[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Video guide has been added. Feel free to try the new super fun OP elebuzzsaw b4 charms and TWWT is gone along with my precious rucksack!
Bro how did u get 6 projectiles? I only have 4, multishot + endless munitions gives 4, where can i get 2 more?
"
mrshock3d wrote:
Bro how did u get 6 projectiles? I only have 4, multishot + endless munitions gives 4, where can i get 2 more?

Fan of knives on the cluster jewels.
I'm dying from unexpected one-shots, it makes my leveling very difficult, what am I doing wrong or how can I avoid this?

Here is the pob https://pobb.in/yppf4uVHDlrc

And what should I upgrade first in my gear?
hello, thank you for this guide it's really great to review this build which was one of my first when I started on POE

can you explain how spectra work?
"
Skrax wrote:
hello, thank you for this guide it's really great to review this build which was one of my first when I started on POE

can you explain how spectra work?

Assuming you mean spectres. Not sure what your looking for in refrence to them but it is listed in the guide and talked about in the video guide.
How are you able to use snipers mark in the build, the pob says you dont have any mana to cast it, also in the video I never saw the mark being used.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
How are you able to use snipers mark in the build, the pob says you dont have any mana to cast it, also in the video I never saw the mark being used.

Honestly this was just a complete oversite on my end when I swapped some gear around. Now this is a HUGE damage loss so definitely something I would like to fix (41% more damage) but on the same note build already does so much damage that I never even realized it wasn't going off. Great catch though.

You want to make sure you have at least 20 mana for sniper's mark to go off. Best bet would be to get 4% mana reservation efficiency somewhere. Right now I would just pick up a 2-3% node on 2 different jewels. A mix of implicits on cluster jewels maybe or easier would be to get our rare jewel with crit multi with one handed weapons + reservation efficiency + either attack speed or global crit multi.

Lots of changes will have to happen for 3.24 anyway since TWWT and charms and such I would assume will all be gone.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

Honestly this was just a complete oversite on my end when I swapped some gear around. Now this is a HUGE damage loss so definitely something I would like to fix (41% more damage) but on the same note build already does so much damage that I never even realized it wasn't going off. Great catch though.

You want to make sure you have at least 20 mana for sniper's mark to go off. Best bet would be to get 4% mana reservation efficiency somewhere. Right now I would just pick up a 2-3% node on 2 different jewels. A mix of implicits on cluster jewels maybe or easier would be to get our rare jewel with crit multi with one handed weapons + reservation efficiency + either attack speed or global crit multi.

Lots of changes will have to happen for 3.24 anyway since TWWT and charms and such I would assume will all be gone.

I opted to drop aspect of the spider for an attack speed roll on gloves, and maybe I'll pick up precision for 100% uptime on critical strike and open up some watcher's eye synergies that otherwise would be trash. Could also swap in lightning Golem for a bit more attack speed
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"

I opted to drop aspect of the spider for an attack speed roll on gloves, and maybe I'll pick up precision for 100% uptime on critical strike and open up some watcher's eye synergies that otherwise would be trash. Could also swap in lightning Golem for a bit more attack speed

Ideally you should be able to get attack speed roll on gloves anyway. I was trying to get/make/buy a super OP ring pretty close to the one I had but without the accuracy since it was overcapped anyway. Then I wanted to move aspect of spider to the ring and make it easier for the gloves. Sadly it was going to cost too much money and I was pretty much done with the build for league and was moving on to my next project.

Your crit strike should be way beyond 100% already. Especially with the extra flat crit from nightblade support (though this does not show in game). Lightning golem along with hydrosphere were both used PRIOR to the OP spectres this league. Just with as ridiculously OP as the spectres were it was a no brainer to drop them and get the new spectres to work.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Feb 29, 2024, 5:23:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info