[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Sushion wrote:
Hi, how does "Herald of ice" work in this setup? I've trouble with mana preserve
"4L Setup: Storm brand - Herald of Ice - Hex touch - Sniper's Mark"

Just do arcanist brand + sniper's mark don't need hex touch as we swapped from ele weakness to sniper's mark and hextouch doesn't work with it
stun problem should be also in ur "Cons"
why not getting a divine judgement which is pretty good ... it has 50% elemental damage...
"
darktemp25 wrote:
stun problem should be also in ur "Cons"

Life based range build never had an issue with stuns ever. If for some weird reason you do, just pick up pantheon.

"
darktemp25 wrote:
why not getting a divine judgement which is pretty good ... it has 50% elemental damage...

We used to get command of the elements which gave ele pen, ele dmg, and attack speed and was way better. Unforutnately the node was removed in 3.16.

Now claws of the falcon would be the best node to go. Huge dps increase much more than divine judgement.
oh really? ill try that instead of divine judgement... tnx
btw i have stun issue.. not always but sometimes i died in that.. lol

what about Divine Wrath? 5% phys dmg as extra lightning dmg ,5% penetrate lightning...??? its not good?
Last edited by darktemp25 on Nov 1, 2021, 2:32:25 AM
"
darktemp25 wrote:
oh really? ill try that instead of divine judgement... tnx
btw i have stun issue.. not always but sometimes i died in that.. lol

what about Divine Wrath? 5% phys dmg as extra lightning dmg ,5% penetrate lightning...??? its not good?

We dont deal phys dmg so no.
last question bro.... how did you boost your accuracy?? how much accuracy do i need?

last question sir how do you generate phasing???
"
darktemp25 wrote:
last question bro.... how did you boost your accuracy?? how much accuracy do i need?

These are all questions answered by reading the guide and the stuff you take. Ascendancy points, passive points, gear.
"
darktemp25 wrote:

Phasing you get from your Ascendancy.
Accuracy you can fit some on ring, amu, gloves or your Helm. Ice golem and precision should activ.Blinding enemies helps to. You should be at least at 95% hit. Often accuracy gives you more damage the crit or ele damage, check pob what gives you the most.
Hi,

This may my 2nd post ever and I'm struggling with this build. I am a big noob so I am sure it is my gear or something lol I am looking for any advice to try and save my character.

I love everything about Spectral Throw, so I tried following this guide (in SSF I know -.- sorry Goober). I did have a blast leveling up but now I hit a brick wall in level 1 maps lol I even failed cruel lab as I got 1 shot by the boss. I changed a few nodes in the build to get some more survivability and HP, and switched for the best HP/Res items I could find.

I also tried reading many of the posts here (not realizing how far back this build goes)! I did a few changes like using arcanist brand + sniper's mark (I was using the initial 3.16 build I guess). Then, I gave up and just migrated from SSF to trade league only to realize I have 0 currency to buy anything :D I cannot even color my stuff :( I tried switching to Lighting Strike and Helix Strike but I guess they don't work as well as ST and don't feel as good, at least with this build?

I am lvl 76, elem res capped (still -60% chaos) and with only 3.5k HP. I am struggling with the Str/Int requirements too. I can only reserve Herald of Ice and Precision (tried lower levels too). Running Wrath as well gets me oom fast even with pot. My damage is around 9k on in-game tooltip with 5L.

Is it just a matter of gear/gems at this point? I will try saving to get a better claw. As I said, I am bad at PoE, so any advice is appreciated.

Here is my sucky gear and passives:

https://tinyurl.com/Skurja

Last edited by Atavus on Nov 5, 2021, 5:37:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info