| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
gepmah wrote:
"
wcbigworm wrote:
Hey! I have a similar build idea that I have been working on. Let me know what you think of my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NFCAW6Ro4Gj4cziE0IVUkNycgJy8qOCpNK1As-zSONZI5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfw_J0CgQT9HfkrITeNQR1FMUeZYY1nzXhNfP1-wX9BlTWebaPJr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3fjeA14enrve4x82X1bgpuDX4PMhMWE2YTvhjuHaooijM-QVZd5mFeaO5u1nsWf36IAplepJ6luqZSsR6yqrj6vbK-ntC-18rc-vTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwzrE9sauxtjKSs9-2L3awdw95FHqGO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy-F_-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=PowerConversion

Also here is my gear (I am looking to use opal rings/better gloves here soon):

Hi, you're basically playing the same build with different tree pathing.

What are your thoughts on my pathing vs yours?
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
wcbigworm wrote:
Hey! I have a similar build idea that I have been working on. Let me know what you think of my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NFCAW6Ro4Gj4cziE0IVUkNycgJy8qOCpNK1As-zSONZI5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfw_J0CgQT9HfkrITeNQR1FMUeZYY1nzXhNfP1-wX9BlTWebaPJr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3fjeA14enrve4x82X1bgpuDX4PMhMWE2YTvhjuHaooijM-QVZd5mFeaO5u1nsWf36IAplepJ6luqZSsR6yqrj6vbK-ntC-18rc-vTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwzrE9sauxtjKSs9-2L3awdw95FHqGO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy-F_-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=PowerConversion

Also here is my gear (I am looking to use opal rings/better gloves here soon):

Hi, you're basically playing the same build with different tree pathing.

What are your thoughts on my pathing vs yours?

Ok, I've looked at your tree compared to mine with my current gear (added a few extra jewel sockets to reach lvl 90 tree)
-Your damage slightly better (750k mine, 800k your, with good jewels)
-Your HP is 6500, mine is 7k without Kaom.
- you'll have int and dex problems without extra sources, while my tree has enough dex and increased amount of int.

NANI
"
reksx wrote:
Hello there is some alternative to blood rage for the frenzy charges? I just started playing this build and with vaal pact it's a bit of a pain..

Bump nobody can halp ? :S
"
reksx wrote:
"
reksx wrote:
Hello there is some alternative to blood rage for the frenzy charges? I just started playing this build and with vaal pact it's a bit of a pain..

Those are the sources:
*Blood Rage
*Blood Dance unique boots
*Poacher's mark curse
*be a Raider or Trickster
*Doedre's elixir flask
*warden's brand ring
*use the frenzy skill every couple seconds (can link it with fortify)
(the other uniques that grant frenzies cannot be really be used in this build)

Not a single one of those is "ideal".

If you really don't want to use Blood Rage but cannot live without frenzy charges, I'd probably try to wear the boots or the ring.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 2, 2017, 4:06:56 AM
"
reksx wrote:
"
reksx wrote:

The best thing you can do is to swap in Vaal haste instead of BR
NANI
So i am progressing with this build quite well... doing t13 and t14 with no problem...

ATM i am collecting currency for Kaom's heart. I have all resists over capped, so i can remove the current chest and they are still capped.

What would you recommend me to buy next, Kaom's or sth else? Jewels are also the thing it must be replaced in the future... Although i don't know where else to get 80 inteligence... Helmet is crap, but will get better in future...

Opal rings are out off reach, usufull ones go for few hundred chaos...

My gear:

Spoiler

If i add enchant on boots in Ulab, do I lose the resists? Hope not, i paid a lot for them...

Last edited by memberx on Sep 2, 2017, 11:23:40 AM
update: thanks AGAIN gepmah!!! Managed to lvl up easily to 98 for now, beachhead are insane. Killed all guardians easily (usually after i lvl up, to not risk any exp loss), the one which scares me is only chimera for the smokey phase, but i bought couple things to survive that super easy. Then, killed shaper (sadly i'm noob at skill-play it seems, i died couple times to the small balls, to avoid them from entering the zana bouble, but proudly managed to avoid all deadly attacks from shaper). And he didn't drop the gloves!

Character name: Euron_Greyjoy (https://pastebin.com/WvW1yBG4) (you'll notice that my jewels are shit, it doesn't matter, they do their job and this build is good enough to not be slave of uber expansive jewels)

Normal Beachhead/Anymap Setup:

Edit: i don't use these
because dps is high enough and i need to feel 100% safe when rotating inside mob packs, i could use a Taste Of Hate instead of the freeze immune, but i really don't feel the need of more dps atm.

for shaper i switched the Silver Flask for:

so i had a total of 6 sips of speed, to avoid the Boom! skill, worked.

For Chimera, when he disappear in clouds of smoke, i use the second set of weapon to get high Block chance and switch couple potions:

THANKS MAN, also, wish me luck to get to 100 within a week or two!

THIS BUILD IS EPIC.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Sep 2, 2017, 7:17:58 PM

apart from jewels/6link on wpn is there anything else i can improve on as this will be the only build i am going to play this season (casual player) note: i am using bisco's to farm & switch rare gem for dmg gem on boss fights
Спасибо за гайд. Сможет ли этот билд фармить весь энд контент.Я так и не понял какой ты выбрал пантеон.
"
Derkkill wrote:
Спасибо за гайд. Сможет ли этот билд фармить весь энд контент.Я так и не понял какой ты выбрал пантеон.

Билд выносит всех Защитников и Шейпера в не топовом шмоте. Убер зири пока не пробовали. Всё остальное отлетает.

Я использую Лунарис и Югул для дополнительной скорости фарма и нормального выживания против рефлекта.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info