[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Currently switched to the bv build as had one of the guys in the top delve ladder. I must say that del e 300+ feels like doing chayula breach. But with more timelimit. Maybe I got not perfect gear and so, hope Mika with his perfect stats of this build shows Who is the boss
Hi,
I saw in the video with Uber elder, you use spell totem with storm burst. Is this trigger EE?
And should I change to other shield to get more maximum res?
Just killed uber elder as a elementalist with 10 harmoneies, 8 flame golems 1 lightning 1 ice golem. Could die less, but I just suck a lot :)

chaos damage can be a bit of a problem and a pain in the ass, trying to get more chaos resistance now. Tried the necro variant, and did not really like it as the clear speed was not up to my liking and delve was pretty hard(given i only tried for a few hours). Swapped to elementalist with new amulet and never looked back. Clear speed was much higher and boss damage was still high for me.
Last edited by gong318 on Sep 15, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
"
Enigmer wrote:
Tried phantasms build, but too many buttons press.

There is no buttons to press except bone offering and phase run. But in general you will be using only phase run in delves.
p.s. use Bubonic Trail for auto-summon phantasms, just run and that's it
"
Prypcio wrote:
I went with this build as delve starter and want to share my current setup, since I'm pretty happy with it so far. Currently approaching depth 300, so it might not be too deep by everyone's standards, but build shows no signs of stopping.

Somehow when I do golems as a necromancer it always feels like shit - I did it in abyss and hated it until I respecced into elementalist; this time I started as a necro and was dying all the time again, decided to change to occultist and it's a whole another world. The profane bloom and ES regen are absolutely insane for delves.

Since we can never get enough sockets I went with two unset rings. I put anime guardian in +3 for extra beef on him and discipline in +2 for extra beef on me. I don't feel like we really need minion speed rings - I prefer my anime guardian to not die rather than to run faster.

I kept Whispers of Doom - this way I can run temp chains + enfeeble on blasphemy which is awesome for delves, and anime guardian still can apply ele weakness on tougher enemies with CoH gloves.

I dont like standing still channeling storm burst, its really dangerous in delves, so I suggest ball lightning + gmp + blind. I still keep bone offering and self cast it - even without desecrate there's a lot of corpses in delves to keep it up almost all the time.

I crafted my minion helmets for TV spectres by buying ES elder bases with curse enchants and spamming bound+scorching fossil combo. Will keep doing that probably, until I hit minion damage + burning damage + minion life, preferably on temp chains enchanted base.

Spoiler

Hello :)

Pretty clever solution with 3x curses, AG can be pretty valuable if used right ;)

Occultist and Elementalist seems to be most popular choice this league. Elementalist as starter as you can use 7x Golems guite early and the Occultist in deep delves where environment becomes more deadly.

Overall very nice setup and gear. You can try swapping Shield charge to :

Phase Run -> Inc Dur -> Efficacy

if mobs get even more dangerous. Temp Chains and -80% Aggro almost all the time on makes you take much less hits.

"
Currently switched to the bv build as had one of the guys in the top delve ladder. I must say that del e 300+ feels like doing chayula breach. But with more timelimit. Maybe I got not perfect gear and so, hope Mika with his perfect stats of this build shows Who is the boss

Hey :)

I'm definitely waiting for Delve to hit standard. I still have mid tier gear in Delve and too poor to really push down, thanks to lot of irl work -_-

One of guild members actually has 14k EHP in standard with 8-link TV Specs. He might be recording some stuff in near future and will surely push even further ;)

"
Hi,
I saw in the video with Uber elder, you use spell totem with storm burst. Is this trigger EE?
And should I change to other shield to get more maximum res?

Hi :)

I use Totem to trigger EE when I absolutely cant stay still. Totems however has bad habit dying before even first cast, so it wont trigger EE every time. This happens as we have no totem nodes, spell totem has slower cast speed and low res / HP.

Maxing resistance really, really helps if you are not familiar with boss movement. I'm not very good at kiting myself, so extra resistance kept me alive more than twice during the run. Can really recommend over-capping cold res.

"
Just killed uber elder as a elementalist with 10 harmoneies, 8 flame golems 1 lightning 1 ice golem. Could die less, but I just suck a lot :)

chaos damage can be a bit of a problem and a pain in the ass, trying to get more chaos resistance now. Tried the necro variant, and did not really like it as the clear speed was not up to my liking and delve was pretty hard(given i only tried for a few hours). Swapped to elementalist with new amulet and never looked back. Clear speed was much higher and boss damage was still high for me.

Hey :)

Gz on uber elder kill!

Your setup looks very good. Chaos damage can be a pain without Chayula, but can be capped with rare items if being very careful at what resistances to get per item.

Hope you can hit deep delves this league ;)

"
There is no buttons to press except bone offering and phase run. But in general you will be using only phase run in delves.
p.s. use Bubonic Trail for auto-summon phantasms, just run and that's it

Hi :)

How does auto-summoning phantasms work?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Made this one for build. 10 golems are a working as a meatshield like no other.
9 harmony, 1 anima stone, 1 might. at lvl 94 will take +1 harmony for increased regen and damage. now on lvl 205 in delve and keep going. Killed 2 guardians - phoenix and minotaur without rips and problems. Killed red elder. I don't think i will be able to kill UberElder, but mainly beacuse of my hands an not the damge or survivability (and i don't have it in plans).
"
mika2salo wrote:

How does auto-summoning phantasms work?

Bubonic trail gives "death walk" skill, that can consume corpse by walking on it. Soulwrest summons phantasm when you consume corpse.
So all you need is just run through dying enemies, in delves phantasms always 20/20
Hey all - just made a sick shaper crystal belt with massive ES, ES regen, and Max ES and then from Delve crafting i made an almost 800 ES Vaal Regalia. Then i traded for a 450 ES rare shield... That said, I farmed Chayula and got blessing so I made Presence ammy. Is there any way I can go full ES Occultist for this build or is that not preferred?

EDIT: Was also able to craft 2X rings with minion movement speed and 70+ Max ES on each :)... Took a while but i got it..

Praying to god you guys tell me I can go Chaos Inac... With Hybrid or find another ammy with ES/Max ES?
Last edited by dsata on Sep 17, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
i think we need something to explode dead monsters, volatile dead or something
"
julipan wrote:
i think we need something to explode dead monsters, volatile dead or something

try to use flesh offering, someone said it helps to explode dead monsters
Last edited by roguegoha on Sep 17, 2018, 9:28:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info