| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

I'm back in business! Back to maps at level 71 and managed to link this in less than 20 fuse. Happy day!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Neosde wrote:
Is there any problem if i change cyclone for sunder in this build? With the same items and all identical... or is it non-viable?

That would work, but you will lose stun immunity and mobility
NANI
"
Moridin79 wrote:
I'm back in business! Back to maps at level 71 and managed to link this in less than 20 fuse. Happy day!

Gz! I've spent like 400~ fus and no luck...)
NANI
Hello there is some alternative to blood rage for the frenzy charges? I just started playing this build and with vaal pact it's a bit of a pain..
I have 550c to use to make my items better.

What should I upgrade?
"
Raweriio wrote:
I have 550c to use to make my items better.

What should I upgrade?

According to your gear: 6l rattler, ammy, ring, gloves and flasks
NANI
ok I am using a daresso's salute atm for the ammulet. If I were to upgrade that what should I change it to? the op lists it as the go to.

I will work on the ring, flasks, gloves and rattler.

Thanks.
"
Raweriio wrote:
ok I am using a daresso's salute atm for the ammulet. If I were to upgrade that what should I change it to? the op lists it as the go to.

I will work on the ring, flasks, gloves and rattler.

Thanks.

Daresso is totally fine
NANI
But im scared to try it :(

Also might try other build soon, can sell my whole gear in pack if someone wants to try this build: 255k dps in ho with conc effect, 600+ with flasks frenzy. Shaper dies pretty quick to this. If this is not the place to advertise ill edit it out gepmah.
Last edited by zjazd on Aug 31, 2017, 5:15:43 AM
"
zjazd wrote:
You can respec out vp for lab or get 2 life flasks one insta, one high regen and get phanteon power that grants life flask charges. This is not great lab runner build tho. VP is amazing at trivializing whole endgame content, i wouldnt write it off. Normally there is leech % problems but berzerker has so much leech its insane.

thanks so much for this

btw, if its not much of a hassle could you check my gear out

Currently 6L-ing another Brain Rattler that has a slightly better roll than my current one (99-370 phys vs my current 97-370 phys) while saving/farming for a Daresso's Salute

Is it worth getting the Daresso's or should I just find a really good 100c Amulet of some sorts?

any tips on where to move on gear wise would be much appreciated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info