So You can get Broken Legacy Uniques in Legacy League.

Can you get 1000 Hp Kaom that way? O_o RIP Standard Flippers? :3

And I was thinking that they won't be able to possibly introduce currency that is more expensive than Chayula's Blessings. But they did it. xD

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2017, 11:30:08 PM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 12:51:15 PM
I have a strong feeling those legacy chase items are going to be very, very rare.
"
I have a strong feeling those legacy chase items are going to be very, very rare.

Yeah, they will be. Why they wouldn't? And only dedicated people will get dem totally GG items. Others are gonna enjoy just puny 30Ex items. xD
Like the ZiggyD analysis video pointed out, it is literally from MtG playbook. Release a rare alt art version of an OP item/card and big shocker, prices on the normal colored but still op and otherwise discontinued items don't fluctuate because of it.

Standard literally has nothing to fear, except having new chase uniques to save up for.

Also in before GGG makes this mechanic permanent for permanent leagues only with a reduced spawn chance post league so there can be a super small influx of these ultra rare versions that drop once in a blue moon rarer than mirrors.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 16, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
Update. No worries, if item drops it's gonna be Legacy version for sure.

Original Cloak of Defiance :o Hierophant great again?!

What are most broken Uniques you would love to see? Except Kaom of course.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2017, 11:30:25 PM
Most of them are not broken in the current metagame.

It's time to un nerf cloak and tfist.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Dat kaoms gonna be rare as a bear on a chair
Sorry I'm massively new, only started in January, and I lot of what a have read makes little sense to me since I know nothing about PoE before Breach and the month of January.

Am I reading right that older items that have since been nerfed or otherwise changed can possibly have their pre-change versions drop in upcoming Legacy League? Am I interpreting this right?
Last edited by Antares_Draco on Feb 22, 2017, 9:11:36 AM
"
Antares_Draco wrote:
Sorry I'm massively new, only started in January, and I lot of what I have read makes little sense to me since I know nothing about PoE before Breach and the month of January.

Am I reading right that older items that have since been nerfed or otherwise changed can possibly have their pre-change versions drop in upcoming Legacy League? Am I interpreting this right?

That's the gist of it :) Happy Hunting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info