Unique Item List — [3.24] Current UCT Capacity: 1,419

"
FAMO wrote:
Will this list be updated with 3.7 uniques?

Yes. I'll make sure to have this updated by end of day on Monday(EST). I have been a little behind on the needed maintenance and updates.

"
TKPizza wrote:
Man, too bad, that this Thread is dead, always enjoyed the discovery process of the commuinity here despite the well known data mining sites. :(

Involvement in the thread has been pretty dead, more conversations have been moving to the reddit threads, and as you mentioned there is more reliance on the data mining sites for information. It does not help I have been slow to update the thread too. But as said above, I'm going to have the updates completed by end of Monday.

Things to do:
[list]
[li]Add 3.6.X unique items to relevant spoilers[/li]
[li]Add Synthesis bosses to boss list[/li]
[li]Add the Circle rings to variant sections[/li]
[li]Add Eternity Shroud to The Shaper drops[/li]
[/list]

If I missed anything in the list please let me know, and thanks to both of your for the reminder nudge.
Last edited by ChronoExile on Sep 9, 2019, 5:33:33 PM
New jewel to make a hunt for item linking easier:
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
awesome thread but is there one where it shoes how the 3D art of items really looks ?
"
HighBlow wrote:
awesome thread but is there one where it shoes how the 3D art of items really looks ?

There used to be one, but it's abandoned. You can see item 3d art in the Wiki, although separately, I think.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Alright, so I don't really have any excuses for not taking care of this thread. I have now updated the elements from 3.6.X to the best of my knowledge.

I know there is more work to do with some back log elements. I need to make sure all the league items are marked accordingly, and I still need to find the last two timeless jewels for the indexing (any help on those two would be great).

I'll start tracking the new Blight items as I find them linked in the forums.

Thanks again to all those who help link items here, and apologies again for the two leagues of inactivity. Please let me know if I missed anything in the spoiler.

Items to Find, 3.8

Badge of the Brotherhood

Junxed Juju, The

Siegebreaker

Icefang Orbit

Venopuncture

Fortress Covenant

Quickening Covenant

Rotting Legion

Sporeguard (L)

Torchoak Step

Stampede, The (L)

Machina Mitts

Triad Grip

Breathstealer (L)

Cowl of the Ceraunophile (L)

Cowl of the Cryophile (L)

Cowl of the Thermophile (L)

Cold Iron Point

Last edited by ChronoExile on Nov 18, 2019, 6:46:53 AM
Can I export this list in any way?
Working on linking the 3.9.x unique items

Spoiler

Astral Projector

Fury Valve

Willowgift

Leash of Oblation

Mother's Embrace

Warrior's Legacy

Thread of Hope

Booming Populace
Unavailable

Irresistable Temptation
Unavailable

Misinformation
Unavailable

Stalwart Defenders
Unavailable

Territories Unknown
Unavailable

Terror
Unavailable

War Among the Stars
Unavailable

The Ivory Tower

Hands of the High Templar

Painseeker

Crown of the Inward Eye

Eye of Malice

Manastorm

Mistwall

The Saviour

The Black Cane

Last edited by ChronoExile on Feb 4, 2020, 9:30:54 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
addicted2pawn wrote:
Can I export this list in any way?

I don't think there is a way to export the list from the thread. I can share the spreadsheet I use, if that would be of help. This post might also be of help.

I've received a few questions about this thread and the unique collection tab. I don't know if I will be able to provide any real information about the tab, but I can at least explain how I approach posting and sorting items in the listings.

Variants
Thread: If the name and the item base type are the same I consider them to be variants. I only have one Impresence listed in the thread as a representation for all five of the versions. There is a Variants section which attempts to explain the versions of the item and a link to the wiki thread for further information.
Stash Tab: I do not know. The tab is not consistent. As two examples. Volkuur's Guidance has spots for all three variants. Yriel's Fostering does NOT have space for its three variants. Some make sense to not include (Watcher's Eye), but no reasoning has been explained at this time.

Total Number
Thread: I currently have 1,088 unique items posted in the thread. This number includes 119 Alternate Art items, nine Event items, six Discontinued/name change jewels, two fishing rods, one discontinued quiver, one discontinued sword, one fishing ring, and nine Alternate Art Event items. But I know I haven't identified all the missing items yet.
Stash Tab: On the last day in Metamorph league, an empty tab had a scripted capacity for 939. In Standard league, right after Metamorph merged, an empty tab had a scripted capacity for 924.

Empty Standard League

Heads up, the following spoilers might be a mess.
Flasks
Atziri's Promise, Blood of the Karui, Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow Urn, Coralito's Signature, Coruscating Elixir, Divination Distillate, Doedre's Elixir, Dying Sun, Forbidden Taste, Kiara's Determination, Lavianga's Spirit, Lion's Roar, Rotgut, Rumi's Concoction, Sin's Rebirth, Soul Catcher, Soul Ripper, Taste of Hate, The Overflowing Chalice, The Sorrow of the Divine, The Wise Oak, The Writing Jar, Vessel of Vinktar, Witchfire Brew, Zerphi's Last Breath

Amulets
Araku Tiki, Ngamahu Tiki, Astramentis, Atziri's Foible, Aul's Uprising, Bisco's Collar, Blightwell, Blood of Corruption, Bloodgrip, Carnage Heart, Daresso's Salute, Extractor Mentis, Eye of Chayula, Presence of Chayula, Eye of Innocence, Eyes of the Greatwolf, Gloomfang, Hinekora's Sight, Hyrri's Truth, Impresence, Impresence, Impresence, Impresence, Impresence, Karui Ward, Karui Charge, Maligaro's Cruelty, Marylene's Fallacy, Natural Hierarchy, Night's Hold, Perquil's Toe, Rashkaldor's Patience, Rigwald's Curse, Sacrifical Heart, Zerphi's Heart, Shaper's Seed, Sidhebreath, Solstice Vigil, Star of Wraeclast, Stone of Lazhwar, Tavukai, Tear of Purity, The Anvil, The Ascetic, The Aylardex, The Halcyon, The Pandemonius, The Ignomon, The Effigon, The Jinxed Juju, The Primordal Chain, Ungil's Harmony, Victario's Acuity, Voice of the Storm, Choir of the Storm, Voll's Devotion, Warped Timepiece, Willowgift, Winterheart, Xoph's Heart, Xoph's Blood, Yoke of Suffering

Rings
Ahkeli's Meadow, Ahkeli's Mountain, Ahkeli's Valley, Andvarius, Berek's Grip, Berek's Pass, Berek's Respite, Blackheart, Voidheart, Bloodboil, Winterweave, Brinerot Mark, Call of the Brotherhood, Circle of Anguish, Circle of Fear, Circle of Guilt, Circle of Nostalgia, Circle of Regret, Death Rush, Doedre's Damning, Dream Fragements, Emberwake, Essence Worm, Gifts from Above, Heartbound Loop, Kaom's Sign, Kaom's Way, Kikazaru, Le Heup of All, Lori's Lantern, Malachai's Artifice, Mark of Submission, Mark of the Elder, Mark of the Shaper, Ming's Heart, Moku's Embrace, Mutewind Seal, Ngamahu's Sign, Perandus Signet, Praxis, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Precursor's Emblem, Putembo's Meadow, Putembo's Mountain, Putembo's Valley, Pyre, Redblade Brand, Rigwald's Crest, Romira's Banquet, Shavronne's Revelation, Sibyl's Lament, Snakepit, Stormfire, Tasalio's Sign, The Hungry Loop, The Pariah, The Taming, The Warden's Brand, Thief's Torment, Timeclasp, Timetwist, Uzaza's Meadow, Uzaza's Mountain, Uzaza's Valley, Valako's Sign, Valyrium, Ventor's Gamble, Vivinsect, Voideye

Claws
Advancing Fortress, Al Dhih, Allure, Bloodseeker, Cybil's Paw, Essentia Sanguis, Hand of Thought and Motion, Hand of Wisdom and Action, Izaro's Delemma, Last Resort, Mortem Morsu, Ornament of the East, Rive, The Scourge, The Wasp Nest, Touch of Anguish, Wildslash

Dagger
Arakaali's Fang, Bino's Kitchen Knife, Bloodplay, Cold Iron Point, Divnarius, Goredrill, Sanguine Gambol, Heartbreaker, Mark of the Doubting Knight, Mightflay, Taproot, The Consuming Dark, Ungil's Gauche, Vulconus, White Wind, Widowmaker

Wand
Abberath's Horn, Apep's Rage, Ashcaller, Eclipse Solaris, Corona Solaris, Lifesprig, Midnight Bargain, Moonsorrow, Obliteration, Piscator's Vigil, Reverberation Rod, Amplification Rod, Shade of Solaris, Shimmeron, Storm Prison, The Poet's Pen, Tulborn, Tulfall, Twyzel, Void Battery

Swords
Ahn's Might, Aurumvorax, Beltimber Blade, Chitus' Needle, Cospri's Malice, Daresso's Passion, Doomsower, Dreamfeather, Edge of Madness, Ephemeral Edge, Ewar's Mirage, Fidelitas' Spike, Grelwood Shank, Hiltless, Hyaon's Fury, Ichimonji, Innsbury Edge, Kondo's Pride, Lakishu's Blade, Oni-Goroshi, Oro's Sacrifice, Paradoxica, Prismatic Eclipse, Queen's Decree, Queen's Escape, Razor of the Seventh Sun, Rebuke of the Vaal, Redbeak, Dreadbeak, Rigwald's Charge, Rigwald's Command, Scaeva, Severed in Sleep, United in Dream, Shiversting, Starforge, Story of the Vaal, Fate of the Vaal, Terminus Est, The Dancing Dervish, The Dancing Duo, The Goddess Bound, The Goddess Scorned, The Princess, The Rippling Thoughts, The Saviour, The Tempestuous Steel, Varunastra, Voidforge

Axe
Atziri's Disfavor, Debeon's Dirge, Dreadarc, Dreadsurge, Dyadus, Hezmana's Bloodlust, Jack, the Axe, Kaom's Primacy, KingMaker, Kitava's Feast, Limbsplit, The Cauteriser, Moonbender's Wing, Ngamahu's Flame, Reaper's Pursuit, Relentless Fury, Rigwald's Savagery, Sinvicta's Mettle, Soul Taker, The Blood Reaper, The Harvest, The Screaming Eagle, The Gryphon, Uul-Netol's Kiss, Uul-Netol's Embrace, Wideswing, Wings of Entropy

Mace
Augyre, Axiom Perpetuum, Balefire, Bitterdream, Brain Rattler, Breath of the Council, Brightbeak, Brutus' Lead Sprinkler, Callinellus Malleus, Cameria's Maul, Cameria's Avarice, Cerberus Limb, Chober Chaber, Chaber Cairn, Clayshaper, Death's Hand, Doon Cuebiyari, Doryani's Catalyst, Earendel's Embrace, Flesh-Eater, Frostbreath, Geofri's Baptism, Geofri's Devotion, Gorebreaker, Hrimnor's Hymn, Hrimnor's Dirge, Jorrhast's Blacksteel, Kongor's Undying Rage, Lavianga's Wisdom, Marohi Erqi, Mjolner, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Nebulis, Nebuloch, Nycta's Lantern, Quecholli, Panquetaliztli, Sign of the Sin Eater, Singularity, Spine of the First Claimant, The Black Cane, The Dark Seer, The Supreme Truth, Tidebreaker, Trypanon, The Supreme Truth

Bows
Arborix, Chin Sol, Darkscorn, Death's Harp, Death's Opus, Doomfletch, Doomfletch's Prism, Hopeshredder, Infractem, Iron Commander, Lioneye's Glare, Nulls Inclination, Nuro's Harp, Quill Rain, Reach of the Council, Roth's Reach, Silverbranch, Silverbough, Slivertounge, Storm Cloud, The Tempest, The Crimson Storm, Voltaxic Rift, Windripper, Xoph's Inception, Xoph's Nurture

Staff
Agnerod East, Agnerod North, Agnerod South, Agnerod West, Crane of Unravelling, Disintegrator, Duskdawn, Dying Breath, Femurs of the Saints, Fencoil, Mirebough, Hegemony's Era, Martyr of Innocence, Pillar of the Caged God, Pledge of Hands, Realmshaper, Realm Ender, Sire of Shards, Soulwrest, Taryn's Shiver, The Blood Thorn, The Enmity Divine, The Grey Spire, The Searing Touch, The Stormheart, The Stormwall, The Whispering Ice, Tremor Rod, Xirgil's Crank

Quiver
Asphyxia's Wrath, Blackgleam, The Signal Fire, Craghead, Cragfall, Drillneck, Hyrri's Bite, Hyrri's Demise, Maloney's Mechanism, Maloney's Nightfall, Rearguard, Rigwald's Quills, Saemus' Gift, Skirmish, Soul Strike, The Fracturing Spinner, Voidfletcher

Belt
Ascent From Flesh, Auxium, Bated Breath, Belt of the Deciever, Bisco's Leash, Coward's Chains, Coward's Legacy, Cyclopean Coil, Darkness Enthroned, Doryani's Invitation, Dyadian Dawn, Faminebind, Feastbind, Gluttony, Headhunter, Hyperboreus, Immortal Flesh, Leash of Oblation, Maligaro's Restraint, Meginord's Girdle, Perandus Blazon, Perseverance, Prismweave, Ryslatha's Coil, Siegebreaker, Soul Tether, Soulthirst, String of Servitude, Sunblast, The Flow Untethered, The Magnate, The Nomad, The Tactician, The Retch, Umbilicus Immortalis, Wurm's Molt

Gloves
Allelopathy, Architect's Hand, Slavedriver's Hand, Asenath's Gentle Touch, Atziri's Acuity, Aukuna's Will, Aurseize, Blasphemer's Grip, Command of the Pit, Craiceann's Pincers, Demon Stitcher, Doedre's Tenure, Doedre's Malevolence, Doryani's Fist, Empire's Grasp, Facebreaker, Farrul's Pounce, Fenumus' Weave, Flesh and Spirit, Giantsbane, Grip of the Council, Haemophilia, Hands of the High Templar, Hrimsorrow, Hrimburn, Kalisa's Grace, Lochtonial Caress, Malachai's Mark, Maligaro's Virtuosity, Meginord's Vise, Null and Void, Offering to the Serpent, Ondar's Clasp, Oskarm, Painseeker, Repentance, Sadima's Touch, Saqawal's Winds, Shackles of the Wretched, Shadows and Dust, Shaper's Touch, Slitherpinch, Snakebite, Southbound, Storm's Gift, Surgebinders, The Embaler, Thunderfist, Tombfist, Triad Grip, Vaal Caress, Veruso's Battering Rams, Vixin's Entrapment, Voidbringer, Volkuur's Guidance, Volkuur's Guidance, Volkuur's Guidance, Winds of Change, Worldcarver, Wyrmsign

Boots
Abberath's Hooves, Alberon's Warpath, Atziri's Step, Bones of Ullr, Brinerot Whalers, Bubonic Trail, Craiceann's Tracks, Dance of the Offered, Omeyocan, Darkray Vectors, Death's Door, Deerstalker, Doryani's Delusion, Doryani's Delusion, Doryani's Delusion, Dusktoe, Duskblight, Farrul's Chase, Fenumus' Spinnerets, Gang's Momentum, Garukhan's Flight, Goldwyrm, Inya's Epiphany, Kaom's Roots, Lioneye's Paws, March of the Legion, Mutewind Whispersteps, Nomic's Storm, Rainbowstrides, Ralakesh's Impatience, Redblade Tramplers, Saqawal's Talons, Seven-League Step, Shavronne's Pace, Shavronne's Gambit, Sin Trek, Skyforth, Steppan Eard, Stormcharger, Sundance, Sunspite, The Blood Dance, The Infinite Pursuit, The Red Trail, Three-Step Assult, Torchoak Step, Victario's Flight, Voidwalker, Wake of Destruction, Wanderlust, Windscream, Windshriek, Wondertrap, Greedtrap

Body Armour
Ambu's Charge, Ashrend, Atziri's Splendour, Belly of the Beast, Bloodbond, Bramblejack, Wall of Brambles, Briskwrap, Wildwrap, Bronn's Lithe, Carcass Jack, Chains of Command, Cherrubim's Maleficence, Cloak of Defiance, Cloak of Flame, Cloak of Tawm'r Isley, Cospri's Will, Craiceann's Carapace, Daresso's Defiance, Death's Oath, Dendrobate, Dialla's Malefaction, Doedre's Skin, Farrul's Fur, Fenumus' Shroud, Foxshade, Fox's Fortune, Garb of the Ephemeral, Geofri's Sanctuary, Greed's Embrace, Gruthkul's Pelt, Hyrri's Ire, Icetomb, Crystal Vault, Incandescent Heart, Infernal Mantle, Inpulsa's Broken Heart, Iron Heart, The Iron Fortress, Kaom's Heart, Kingsguard, Kintsugi, Lightbane Raiment, Lightning Coil, Lioneye's Vision, Loreweave, Queen of the Forest, Saqawal's Nest, Shadowstich, Shavronne's Wrappings, Shroud of the Lightless, Skin of the Loyal, Skin of the Lords, Solaris Lorica, Soul Mantle, Tabula Rasa, The Beast Fur Shawl, The Brass Dome, The Coming Calamity, The Covenant, The Eternity Shroud, The Ivory Tower, The Queen's Hunger, The Rat Cage, The Restless Ward, The Snowblind Grace, The Perfect Form, Thousand Ribbons, Tinkerskin, Victario's Influence, Viper's Scales, Vis Mortis, Voll's Protector, Yriel's Fostering, Zahndethus' Cassock

Helmet
Abyssus, Ahn's Contempt, Alpha's Howl, Asenath's Mark, Asenath's Chant, Black Sun Crest, Chitus' Apex, Craiceann's Chitin, Crown of Eyes, Crown of the Inward Eye, Crown of the Pale King, Crown of the Tyrant, Crown of Thorns, Martyr's Crown, Curtain Call, Deidbell, Deidbellow, Devoto's Devotion, Doedre's Scorn, Eber's Unification, Eye of Malice, Ezomyte Peak, Ezomyte Hold, Fairgraves' Tricorne, Farrul's Bite, Fenumus' Toxins, Flamesight, Fractal Thoughts, Galesight, Geofri's Crest, Geofri's Legacy, Goldrim, Gorgon's Gaze, Hale Negator, Heatshiver, Frostferno, Heretic's Veil, Honourhome, Hrimnor's Respolve, Indigon, Kitava's Thirst, Leer Cast, Lightpoacher, Malachai's Simula, Malachai's Awakening, Malachai's Vision, Mark of the Red Covenant, Mask of the Spirit Drinker, Mask of the Stitched Demon, Mask of the Tribunal, Maw of Conquest, Memory Vault, Mind of the Council, Mindspiral, Obscurantis, Rat's Nest, Rime Gaze, Saqawal's Flock, Scold's Bridle, Skull Head, Speaker's Wreath, Starkonj's Head, The Baron, The Brine Crown, The Bringer of Rain, The Broken Crown, The Devouring Diadem, The Formless Flame, The Formless Inferno, The Gull, The Peregrine, The Tempest's Binding, The Three Dragons, The Vertex, Thundersight, Veil of the Night, Voll's Vision, Wraithlord, Wreath of Phrecia, Ylfeban's Trickery

Shields

Aegis Aurora, Ahn's Heritage, Apep's Slumber, Apep's Supremacy, Atziri's Mirror, Atziri's Reflection, Bitterbind Point, Brinerot Flag, Broken Faith, Chalice of Horrors, Thirst for Horrors, Chernobog's Pillar, Crest of Perandus, Daresso's Courage, Esh's Mirror, Esh's Visage, Glitterdisc, Great Old One's Ward, Invictus Solaris, Jaws of Agony, Kaltenhalt, Kaltensoul, Kongming's Stratagem, Leper's Alms,
Light of Lunaris, Lioneye's Remorse, Lycosidae, Magna Eclipsis, Malachai's Loop, Maligaro's Lens, Manastorm, Matua Tupuna, Whakatutuki O Matua, Mistwall, Mutewind Pennant, Perepiteia, Prism Guardian, Rathpith Globe, Redblade Banner, Rise of the Phoenix, Saffell's Frame, Sentari's Answer, Springleaf, The Oak, The Anticipation, The Surrender, The Deep One's Hide, The Eternal Apple, The Unshattered Will, Thousand Teeth Temu, Titucus Span, Trolltimber Spire, Tukohama's Fortress, Unyielding Flame, Victario's Charity, Vix Lunaris, Wheel of the Stormsail, Zeel's Amplifier

Maps

Acton's Nightmare, Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack's Den, Death and Taxes, Doryani's Machinarium, Hall of the Grandmasters, Hallowed Ground, Maelstrom of Chaos, Mao Kun, Oba's Cursed Trove, Olmec's Sanctum, Pillars of Arun, Poorjoy's Asylum, The Beachhead,The Beachhead, The Beachhead, The Cowards Trial, The Perandus Manor, The Putrid Cloister, The Twilight Temple, The Vinktar Square, Vaults of Atziri, Whakawairua Tuahu

Jewels

Anatomical Knowledge, Ancient Waystones Assassian's Haste, Atziri's Reign, Blood Sacrifice, Brawn, Brittle Barrier, Brutal Restraint, Brute Force Solution, Careful Planning, Cheap Construction, Chill of Corruption, Clear Mind, Coated Sharpnel, Cold Steel, Combat Focus, Combat Focus, Combat Focus, Combustibles, Conqueror's Efficiency, Conqueror's Longevity, Conqueror's Potency, Corrupted Energy, Dead Reckoning, Divide and Conquer, Efficient Training, Eldritch Knowledge, Elegant Hubris, Emperor's Cunning, Emperor's Mastery, Emperor's Might, Emperor's Wit, Energised Armour, Energy From Within, Fertile Mind, Fevered Mind, Fight for Survival, Fireborn, First Snow, Fluid Motion, Fortress Covenant, Fragile Bloom, Fragility, From Dust, Frozen Trail, Glorious Vanity, Grand Spectrum, Grand Spectrum, Grand Spectrum, Growing Agony, Hair Trigger, Hazardous Research, Healthy Mind, Hidden Potential, Hotfooted, Hungry Abyss, Inertia, Inevitability, Inspired Learning, Intutive Leap, Izaro's Turmoil, Lethal Pride, Lioneye's Fall, Malicious Intent, Mantra of Flames, Martial Artistry, Might and Influence, Might in All Forms, Might of the Meek, Militant Faith, Mutated Growth, Omen on the Winds, Overwhelming Odds, Pacifism, Poacher's Aim, Powerlessness, Primordial Eminence, Primordial Harmony, Primordial Might, Pugilist, Pure Talent, Quickening Covenant, Rain of Splinters, Rapid Expansion, Reckless Defence, Ring of Blades, Rolling Flames, Sacrificial Harvest, Self-Flagellation, Shattered Chains, Soul's Wick, Spire of Stone, Spirit Guards, Spirited Responce, Spreading Rot, Static Electricty, Steel Spirit, Survival Instincts, Survival Secrets, Survival Skills, Tempered Flesh, Transcendent Flesh, Tempered Mind, Transcendent Mind, Tempered Spirit, Transcendent Spirit, The Anima Stone, The Blue Dream, The Blue Nightmare, The Golden Rule, The Green Dream, The Green Nightmare, The Long Winter, The Red Dream, The Red Nightmare, The Vigil, Thread of Hope, To Dust, Unending Hunger, Unnatural Instinct, Unstable Payload, Vaal Sentencing, Volly Fire, Warlord's Reach, Watcher's Eye, Weight of Sin, Weight of the Empire, Wildfire, Winter Burial, Winter's Bounty

Empty Metamorph Tab

These 15 unique items were considered avaliable in Metamorph league, but are considered not avaliable in standard league at the time of this post.
Badge of The Brotherhood
Fury Valve
Astral Projector
Icefang Orbit
Venopuncture
Warrior's Legacy
Mother's Embrace
Breathstealer
Machina Mitts
The Stampede
Rotting Legion
Sporeguard
Cowl of the Ceraunophile
Cowl of the Cryophile
Cowl of the Thermophile

Jewels with name changes or that no longer drop

Just some bonus information.

Apparitions
Collateral Damage
Fortified Legion
Pitch Darkness
Sudden Ignition
Violent Dead

I still need to update the main posts with the new images of the released unique itmes, and to write up the boss section for the Conquerors. Hopefully in the next two days.

To those who have asked about the Unique Collection tab, I hope this helps some.
Thanks for keeping the thread up to date and having the per-league releases still in the last few posts. I just updated my filter using your resource.

Maybe its an idea to add links to those lists of uniques per league, they are very helpful in checking you have everything covered from a particular era!
"
Toverkol wrote:
Thanks for keeping the thread up to date and having the per-league releases still in the last few posts. I just updated my filter using your resource.

Maybe its an idea to add links to those lists of uniques per league, they are very helpful in checking you have everything covered from a particular era!

You are welcome, glad to be of help. Not a bad suggestion, I'll see if I can find a good way to integrate any time-line information into the main posts.

3.10.X Unique items

Profane Proxy

Algor Mortis

Beacon of Madness

Beacon of Madness

Beacon of Madness

Perfidy

Assailum

Calamitous Visions

Kitava's Teachings

Megalomaniac

Natural Affinity

One With Nothing

Split Personality

The Front Line

The Interrogation

The Siege

Voices

3.10.X - Delirium League Unique Collection Tab

939 - Available unique items in Metamorph league (3.9.X)
+17 - The 3.10 unique items
+ 7 - The unique Watchstones
+ 5 - The unique Memories (maps)
---------
= 968 Total spots for unique items.

3.10.X - Standard League Unique Collection Tab

924 - Available unique items in Standard league (3.9.X)
+ 1 - Profane Proxy
+ 7 - The unique Watchstones
+ 5 - The unique Memories (maps)
---------
= 937 Total spots for unique items.
Last edited by ChronoExile on Jun 6, 2020, 9:43:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info