way - just noticed - annoint is removed. We dont have command of the elements anymore

Just look at POB and check out notables and see which is best.
I am just dying a lot :P
"
urenemy wrote:

Welcome to POE and scourge league
"

"

@G00fy_goober where are you at with this build in Scourage at this point? I think a lot of us are struggling with it, given changes to tree and defensive mechanics. Would definitely appreciate any insights.
"
daijishinsuke wrote:

@G00fy_goober where are you at with this build in Scourage at this point? I think a lot of us are struggling with it, given changes to tree and defensive mechanics. Would definitely appreciate any insights.

The build is updated not sure what your looking for. Everything is pretty good, probably more defensive overall.

Biggest thing atm I am hearing from EVERYONE is two things.

- For this build specifically the required attributes seem to have gotten even horrible. Int you can't do anything about as wrath is by far the best aura above and beyond anything else. Get a good fat int roll or two on belt/ring and added passives on cluster jewels help a lot as well. having 4-5 int and a few attributes rolled on larges/mediums adds up a lot pretty fast.

Strength can be cut down very easily, just change ancestral protector to like level 13. Also swapped out ele weakness for sniper's mark.

Overall build does even more damage now (sniper's mark is godly not sure why I didn't have it on over ele weakness.

*POB has been updated on guide*

- The second issue is defenses and dying. Most of that seems to be coming from league mechanic and changes in 3.15 and 3.16. I can't change the game. Scourge is way overtuned, last league had a ton of defensive nerfs that hit ALL chars. This league they were made SLIGHTLY better. I am not currently doing the build but it seems very much the same as a lot of others. The low level, undergeared low-mid tier maps is a bit of a struggle (especially in scourge) because of GGG's changes to game. Once you have some gear going and such things are a lot better.

Changes to survivability, huge dps loss, enemy life and such matters much less to fully geared chars and those doing the end game stuff already but will effect non-meta builds and those just starting off in league and such much more.... which is why I am against all the changes do to "challenge" dps loss, and increasing monster damage and life for the billionth time... but again nothing to do about that.

That being said this build should still do just fine with proper gem setups and such.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
daijishinsuke wrote:

The build is updated not sure what your looking for. Everything is pretty good, probably more defensive overall.

Biggest thing atm I am hearing from EVERYONE is two things.

- For this build specifically the required attributes seem to have gotten even horrible. Int you can't do anything about as wrath is by far the best aura above and beyond anything else. Get a good fat int roll or two on belt/ring and added passives on cluster jewels help a lot as well. having 4-5 int and a few attributes rolled on larges/mediums adds up a lot pretty fast.

Strength can be cut down very easily, just change ancestral protector to like level 13. Also swapped out ele weakness for sniper's mark.

Overall build does even more damage now (sniper's mark is godly not sure why I didn't have it on over ele weakness.

*POB has been updated on guide*

- The second issue is defenses and dying. Most of that seems to be coming from league mechanic and changes in 3.15 and 3.16. I can't change the game. Scourge is way overtuned, last league had a ton of defensive nerfs that hit ALL chars. This league they were made SLIGHTLY better. I am not currently doing the build but it seems very much the same as a lot of others. The low level, undergeared low-mid tier maps is a bit of a struggle (especially in scourge) because of GGG's changes to game. Once you have some gear going and such things are a lot better.

Changes to survivability, huge dps loss, enemy life and such matters much less to fully geared chars and those doing the end game stuff already but will effect non-meta builds and those just starting off in league and such much more.... which is why I am against all the changes do to "challenge" dps loss, and increasing monster damage and life for the billionth time... but again nothing to do about that.

That being said this build should still do just fine with proper gem setups and such.

Sniper's mark can't seem to proc with hextouch since its a mark and not a hex, or am I missing something?

Thanks for the build btw, having fun with it so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info