[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hi :)

Vaal Skeletons have been working pretty well. Just change socket to blue and put them in place of AG. You can cast normal skeletons to lure enemies attacking them before you get closer and use the vaal side of the gem in boss fights.

Zombies are very squishy in 1-2 link. SRS don't really add damage or utility in 1-2 link also. Skellies have been working pretty well and can be replaced if they happen to die.

Hi,

just one word: "Wow". Thank you for your advice, Vaal skeletons are great. Really love it. I feel like real summoner with 30 skeletons :D Is there any way how can I support those those skeletons? I know you were mentioning some jewel with taunt, would it help? :)
"
"
Hi :)

Vaal Skeletons have been working pretty well. Just change socket to blue and put them in place of AG. You can cast normal skeletons to lure enemies attacking them before you get closer and use the vaal side of the gem in boss fights.

Zombies are very squishy in 1-2 link. SRS don't really add damage or utility in 1-2 link also. Skellies have been working pretty well and can be replaced if they happen to die.

Hi,

just one word: "Wow". Thank you for your advice, Vaal skeletons are great. Really love it. I feel like real summoner with 30 skeletons :D Is there any way how can I support those those skeletons? I know you were mentioning some jewel with taunt, would it help? :)

Hello :)

Skeletons feel great to use. If you really want to run more supported skellies, I recommend replacing mistress of sacrifice with bone scrulptor. Then changing cast when channeling setup into :
Storm Burst -> Cast while channeling -> Vaal skels -> Chance to maim / blind.

You can get chance to blind support in shaper gloves as extra link. Then if you add abyssal jewel with chance to taunt you Skellies will maim & blind & taunt ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Thank you, I will definitely try it :) I have couple more questions if you dont mind :D

1. If I switch to Skeleton set up, will it reduce my defence cuz of loss of Bone Offering?

2. What do you think about Leap Slam movement skill? (I had to use it in Pillars of Arun and I quite like it :D)

3. About Primordial Harmony, is roll "increased Golem dmg for each type of golem you have summoned" really that imporant cuz if I understand it right, it will boost golem dmg only by 20% cuz we have only Flame golem? So wouldnt be better buy one Harmony with 20% and then focus just on 40-45% cooldown recovery? Primo 40-45% cd rec/16% for example. I am asking that cuz I am now in process of buying them :D

4. I just noticed, that you are using Chayula with 1 additional curse and I have +16 to all attributes, is it a problem when I am using Animated Guardian?

P.S. I am sorry if my questions have been already answered.
"
Thank you, I will definitely try it :) I have couple more questions if you dont mind :D

1. If I switch to Skeleton set up, will it reduce my defence cuz of loss of Bone Offering?

2. What do you think about Leap Slam movement skill? (I had to use it in Pillars of Arun and I quite like it :D)

3. About Primordial Harmony, is roll "increased Golem dmg for each type of golem you have summoned" really that imporant cuz if I understand it right, it will boost golem dmg only by 20% cuz we have only Flame golem? So wouldnt be better buy one Harmony with 20% and then focus just on 40-45% cooldown recovery? Primo 40-45% cd rec/16% for example. I am asking that cuz I am now in process of buying them :D

4. I just noticed, that you are using Chayula with 1 additional curse and I have +16 to all attributes, is it a problem when I am using Animated Guardian?

2. will work, movement skills are more tastes than anything else (especially here). The advantage of using shield charge will be to proc more easily fortify (if it's linked to it) but leap slam will also do it. If it fits your need, just keep it :)

3. actually, it's 20% * <different type of golem> for each primordial. So if you have 7 harmonies with "20%", you'll have 140% increased damage per golem type. You don't need 20% after, I personally chose to be 17-18% with 42%+ cooldown recovery (cheaper, and still strong enough)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
I gotta question, I just picked up some harmonies pretty cheap. I'm getting 5. Their all 19-20 but... Not quit 40% on the
golem skills cool down. Can I get away with less then 40% on some of em?
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Jul 25, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
"

"
2. will work, movement skills are more tastes than anything else (especially here). The advantage of using shield charge will be to proc more easily fortify (if it's linked to it) but leap slam will also do it. If it fits your need, just keep it :)

3. actually, it's 20% * <different type of golem> for each primordial. So if you have 7 harmonies with "20%", you'll have 140% increased damage per golem type. You don't need 20% after, I personally chose to be 17-18% with 42%+ cooldown recovery (cheaper, and still strong enough)

1)
It will be choice between different kind of defenses. For very end-game bosses block is better as the uber elder and uber atziri are mostly immune to blind / taunt and maim. For bosses below shaper skeletons are very good as they can take all aggro during the fight.

2)
Yep, will work and trigger fortify :)

3)
Yep, Harmonies stack with number of Golems so they are very good source of Golem damage. Cooldown is most important stat, but damage is also very relevant as it stacks.

4)
Depends if you are using extra curse nodes from tree. If you have "Whispers of doom" and equip Animate Guardian with elemental weakness gloves you don't need 3rd curse. AG will be cursing same curse that you already have running so it wont overwrite it.

"
I gotta question, I just picked up some harmonies pretty cheap. I'm getting 5. Their all 19-20 but... Not quit 40% on the
golem skills cool down. Can I get away with less then 40% on some of em?

Hey :)

Yep, if you have enough Harmonies few % wont matter that much. I would recommend buying over 40% rolls with 19% damage roll as the prices are pretty low but you can upgrade later if you find them for cheap ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Just managed to find a really good pair of Gloves!
What do you think? Should I exalt them or is the risk of getting Slower Projectiles too bad?

I have still not found an ES helmet with more than 50 es though. Otherwise I'm almost set for min-max end game content :D

Cheers, Teddy
"
TeddyMannen wrote:
Just managed to find a really good pair of Gloves!
What do you think? Should I exalt them or is the risk of getting Slower Projectiles too bad?

I have still not found an ES helmet with more than 50 es though. Otherwise I'm almost set for min-max end game content :D

Cheers, Teddy

Gz on nice pair of gloves!

chance to get slower projectiles is pretty small, but it slows down projectiles noticeably. Not sure if I would take the risk as the are very nice already.

Your gear looks excellent. You should have smooth play in endgame maps ;)
Hello, im kinda loosely following this build and wondered how my curse setup should look like on the league enchance support does not exist on there.

Have a good day!
The leveling guide mentions Solar Guards, but at end-game are we going to be using Vanguards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info