[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crab~shit/characters?characterName=Blitzy_Primodial_Golems

I have managed to solo clear all guardians, red elder and depth up to 190.
With almost double max roll primordial chain, my lvl 25 golems are still getting one shotted by phoenix and mino. Chances are their life and resists just aint enough.

Occultist 5 flame golems, 1 chaos golem and 1 stone golem have been pretty good. Fast mob clear with profane bloom, safe bossing with off screening bosses. Bossing dps isnt any where near those high dps builds, but decent enough. I will be trying to get 21/20 on all my gems and lvl 4 empower before trying shaper. I will check in again after i have killed shaper.

What is the best 6link to go for now in terms of dps?
Last edited by AT_Blitzy on Sep 17, 2018, 9:57:24 AM
"

golem, empower, gmp, spell echo, minion damage and combustion or elemental focus or controlled destruction - depends on situation
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crab~shit/characters?characterName=Blitzy_Primodial_Golems

With almost double max roll primordial chain, my lvl 25 golems are still getting one shotted by phoenix and mino. Chances are their life and resists just aint enough.

Occultist 5 flame golems, 1 chaos golem and 1 stone golem have been pretty good. Fast mob clear with profane bloom, safe bossing with off screening bosses. Bossing dps isnt any where near those high dps builds, but decent enough. I will be trying to get 21/20 on all my gems and lvl 4 empower before trying shaper. I will check in again after i have killed shaper.

At last thanks to one of the participants found combination of defence and offence. Currently at depth 333 feels good, minions don't die.
Does someone has a good alternative to Shieldcharge or to you just use a level 20 one ?
"
roguegoha wrote:

Made this one for build. 10 golems are a working as a meatshield like no other.
9 harmony, 1 anima stone, 1 might. at lvl 94 will take +1 harmony for increased regen and damage. now on lvl 205 in delve and keep going. Killed 2 guardians - phoenix and minotaur without rips and problems. Killed red elder. I don't think i will be able to kill UberElder, but mainly beacuse of my hands an not the damge or survivability (and i don't have it in plans).

Hello :)

Good to hear that you are progressing well! Very nice armor at well ;)

Uber Elder is actually manageable if you just overcap cold resistance as much as possible and run faster than Elder can attack you with hes slowing attack. I'm pretty bad at kiting and was saved at least dozen times during the fight either by tanking shaper laser with cold resistance or running below ubers attack.

"
Bubonic trail gives "death walk" skill, that can consume corpse by walking on it. Soulwrest summons phantasm when you consume corpse.
So all you need is just run through dying enemies, in delves phantasms always 20/20

Hi :)

Thanks for explanation! Will definitely check it out later.

"
Hey all - just made a sick shaper crystal belt with massive ES, ES regen, and Max ES and then from Delve crafting i made an almost 800 ES Vaal Regalia. Then i traded for a 450 ES rare shield... That said, I farmed Chayula and got blessing so I made Presence ammy. Is there any way I can go full ES Occultist for this build or is that not preferred?

EDIT: Was also able to craft 2X rings with minion movement speed and 70+ Max ES on each :)... Took a while but i got it..

Praying to god you guys tell me I can go Chaos Inac... With Hybrid or find another ammy with ES/Max ES?

Hey :)

You can go for CI if you manage to get around 10k ES. You will be losing lot of HP and need to probably use 1x Energy from within. My friend is going CI Occultist Golemancer at Delve and can do delves normally, even if he is missing some EHP.

You can also go for Zealots Oath and focus on ES regen easier when you take CI.

"
think we need something to explode dead monsters, volatile dead or something

"
try to use flesh offering, someone said it helps to explode dead monsters

Yep, offerings are great way to get rid of corpses. They also let you choose between offence and defense.

"

"
golem, empower, gmp, spell echo, minion damage and combustion or elemental focus or controlled destruction - depends on situation

"
At last thanks to one of the participants found combination of defence and offence. Currently at depth 333 feels good, minions don't die.

Hey :)

6-link advice is on point. Combustion if running also TV Specs and Ele focus / Cont Dest if just Golems.

Your problem of Golems dying is almost certainly due to lack of resistances on Golems and their lower life total. Your Golems have atm 63% ele res as (40% base res + 15% Sacrifice + 8% Vicatarios Charity). You can equip one "+10% ele res for minions" rare jewel to raise their ele res to 73% which should be close enough to keep them safe.

Empower 4 Should also help maybe getting rare elder helmet with minion life on it. The lower line of minion support increased minions life globally even if you don't have any minions socketed in helmet.

You can also try to swap Flesh Offering to Bone Offering as Necro Aegis + Bone Offering raises their survival hugely.

Enigmer : Good to hear that you found balance between both ^^

"
Does someone has a good alternative to Shieldcharge or to you just use a level 20 one ?

You can also run :

Phase Run -> Increased Duration -> Efficacy

Phase run lasts 3,5 sec and has 4 sec cooldown, so it will be on almost all the time. The 80% aggro reduction with Temp Chains and Phasing gives you chance to run on rooms full of mobs, loot stuff and get out fast. I have really liked there links in Delves raiding side areas.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 17, 2018, 3:38:08 PM
Hey Mika,

Well, I have to agree with you - Aspect of the Spider is not really that great. Certainly not for the investment; both in actual currency and then in getting it to play nicely mana reservation wise.

My fully kitted out Spider Golemancer would have had 1.5k EHP less than my current MF setup!!! That doesn't take into account some of it's defensive benefits but even so - not ideal when it seems as though in Delves it is more player survive-ability that needs focus than ensuring golem survive-ability.

So, sold my Spider gloves, just need to sell off the chest.

Looking at trying to do TV spectres now instead.

Couple of good things to come out of my experiment was I did manage to get those mana reduced implicit Primordial Harmonies you mentioned a few pages back. Thx - that was an excellent tip. Also whilst looking for a reduced mana reservation helm I found this:

Spoiler

It has the mana reservation reduction but it also seems like it will make a faux 6-ish link for my golems. You obviously lose quality and levels on the conc effect and minion damage but then make up a little with the extra area damage and minion damage - at least I hope so!

Now I can run 5-link TV's with Minion Life as the 6-link. Hopefully that will be enough to boost boss DPS?

Picked myself up +1 Spectre spectre boots & a nice (well, compared to a spider chest ES values it is) Vaal Regalia:

Spoiler

Now my EHP looks like it will be a lot better once I transition over to the full spectre and high EHP variant.

Still doing the MF golemancer atm. 55% quant & 160 rarity. It's not good for speed clearing anything but it makes maps feel a little more rewarding and helps to sustain chisels, alch's & scours. Almost 10k EHP too which for a MF setup seems really nice!! XD

Loving Rampage in Delves though - it seems seriously OP. I'm quite often capping out Rampage stacks at 1000 at the end of a long delve which according to the Wiki gives:

Minions deal 2% increased Damage per 10 Rampage Stacks
Minions gain 1% increased Movement Speed per 10 Rampage Stacks

That's like 200% increased damage and 100% Increased movement.

Fairly useless for bossing as the stacks fall off but pretty nice for delving where you often keep them up for the majority of the delve if you are happy with going back to explore once you finish the delve rather than during.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a bit of an update. Loving the league and golems are still a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying it too!
Hello Mika, wanted to say I absolutely love your build - second time using it since first trying it several leagues back and reaching 90+ in which I had a blast every second playing it.

Recently got back into PoE and wanted to run this build again, and I was curious what you thought about using the Wraithlord Bone Circlet while leveling. I used it for my Zombies/Specters until I was able to have at least 2 Golems with Clayshaper.

Also, another one for leveling early on, how do you feel about grabbing Grave Intentions for the +2 Zombies. Having it + Lord of the Dead allows you to have x6 Zombies by ~Lvl 12.

Apologies if these questions have been asked or mentioned before and I failed to see them. Take care, and thanks again for the fantastic build you've created :)
@mika2salo Thank you so much for this build... It's the first build ever that allowed me to kill shaper (on the first try)
"
seyandu wrote:
@mika2salo Thank you so much for this build... It's the first build ever that allowed me to kill shaper (on the first try)

Wow - congrats! I've never even taken on normal Atziri!! XD

I am in the process of trying to add spectres into my build. How much single target did you feel that your TV spectres added for boss kills?
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Hey Mika,

Well, I have to agree with you - Aspect of the Spider is not really that great. Certainly not for the investment; both in actual currency and then in getting it to play nicely mana reservation wise.

My fully kitted out Spider Golemancer would have had 1.5k EHP less than my current MF setup!!! That doesn't take into account some of it's defensive benefits but even so - not ideal when it seems as though in Delves it is more player survive-ability that needs focus than ensuring golem survive-ability.

So, sold my Spider gloves, just need to sell off the chest.

Looking at trying to do TV spectres now instead.

Couple of good things to come out of my experiment was I did manage to get those mana reduced implicit Primordial Harmonies you mentioned a few pages back. Thx - that was an excellent tip. Also whilst looking for a reduced mana reservation helm I found this:

Spoiler

It has the mana reservation reduction but it also seems like it will make a faux 6-ish link for my golems. You obviously lose quality and levels on the conc effect and minion damage but then make up a little with the extra area damage and minion damage - at least I hope so!

Now I can run 5-link TV's with Minion Life as the 6-link. Hopefully that will be enough to boost boss DPS?

Picked myself up +1 Spectre spectre boots & a nice (well, compared to a spider chest ES values it is) Vaal Regalia:

Spoiler

Now my EHP looks like it will be a lot better once I transition over to the full spectre and high EHP variant.

Still doing the MF golemancer atm. 55% quant & 160 rarity. It's not good for speed clearing anything but it makes maps feel a little more rewarding and helps to sustain chisels, alch's & scours. Almost 10k EHP too which for a MF setup seems really nice!! XD

Loving Rampage in Delves though - it seems seriously OP. I'm quite often capping out Rampage stacks at 1000 at the end of a long delve which according to the Wiki gives:

Minions deal 2% increased Damage per 10 Rampage Stacks
Minions gain 1% increased Movement Speed per 10 Rampage Stacks

That's like 200% increased damage and 100% Increased movement.

Fairly useless for bossing as the stacks fall off but pretty nice for delving where you often keep them up for the majority of the delve if you are happy with going back to explore once you finish the delve rather than during.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a bit of an update. Loving the league and golems are still a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying it too!

Hello :)

The mana reduction in helmet looks really nice!

TV Specs should work ok even in 5 link, and you can buy very high ES armor if you don't have to worry about links. I'm using same kind of setup in Delves and its working pretty well.

Boots are looking extremely nice, about league chase rare level :)

"
Hello Mika, wanted to say I absolutely love your build - second time using it since first trying it several leagues back and reaching 90+ in which I had a blast every second playing it.

Recently got back into PoE and wanted to run this build again, and I was curious what you thought about using the Wraithlord Bone Circlet while leveling. I used it for my Zombies/Specters until I was able to have at least 2 Golems with Clayshaper.

Also, another one for leveling early on, how do you feel about grabbing Grave Intentions for the +2 Zombies. Having it + Lord of the Dead allows you to have x6 Zombies by ~Lvl 12.

Apologies if these questions have been asked or mentioned before and I failed to see them. Take care, and thanks again for the fantastic build you've created :)

Thanks for support ^^

The helmet is ok, but not BIS while leveling. At it's level you can already buy pseudo 6-link for decent price and it gives tons more DPS. Specs are already pretty beefy if you level them constantly.

Grave intentions is bit better than earlier, but Specs are the real damage dealing minions. I would rush there as soon as possible, so that you have the point about time when you get to Flame Sentinels. Zombies are good tanks at early levels, but I would not focus on raising their numbers.

I will keep on updating the build :)

Primordial Chain will be added for 3.5 if it will be common enough drop to level in next league also.

"

"
Wow - congrats! I've never even taken on normal Atziri!! XD

I am in the process of trying to add spectres into my build. How much single target did you feel that your TV spectres added for boss kills?

Thanks for support :)

Gz on Shaper kill!

Soon you will be doing Uber Atziri and Elder deathless as you grow hungry fast after Shaper kill ;)

Spectres depend on class. With Necromancer they deal about 50% or more boss damage with good 6-7 link helmet and Soul Weaver. They don't have other skills to waste time on and will keep on melting the boss with totems while also boosting Golems damage.

With Occultist they deal almost 50% boss damage, while with Elementalist they deal significantly less as Golems are more powerful.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info