[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:
"
BurninBodies wrote:
Curious how you get level 27 golem with no empower. You should add a gear section.

I run Empower instead of Fire Penetration on Guardians and Shaper. I will add alt gems to 6 links later.

Aiming to trade 3R 1G 2B +1 Infernal Mantle later to run Empower with Fire Penetration.

I am still highly unsatisfied with this part of your build. You have mentioned first and foremost in your build guide that you have level 27 golems. Ignoring the fact that you do not include the difficulty of obtaining a 21 vaal flame golem skill gem, and a 6-link, +1 to socketed gems infernal mantle, it's still only 21 + 2 + 3 = 26.

I added your build guide to the listing, but I don't believe you are leading players to a satisfying conclusion if your guide does not include the cons of vaal corruption crafting as a requirement for what is the primary attribute of your build... which is also incorrect.

I would like to be proven wrong here. But more to the point, I would like you to include responsible information if this is to be a guide for other players.

*EDIT*:
"
mika2salo wrote:
I have been perfecting my build since day 0 after breach came out and feel like I can offer lots of new tools
Item Quantity support gem in Breach league.... you're right, you are bringing new tools!
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Feb 5, 2017, 4:02:04 PM
"
Kwitch wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
BurninBodies wrote:
Curious how you get level 27 golem with no empower. You should add a gear section.

I run Empower instead of Fire Penetration on Guardians and Shaper. I will add alt gems to 6 links later.

Aiming to trade 3R 1G 2B +1 Infernal Mantle later to run Empower with Fire Penetration.

I am still highly unsatisfied with this part of your build. You have mentioned first and foremost in your build guide that you have level 27 golems. Ignoring the fact that you do not include the difficulty of obtaining a 21 vaal flame golem skill gem, and a 6-link, +1 to socketed gems infernal mantle, it's still only 21 + 2 + 3 = 26.

I added your build guide to the listing, but I don't believe you are leading players to a satisfying conclusion if your guide does not include the cons of vaal corruption crafting as a requirement for what is the primary attribute of your build... which is also incorrect.

I would like to be proven wrong here. But more to the point, I would like you to include responsible information if this is to be a guide for other players.

*EDIT*:
"
mika2salo wrote:
I have been perfecting my build since day 0 after breach came out and feel like I can offer lots of new tools
Item Quantity support gem in Breach league.... you're right, you are bringing new tools!

Hi! Thank you very much for adding my build in your list. I will try to explain the build the best I can for players and will mention about how difficult some stuff is to get. I'm also planning to make non corrupt items gameplay video for reference and leveling guide to select best items for level and low budget items for endgame also.

I get the level 27 from :
- lvl 21 at gem base
- lvl 23 after +2 from mantle
- lvl 27 after +4 lvl from empower in mantle

Empower also gets +1 lvl from corrupt mantle and gives 4 levels instead of 3.
Double checked from tooltip and will fix if i still figered it out wrong.

I have lvl 91 Golemancer in Breach with similar tree. This is my standard character which I cloned later from Breach build.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Feb 6, 2017, 7:12:35 AM
How many Primordial Harmony do you use? You showed 2 but have 10 sockets in the tree. I read thru the guide several times but don't see a number associated with Primordial Harmony.

At what level (or want items that is mandatory to be equip) do you change over to a golemancer?
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Feb 5, 2017, 7:40:02 PM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
How many Primordial Harmony do you use? You showed 2 but have 10 sockets in the tree. I read thru the guide several times but don't see a number associated with Primordial Harmony.

At what level (or want items that is mandatory to be equip) do you change over to a golemancer?

It depends greatly on what tier of maps are being run.
- If lower tier maps or other leveling content, stack all player ele res, minion dmg and maximum es

- If mid to t16 content I have ran 4-5x
4% block chance for minion and took decay ward after necromantic aegis. It raises minions block chance to about 50% and animate guardians to about 75/65%.

- If running shaper of absulutely worst mods on t16, i would run 5x extra
and dont run animate guardian for safe measure. Golems can tank shapers beam with that much regen, but you lose lot in damage. So much regen is overkill for everything below t16/shaper and block & minion dmg give much better clear speed and survival balance.

I'm writing leveling guide but it will be quite long and takes few days to finish. Short answer is that I recommend running zookeeper configuration till you reach close lvl 90 or get at least 60% extra minion speed on jewelry and 4x lvl 18 flame golems with primordial might. Golems need every bit of speed and ai bonus to clear alone or they get stuck in indoor maps, stay behind you, shoot wrong direction, etc. After they reach min lvl 18, get enough speed, AI boost and you get enough of them they wont have any problems anymore.

I recommend taking all extra zombie nodes, running Bones of Ullr boots for extra zombie and spectre till lvl 90

Links are :
- Any 5-6l armor : Flame golem -> Raise specter (flame sentinel type) -> Greater multiple projectiles -> spell echo -> Minion Damage (if 6l -> conc effect)

- 4l minion lvl helmet : Raise Zombie -> Minion life -> Fortify -> Poison

- any 3-4l : Animate Guardian -> Minion life -> Fortify (if 4l -> Blind)

Till lvl 90 Tree should looks something like this :
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Feb 6, 2017, 7:13:31 AM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

Just finished first version of leveling guide with skill trees, leveling items and links
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 27, 2017, 8:05:45 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

Just finished first version of leveling guide with skill trees, leveling items and links

Tnx a lot for this guide, im enjoying it too much..
Iam still lvl58, but it rocks!

(Edit: all questions are solved, ive just tested them and your ideas are way better)

Tnx again, i hope to see your guide in 2.6.0 and 3.0.0 updates :D
Last edited by Gaaruda on Feb 25, 2017, 5:35:16 AM
"
Gaaruda wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

Tnx a lot for this guide, im enjoying it too much..
Iam still lvl58, but it rocks!

(Edit: all questions are solved, ive just tested them and your ideas are way better)

Tnx again, i hope to see your guide in 2.6.0 and 3.0.0 updates :D

Thanks for support, great to hear that you like the build :)
I'm planning to to make golemancer also in 2.6.0 league as I have not seen any nerfs for the build in patch notes so far and will update guide as soon as I get new skill tree.

If you are around 60 lvl and want to boost Temporal Chains effect, you can add "Dying Breath" for Animate Guardian. It will boost temporal chains by 18% and party damage, but at the same time Animate Guardian will be less tanky as it will lose some block chance and hinder from the "Singularity" mace.

If you want to level very fast and safe you can take "Whispers of Doom" from upper left corner of tree for dual curse and run "Enfeeble" for extra protection. If will also get 18% extra effect if you chose to run "Dying Breath" on Animate Guardian. With all modifiers combines you will get nice 35,4% damage reduction from enemy hits with Enfeeble level 20.
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 27, 2017, 8:05:25 AM
Still not sure why you wrote "- Cheap and noob friendly build with great tutorial" in the beginning as even today, about 3-5 days until breach league ends, primordial might jewels still costs about 2 exalted each (anima costs over 3 exalted) even if you buy 2 primordial might to sell might/harmony/third one to geht the anima ... just those jewels costs you 4 exalted minium + all the items you need.

Thats NOT Cheap ;)

In Breach league i have 2 chars with lvl 82 + 83 and haven't found any exalted orbs yet, just about 150 chaos orbs overall (still have about 100 actual).

So i think, golemancer (which i started in the beginning with breach and stopped around lvl 23 as i noticed it won't be possible to buy the needed jewels unless i play a LOT or have way more luck than normal ...

Maybe i can try golemancer in the future as primordial jewels can be found in standard mode after breach league will end, so there will be the breach league items + those newly found things, prizes should drop i think/hope.

BTW: Why don't you run a setup with just one harmony + many primordial might jewels and cast as much new fire golems to gain that additional damage boost if you cast new golem(s)?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Still not sure why you wrote "- Cheap and noob friendly build with great tutorial" in the beginning as even today, about 3-5 days until breach league ends, primordial might jewels still costs about 2 exalted each (anima costs over 3 exalted) even if you buy 2 primordial might to sell might/harmony/third one to geht the anima ... just those jewels costs you 4 exalted minium + all the items you need.

Thats NOT Cheap ;)

In Breach league i have 2 chars with lvl 82 + 83 and haven't found any exalted orbs yet, just about 150 chaos orbs overall (still have about 100 actual).

So i think, golemancer (which i started in the beginning with breach and stopped around lvl 23 as i noticed it won't be possible to buy the needed jewels unless i play a LOT or have way more luck than normal ...

Maybe i can try golemancer in the future as primordial jewels can be found in standard mode after breach league will end, so there will be the breach league items + those newly found things, prizes should drop i think/hope.

When breach league started I grinded currency for Anima Stone in 4 days without finding any ex drop.
I crafted the good old chaos recipe and sold self crafted instant life flasks for 4-5 c piece and bought Primordial Might later.

Build works fine with 2x Clayshapers and Flame Sentinels in 5-6 link.
I also included zookeeper variant in leveling guide which can carry up to tier 13 easily and costs only few dozen of chaoses.

I can include some tips what to sell at beginning of new league in guide, but there are many detailed threads about that already. Minimum gear is also considerably cheaper than many popular builds based on expensive uniques like Cospri's Will and Shavronne's Wrappings and still mentioned as cheap build.

"
BTW: Why don't you run a setup with just one harmony + many primordial might jewels and cast as much new fire golems to gain that additional damage boost if you cast new golem(s)?

Not sure if I got this right, do you mean I keep only 1x golem and next summon will kill earlier one?
The cooldown between casting golems is pretty long if you don't stack multiple Primordial Harmony.

My build is based on extremely lazy playstyle and I try to optimize it for 1 button play. All defences are automated and spell totem is use only on rares / bosses. Stacking Primordial Might will add also minion life and with "Beacon of Corruption" golems will leave good amount of chaos damage as ZiggiD noticed, but it requires heavy currency investment and more active playstyle. It's ofc very viable and someone might want to try it.
"
mika2salo wrote:

When breach league started I grinded currency for Anima Stone in 4 days without finding any ex drop.
I crafted the good old chaos recipe and sold self crafted instant life flasks for 4-5 c piece and bought Primordial Might later.

Started with PoE in Essence League, so what is this "good old chaos recipe"? You mean that sell ilvl 60-75 items together to get 1-3 chaos? I do that and got just about 150 chaos overall in whole breach league, but yes maybe i don't play enough (380 hours yet since the beginning in october)

"
Mydgard wrote:
]BTW: Why don't you run a setup with just one harmony + many primordial might jewels and cast as much new fire golems to gain that additional damage boost if you cast new golem(s)?

"
mika2salo wrote:

Not sure if I got this right, do you mean I keep only 1x golem and next summon will kill earlier one?
The cooldown between casting golems is pretty long if you don't stack multiple Primordial Harmony.

Nope, i meant: Anima stone, several primordial might and one harmony ... than every time you cast new flame golems all your flame golems will have +xxx% damage as primordial might will increase the damage for 8 seconds after you cast a new fire golem, will be doubled as spell echo and if you have enough speed you can cast new fire golems every 4-5 secs :)

BTW: Hope for standard league to get some cheaper ... or maybe you won't play your breach league chars any longer in standard and spend me some primordial jewels so i can try? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info