So You can get Broken Legacy Uniques in Legacy League.

this is a fuckin d3 mechanic and its one of the mechanic diablo suffered most.
i hope ggg get back to rationality and remove this fucking items after the leauge and the idea vaunted as epic fail in poe-history (better remove them BEFORE leauge)

nobody wants to find 3 kind of different kaoms. what an idiotic idea. i cant understand why this shit is copied by ggg, after reading bout primal-ancient-items in d3 i felt shivering over my back and now... this fucked up mechanic got into poe.

what is wrong, why this shit? better create one more stand-alone unique which is better than kaom, why it has to be a super-kaom? this idea is totally crap and its the main reason i quitted d3.
Last edited by Samadhi1989 on Feb 22, 2017, 7:16:53 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm pretty impressed. GGG finally found a way to get people to stop considering PoE's Standard a pointless league. I mean, where do you think all these foil rares will end up in a few months? :)

I think this was a brilliant move by ggg to open up standard play after league to the casual or later league starting person.

And by opening up, i mean giving people some wealth in that game mode after league, so it isn't controlled by a few dozen people as it is currently.

Some of these items are truly build enabling, so the build diversity next league may be one of the best to date.
I think they just needed analog for D3 primal ancient legendaries. It's plain marketing.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Antares_Draco wrote:
Sorry I'm massively new, only started in January, and I lot of what I have read makes little sense to me since I know nothing about PoE before Breach and the month of January.

Am I reading right that older items that have since been nerfed or otherwise changed can possibly have their pre-change versions drop in upcoming Legacy League? Am I interpreting this right?

Pretty much. The announcement describes it fairly well.

Oh, and welcome to Wraeclast. I can't imagine starting the game fresh now. So much going on! :)

lol thank you, but I had around a solid month of playtime in this current Leage and got the minimum chellenge threshhold so it was worth it :)
u can..yes....but,will u ? i don't think.....will be as rare as mirror , i bet on it.

like everytime : great ideas but no balls to make it epic....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Asmosis wrote:

I think what people are not quite grasping is the Keys are basically an unid unique item, and they will follow the standard distribution of unique grades. Think about how many uniques you have to find in order to get a S rank one? hundreds? thousands? Translate that to Keys. you will need hundreds (thousands if unlucky) to get a S rank legacy unique, y'know the ones everybody is ranting about.

99% of them are going to be trash uniques (comparatively) compared to the great ones. Even if there are only 50 legacy uniques, your odds of getting S grade will still be the same as if that key was a normal unique drops odds of getting S grade.

Yup, pretty much my thoughts on that. I see many people farming their ass off for those Keys just to end up disappointed with the results because of too big expectations.

I don't really see why you guys seem to dislike those 'broken' uniques brought back to game. We can be pretty certain that their appearence will be so rare that they will definitely not define the meta ever again. It's not going to be all legacy Shav's/Kaom's etc. builds in Legacy League.
IGN: Kyrell
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I think this league will destroy the game...

perandus and dark shrine league already did it at 80% ....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
In their defense, many of those items are not so OP anymore.

I was complaining against legacy items a lot and still think it wasn't a good decision. But then they started to put a lot of time into temp leagues, standard playerbase shrunk to insignificance and PvP got irreparably messed up. So who cares, right? The game has worse problems than legacy items in standard market and PvP.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 22, 2017, 9:36:15 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I'm pretty impressed. GGG finally found a way to get people to stop considering PoE's Standard a pointless league. I mean, where do you think all these foil rares will end up in a few months? :)

Actually 30% of PoE total population play standard. I dont think those who always played standard ever considered it a pointless league. Since im no Student anymore and have a daily life i cant play leagues the way i define it successful therefore i search permanency in standard league like many others of my fellow std players.
"
Samadhi1989 wrote:
this is a fuckin d3 mechanic and its one of the mechanic diablo suffered most.
i hope ggg get back to rationality and remove this fucking items after the leauge and the idea vaunted as epic fail in poe-history (better remove them BEFORE leauge)

nobody wants to find 3 kind of different kaoms. what an idiotic idea. i cant understand why this shit is copied by ggg, after reading bout primal-ancient-items in d3 i felt shivering over my back and now... this fucked up mechanic got into poe.

what is wrong, why this shit? better create one more stand-alone unique which is better than kaom, why it has to be a super-kaom? this idea is totally crap and its the main reason i quitted d3.

Sorry, but you don't make much sense. This have nothing to do with Diblo 3. Word "Relic" is single common thing between this Legacy shiny items from PoE and Ancient Primal Relic Ancient Bullshit Whatever items from D3. They shouldn't use this word just because D3 uses it?

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 22, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info