Donald Trump and US politics

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So what you're saying is you'd be okay with a doctor hovering his hands less than an inch over the breasts of a woman you love, while she's anesthetized, to take a humiliating photo?

When your a leftist, it is presumed they let you do it!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
The absolute madman is baiting her into running again.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The absolute madman is baiting her into running again.

There's no way she'd get the nomination without a hilariously transparent hostile takeover of the DNC versus opponents determined to primary her out... and if that happens she instaloses the general. Simply won't happen.

People on the left have publicly attacked the Clintons recently — Donna Brazile, Kirsten Gillibrand, The Atlantic, Vox. I think these are primarily meant as warning shots, signalling to an obstinate Clinton organization that they won't let them run everything anymore. It would be a true testament to her madness if warning shots aren't enough.

So yeah, this is typical Trump. Divide your enemies, set them upon each other. Pretty boring TBH.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 18, 2017, 10:53:45 AM
Remember when Obama was psychotic and wouldn't stop raving about Romney a year into his presidency? No, I guess you don't. Weird. Maybe that's because he was competent and sane. [Removed by Support]

And, no matter how much you shout, everything you don't like isn't fake news. Don't scream "fake news" at evidence you dislike [Removed by Support], though rarely by that name. [Removed by Support] Try to be better than you've always been. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Nov 19, 2017, 6:53:31 PM
Hey guys,

Please remember to keep any discussion void of personal attacks or discrimination. If this discussion continues to devolve, the thread may be locked and further action will be taken against accounts that have breached the Code of Conduct.
I like how when Ms. Tweeden claims something happened and provides evidence, Jennik doesn't believe the accuser, but when Ms. Trump claims something happened with no evidence, then retracts that claim, Jennik believes the original accusation.

[Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Rachel on Nov 19, 2017, 6:57:29 PM
Politics aside the bad thing about a witch hunt environment is innocents will suffer.

Talking to clients in the past week I have found out one thing: they will no longer hire women for any roles. Too much fear of false accusations. It is easier to hire men. I will not be hiring any females either.

This from a client: "If I have to reprimand her for something she did, or even fire her, or layoff, she can just say I groped her. No one will believe my denial no matter what. These headaches and possible legal entanglements I don't need. Fuggedaboutit!"

So when the female unemployment rate shoots up you have the reason.

I feel sorry for all the soon to be homeless single mothers and their kids. :(
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Nov 18, 2017, 2:28:57 PM
Not hiring women only piles another problem on top of a problem. And THAT'S a problem.

Band-aid fixes do not work. Look at PoE for an example of that :D
I can't afford hourly billing for an attorney. If you can, well, mazel tov.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I can't afford hourly billing for an attorney. If you can, well, mazel tov.

Keeping women out of the workplace is part of what MAGA is all about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info