[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Maladal wrote:
The leveling guide mentions Solar Guards, but at end-game are we going to be using Vanguards?

Correct. I wouldn't use Vanguards until you are running tier 14+ maps. Although if you don't plan to be a boss killer you could just stick with Solar Guards for the crazy clear speed.

I actually use a Brightbeak on lower maps (tiers 11-) with only 3 golems and 3 Vanguards and still clear them fairly quick. I just can't be asked to keep swapping between Solar Guards and Vanguards, it is such a pain.
Last edited by Bioness on Jul 29, 2018, 7:38:43 PM
"
LoLau wrote:
Hello, im kinda loosely following this build and wondered how my curse setup should look like on the league enchance support does not exist on there.

Have a good day!

Hey :)

Enhance is drop only gem and pretty rare so you cant buy it from vendors.

Here's link to trade with level 3 corrupt enhances :
http://poe.trade/search/umonohagenziar

level 3 corrupt is pretty cheap and gives good boost to curses. Setup should be :
Temp chains -> Ele Weak -> Blapshemy -> Enhance

"
The leveling guide mentions Solar Guards, but at end-game are we going to be using Vanguards?

"
Correct. I wouldn't use Vanguards until you are running tier 14+ maps. Although if you don't plan to be a boss killer you could just stick with Solar Guards for the crazy clear speed.

I actually use a Brightbeak on lower maps (tiers 11-) with only 3 golems and 3 Vanguards and still clear them fairly quick. I just can't be asked to keep swapping between Solar Guards and Vanguards, it is such a pain.

Hi :)

Yep, Vanguards are much better at t14+ maps where they will do serious boss melting damage. Solar guards are good up to T13+ but their single target damage is kinda mediocre and high level Golems should already be killing trash in 1-shot.

Its better to specialize clear-speed for Golems and very high single target DPS to TVs.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Jul 30, 2018, 4:27:50 PM
OK, thank you. :)
Trying to make sure I don't bungle my first HC run on Xoch
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Maladal/characters?characterName=Xochital

The passive tree should be accurate per the leveling section, but I'm worried about how important the leveling uniques are versus the skill gems and their supports.

I'm at the point where I have access to almost every skill gem the build uses but without enough links--is there a bare minimum of uniques+gems you would recommend maintaining until I get all the recommended gear with the proper links?
Last edited by Maladal on Aug 1, 2018, 12:02:50 AM
Hi, can I ask you, what do you think it's better for ultimate endgame, Necromancer or Occultit? I am asking cuz I really enjoy tankiness on my characters, so I am thinking about going Occultist. Money is no issue. And do you have any suggestion for gem setup instead of offering?
"
OK, thank you. :)

Np ;)

"
Maladal wrote:
Trying to make sure I don't bungle my first HC run on Xoch
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Maladal/characters?characterName=Xochital

The passive tree should be accurate per the leveling section, but I'm worried about how important the leveling uniques are versus the skill gems and their supports.

I'm at the point where I have access to almost every skill gem the build uses but without enough links--is there a bare minimum of uniques+gems you would recommend maintaining until I get all the recommended gear with the proper links?

I don't play HC at all myself, so it's pretty hard to give any advice there. There have been some successful HC players in thread if you can search for their posts.

You are still at early level and minions are somewhat weak at that stage. I recommend grinding slowly and starting to push for higher tier maps when you have pseudo 6-link for specs and 5-6 link for Golems. Maybe also focus on very high EHP (HP + ES) rolls on gear?

Temporal chains should keep you safe against mobs if you get it running at high effectiveness and enhance ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 2, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
Question for you, i have a Skin of the Loyal, but mine is 3 red, 2 blue, 1 green. What blues should i keep and what red to add. Any advice would be appreciated.

"
Tromin69 wrote:
Question for you, i have a Skin of the Loyal, but mine is 3 red, 2 blue, 1 green. What blues should i keep and what red to add. Any advice would be appreciated.

minion damage + spell echo in blues
emp + fire pen + flame golem in reds
GMP in green
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Tromin69 wrote:

"
minion damage + spell echo in blues
emp + fire pen + flame golem in reds
GMP in green

Hello :)

Yep, 3r1g2b uses (flame Golem -> Empower -> Fire Pene -> GMP -> Echo -> Minion damage).

"
Hello guys !

I have two questions, what are the best stats to look for on the normal/abyss rare jewels for the jewel sockets in the skill tree ? And 5 Primordial Harmonies are enough right ?

I can't play right now, but I'm planning to use the classic necro build of the guide with spectres and necro aegis + Victario :)

I usually run 1x rare jewel myself and recommend 2x max total rare jewels. Golems cast speed is pretty much capped by cooldown reduction and more Harmonies you can get, faster Golems can cast new Magma orbs. However dammage is already plenty and 1x extra Harmonies wont make that big difference unless min-maxing, so using 1x rare jewel can give nice extra utility. 5-6x Harmonies is already enough to do all content with ease.

I like to get 1x rare abyssal jewel with chance to taunt and chance to blind for minions. Vanguards specs and Animate Guardian can both taunt and blind with melee attacks. Other good stats are :
- Max ES
- Max HP
- Minion ele res
- All ele res for char
- There are also lot more ok:ish stats but not amazing. Flat fire damage is pretty small boost so I usually try something else for the line.

Animate Guardian has already hinder aura, so it's only useful if not using Animate Guardian.

Necro with Golems, Specs + Charity can deal amazing damage. Lost block chance needs some extra kiting, but gives huge clear-speed boost ;)
Hi, can I ask you, what do you think it's better for ultimate endgame, Necromancer or Occultit? I am asking cuz I really enjoy tankiness on my characters, so I am thinking about going Occultist. Money is no issue. And do you have any suggestion for gem setup instead of offering?

P.S. Sorry that I am asking again, but I am about to start getting the elder helmet, so that's the reason.

P.S.2. Great build ofc :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info