| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Hello there.
I'm really interested by your build ,and i m fairly new in path of exile.
What do you suggest , level another char , or use orb to refund my point ?
I don t know how much refund i need to do your build 😐
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
Hello there.
I'm really interested by your build ,and i m fairly new in path of exile.
What do you suggest , level another char , or use orb to refund my point ?
I don t know how much refund i need to do your build 😐

It really depends on what you made and what your current skill tree is (important also is what ascendancy you chose). I kinda spent like.... around 40 orbs of regret to get to the current build, but I was already Berzerker and I followed another guide which had a similar build, so it didn't really cost me much

tl;dr if you can afford it, it saves time to just buy orbs of regret

edit: I don't regret spending all those regrets.
Last edited by hobbieman on Aug 31, 2017, 9:21:24 AM
"
hobbieman wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:
You can respec out vp for lab or get 2 life flasks one insta, one high regen and get phanteon power that grants life flask charges. This is not great lab runner build tho. VP is amazing at trivializing whole endgame content, i wouldnt write it off. Normally there is leech % problems but berzerker has so much leech its insane.

thanks so much for this

btw, if its not much of a hassle could you check my gear out

Currently 6L-ing another Brain Rattler that has a slightly better roll than my current one (99-370 phys vs my current 97-370 phys) while saving/farming for a Daresso's Salute

Is it worth getting the Daresso's or should I just find a really good 100c Amulet of some sorts?

any tips on where to move on gear wise would be much appreciated :)

All depends whether you want to farm maps, or farm shaper/guardians. Farming bosses: Ele rings + phys, attack speed on gloves, heck u can even get ele dmg on chest/boots/helm, ele pen enchant. For farming maps pretty much what is written in orginal post is gonna feel nice speeding thru maps, coz of perma onslaught and range on cyclone.
First time ever deathless shaper . My dps is pretty nice now, ele pen boots would add me some deeps but is it really necessary.
"
zjazd wrote:
First time ever deathless shaper . My dps is pretty nice now, ele pen boots would add me some deeps but is it really necessary.

Is there a reason you would not be using koams heart?

Im such a newb I did not even consider that one might have different equipment setup for different things like boss running or mapping. lol
"
Raweriio wrote:

Im such a newb I did not even consider that one might have different equipment setup for different things like boss running or mapping. lol

Easier to gear, as you can have res on chest piece, dont need 6L mace with 4offcolours, 6L chests are dirt cheap, so basically im saving money for things that give dps. Still have 7K HP, which is enough for most content, but you can die randomly in map, thats where kaoms would be better.
Played this guide till level 89 rn, feels great,really enjoying it and really simple to play, btw any1 have suggestion what gem to replace with blood rage? sometimes i have problem with the minus regen from blood rage
"
pinter5000 wrote:
Played this guide till level 89 rn, feels great,really enjoying it and really simple to play, btw any1 have suggestion what gem to replace with blood rage? sometimes i have problem with the minus regen from blood rage

Blood rage is amazing, just use life flask if you run low and no monsters around. You can run vaal haste if you don't want blood rage.
Hey! I have a similar build idea that I have been working on. Let me know what you think of my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NFCAW6Ro4Gj4cziE0IVUkNycgJy8qOCpNK1As-zSONZI5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfw_J0CgQT9HfkrITeNQR1FMUeZYY1nzXhNfP1-wX9BlTWebaPJr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3fjeA14enrve4x82X1bgpuDX4PMhMWE2YTvhjuHaooijM-QVZd5mFeaO5u1nsWf36IAplepJ6luqZSsR6yqrj6vbK-ntC-18rc-vTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwzrE9sauxtjKSs9-2L3awdw95FHqGO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy-F_-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=PowerConversion

Also here is my gear (I am looking to use opal rings/better gloves here soon):
"
wcbigworm wrote:
Hey! I have a similar build idea that I have been working on. Let me know what you think of my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NFCAW6Ro4Gj4cziE0IVUkNycgJy8qOCpNK1As-zSONZI5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfw_J0CgQT9HfkrITeNQR1FMUeZYY1nzXhNfP1-wX9BlTWebaPJr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3fjeA14enrve4x82X1bgpuDX4PMhMWE2YTvhjuHaooijM-QVZd5mFeaO5u1nsWf36IAplepJ6luqZSsR6yqrj6vbK-ntC-18rc-vTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwzrE9sauxtjKSs9-2L3awdw95FHqGO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy-F_-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=PowerConversion

Also here is my gear (I am looking to use opal rings/better gloves here soon):

Hi, you're basically playing the same build with different tree pathing.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info