Unique Item List — [3.24] Current UCT Capacity: 1,419

Hi Chrono,
I have done a little research in your thread combining the data i have in my standard unique tab.

My main question was about in game items not showing as empty spot in unique tab, therefore getting over the 937 uniques in standard tab.

Besides Alt art, event rewards and alt art event rewards, there are:

6x discontinued/ name changed jewels
1x discontinued sword
1x discontinued quiver
2x fishing rods
1x fishing ring

Currently on standard unique tab (counting profane proxy):
937 uniques showing in empty stash tab
+ 9 event rewards
+ 119 alt. art
+ 9 alt. art event
+ 11 items mentionned above
---------------------------
1085 items

Current difference between empty std and delirium tabs
937 -> 968 (31 new uniques which combined metamorph (15) and delirium (16) uniques not considered available at the time of this post)

You said that scripted capacity was 939 and not 937, I am still trying to find those 2 missing. Beyond this, I am still at 1087, and not 1088.

In the quest of getting every single unique in game for sandbox experimentations, I have settled to try to get everything besides event reward alt arts, event rewards, and alternate art, which would technically mean I have to get
1088 total
- 9 event rewards
- 119 alt. art
- 9 alt. art event
-----------------
951 + 31 new uniques not in std tab = 982

I am currently sitting on 949/937
Have already added all metamorph unqiues (+15)
If I add what I am currently missing: discontinued violent dead, fishing ring, discontinued quiver, discontinued sword, 4 watchstones, 5 synthesis maps, profane proxy... this would bring me to 963/937.

Adding all Delirium uniques (+16) would bring the count to 979...
I would still be missing 3 to the 982 total I am aiming for.

Please help me find what is wrong here, seems my total is 3 short everytime.
Thank you

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 20, 2020, 1:40:15 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:

I see your Legacy removed and legacy roll is not complete, nor your normal tab, do you have a list o what is missing currently in the legacy removed/roll tab? I have been looking for that compiled data for so long, and it seems to be the right time to gather legacy rolled uniques, right before over 50 unique gets redone in 3.11.
"
BlueDrogo wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

I see your Legacy removed and legacy roll is not complete, nor your normal tab, do you have a list o what is missing currently in the legacy removed/roll tab? I have been looking for that compiled data for so long, and it seems to be the right time to gather legacy rolled uniques, right before over 50 unique gets redone in 3.11.

POE wiki has full list. Some editors including myself would keep update it

----------

edit: legacy roll item are expensive . Remove item also , so it is not full/complete for any sense for me. I only joined the game in 2.6
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 11, 2020, 10:03:17 PM
F to my wallet . Way many item became legacy for me to hoard.

And it nerf my progress to hoard every obtainable non-legacy item and non-legacy roll

ok, now perma league has 19 diff with league counterpart. (edit: 20)

one new supporter created unique is in both tab (temp league and perma league)

By viewing the slot one by one

2 new amulet (can be found in wiki)
1 new ring
1 new sword The Surging Thoughts (Harbinger upgrade)
2 staff Witchhunter's Judgment and The Yielding Mortality (harbinger again)
2 quivers (one is Harbinger upgrade)
2 belts Bear's Girdle and one other Harbinger upgrade
1 glove Abhorrent Interrogation
2 chests Fleshcrafter and Doryani's Prototype
3 helmet Forbidden Shako Plume of Pursuit an harbinger upgrade
2 shields (Emperor's Vigilance and the harbinger unique)
1 map harbinger

edit: missed a unique claw

Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 2, 2020, 2:18:57 PM
BlueDrogo and neohongkong, thanks for keeping the unique collection tab conversation alive. And for doing the count this league.

3.11.X Unique Items (14+7)

(L) = League Restricted
(U) = Upgrade Path
---
Felbog Fang, The (L)

Retaliation Charm (L)

Torrent's Reclamation, The (U)

Bear's Girdle (L)

Shattered Divinity, The (U)

Scorpion's Call (L)

Storm Secret (L)

Infused Beachhead (U)

Doryani's Prototype (L)

Fleshcrafter (L)

Great Old One's Tentacles

Abhorrent Interrogation (L)

Tempest's Liberation, The (U)

Forbidden Shako (L)

Plume of Pursuit (L)

Immortal Will, The (U)

Emperor's Vigilance (L)

Law of the Wilds (L)

Yielding Morality, The (U)

Witchhunter's Judgement (L)

Surging Thoughts, The (U)

Last edited by ChronoExile on Sep 13, 2020, 2:18:18 PM
lurking in bug report forum and find out i miss

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Law_of_the_Wilds

The main post has been updated with the 21 new additions to their respective headings. Well except the two Harbinger items where I have the scroll, but not the item. I'll work to fix that after league merge.

Time to start working on the Heist information. A little concerned about the total number of Replica Unique Items to be added...
"
ChronoExile wrote:
Time to start working on the Heist information. A little concerned about the total number of Replica Unique Items to be added...

I've put together a compilation of the new uniques and replicas so far discovered (and will be adding to it as more are found) here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937599

Feel free to borrow from there for your list. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 19, 2020, 4:09:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info