So You can get Broken Legacy Uniques in Legacy League.

awww no awesome legacy consuming dark.

can still get 45% consuming dark legacy tho instead of the current 30%
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Maceless wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Update. No worries, if item drops it's gonna be Legacy version for sure.

Original Cloak of Defiance :o Hierophant great again?!

What are most broken Uniques you would love to see? Except Kaom of course.

Astramentis, Void Battery, Spirited response. You could get 53-65% MoM effect.

Anti one shot build absolutely viable.

Legacy Astramentis? It only had slightly higher implicit according to Wiki though. Wait, none of this items has GG legacy counterpart...

Whoops meant aylardex. 1% MoM per power charge.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Can you get 1000 Hp Kaom that way? O_o RIP Standard Flippers? :3

And I was thinking that they won't be able to possibly introduce currency that is more expensive than Chayula's Blessings. But they did it. xD

only league items are in that league...Wasnt Kaoms changed across all leagues? Then there will be no legacy drop in legacy league.

What do you mean? Kaom get Legacy version, so GGG can include it as well. Items like Voltaxic Rift can't be aquired that way though, because all items were changed leaving no Legacy items.

Was Kaoms ever in a league tho with the 1k mod? Because it was a league wide balance change, not a league item that was changed afterwards.

Only league specific items are dropping as their legacy versions.
double post :(

Spoiler
cookies for all
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Wat. That isn't true... What do you mean? Plenty of legacy items that they have already showed us in their shiny-relic form are not "league specific" items. 1000% Facebreakers? +2 Silverbranch? Legacy Bringer of Rain/Aegis/etc.? None of those are league specific items, and all of them are getting "relic" versions.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Wat. That isn't true... What do you mean? Plenty of legacy items that they have already showed us in their shiny-relic form are not "league specific" items. 1000% Facebreakers? +2 Silverbranch? Legacy Bringer of Rain/Aegis/etc.? None of those are league specific items, and all of them are getting "relic" versions.

Those are exceptions tho.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

He's probably one of the 1000Hp Kaoms Heart owners trying to spread rumours around so that he can sell his legacy item for a good price before it falls. I've seen a few of those in the forum.

First of all, thx for misgendering me and secondly, thx for telling me i have a 1k hp kaoms that i dont actually have. Feels good knowing that others know better than me what i have and what i want.
Could SaiyanZ have been talking about Dcobp87?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
sarahaustin wrote:
First of all, thx for misgendering me

Oh snap, another girl online.

Isn't the internet one big gender equality utopia? Everyone is treated equally because nobody believes you're a girl, what a perfect society.

"
ChanBalam wrote:
Could SaiyanZ have been talking about Dcobp87?

Probably not, he counters the claim.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Only legacy worth getting in the next league are the xp and quantity ones. But that's just me and my maniacal devotion to running any build with iir/iiq gear and then complaining I die alot as I pick every single wisdom scroll off the ground.

If I were to chase any of the legacy uniques I'd only go for facebreakers as those are the only legacy I miss on standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info