[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Are you able to just swap spectral helix into this build instead of spectral throw? Not seeing a huge difference between the two gems so thought it might be possible.
So I equipped up the 4L hextouch, storm brand, herald of ice, and snipers mark and i noticed that snipers mark doesnt link with hextouch. whats the mechanic behind this 4L?
Nevermind, Found the arcanist brand posts.
"
Ferious123 wrote:
Are you able to just swap spectral helix into this build instead of spectral throw? Not seeing a huge difference between the two gems so thought it might be possible.

I tested the same thing and yeah u can play spectral helix with this build just swap out gmp for nightblade or ice bite. The singel target should be higher but the clear ... dunno i dont like the play style of helix so i went back to spectral throw
*delete*
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Nov 13, 2021, 7:33:29 AM
"
Nevermind, Found the arcanist brand posts.

Sorry, this is updated to the original post now. Dropped hextouch and stormbrand and picked up cwdt + IC
Any survivability tips? Tier 12,13 maps generally blows me to bits.
is it better if we use nightblade instead of hypothermia ? not sure you talking about this.
IGN : MyOwnWayZ
"
theonlystd wrote:
Any survivability tips? Tier 12,13 maps generally blows me to bits.

Jade & Iron flask with gain charges on crit + automatic use when full are huge. I skilled one mana Reservation cluster so that i can use grace not herald of ice
Last edited by Kriz0r on Nov 15, 2021, 1:17:53 AM
"
miczer2 wrote:
is it better if we use nightblade instead of hypothermia ? not sure you talking about this.

Yes! Nightblade is more damage than hypothermia overall. They both don't start working until you hit the first time (so nothing is lost either way) you get more dps a bit and best part is you are able to drop elusive from your boots. This allows you to grab a different mod and DEFINITELY makes your boots cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info