Donald Trump and US politics

"
I've checked out the exif data and photo myself. There has been tampering. VERY interesting read here.

Also, How did Roger Stone know the night before that this was coming out the following day? Something stinks.

Read if you dare: https://twitter.com/DipswitchDan/status/931413204504334336
First, the date field in exif is unreliable, especially considering 2006 photo. Failing to set the time and date properly on the camera (or deliberately setting it incorrectly for a previous photo) would corrupt this field. It's not as if digital cameras require a working internet connection to take pictures. A

Second, opening a picture in Photoshop and saving it with no modification or trivial modification would trigger a modification datestamp. In this case, it's less likely to be an inaccurate date because most computers with Photoshop installed automatically update their time via (S)NTP, so I am inclined to believe the image was indeed opened in Photoshop during that moment of Franken judicial victory. (In 2008 the election between Franken and the incumbent senator was very close, with recount litigation finally concluding June 30, 2009; the modification was July 1, 2009 ~10:30p) But was it opened to be modified, or was it opened to be viewed? If it were me, it would be the latter, slowly, sipping a strong drink.

Which brings me to my third point: it takes a mind steeped in the teachings of a master propagandist to sit on something like this and wait until now to pull the trigger. For an otherwise normal person to make it through the contentious recount process without releasing the photo means one thing — that person had advice from a 4D chess grandmaster. Prior to 2009, she had shared knowledge of the photo with someone on the right well versed in political strategy, someone who could keep it a secret and tell her to wait for just the right moment, the kind who you might find being a guest on Hannity or vice versa. Someone like Andrew Breitbart, Steve Bannon, Roger Ailes... or Roger Stone. So yes, this was planned, and very coldly.

Fourth point: I list the Breitbart types first because if you're familiar at all with how Andrew Breitbart handled the O'Keefe vs ACORN situation in 2009, you'd easily see how such advice could be given from that corner of the right-wing press. I'll admit that whoever this advisor is, they're clearly chummy with InfoWars as well, which seems to further the notion of it being someone in alternative media rather than the FOX News sort. Good luck guessing precisely who, though.

TL;DR: The ghost of Andrew Breitbart strikes again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 17, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
I feel that the initial plan to release it in 2009 was scrapped. Opportunity arose again as a means to prop up a Trump campaign stunt.
"
I feel that the initial plan to release it in 2009 was scrapped. Opportunity arose again as a means to prop up a Trump campaign stunt.
Dude, Trump isn't campaigning. It's over. He won.

What is a nice, new, recent trigger is the sexual harassment moral panic that began with Harvey Weinstein and has spread like wildfire. In other words, the trigger condition was set to "wait until the Left is actually going after people for sexual deviancy." Or maybe "wait until the Left is going after a Republican candidate for sexual deviancy" (Judge Moore). In either case, this would require someone with the foresight to foresee puritanical feminism overtake the Democratic Party within a decade of 2009, which might seem obvious now in hindsight but wasn't so obvious back then. It's not like the party of birth control and atheism has traditionally been opposed to blackout sex.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 17, 2017, 11:29:11 PM
The obvious premeditated collaboration with the alt/right group casts some doubt on this whole thing. They knew that the inner character of Franken was high enough that he'd own this without contest. And they knew the evidence might have been scrutinized and that either way, they get a 'win' out of this.
"
They knew that the inner character of Franken was high enough that he'd own this without contest.
Ha! Didn't you read my post at the top of this page? That's not character, that's merely savvy.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 17, 2017, 11:31:29 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"

What is a nice, new, recent trigger is the sexual harassment moral panic that began with Harvey Weinstein and has spread like wildfire. In other words, the trigger condition was set to "wait until the Left is actually going after people for sexual deviancy." Or maybe "wait until the Left is going after a Republican candidate for sexual deviancy" (Judge Moore). In either case, this would require someone with the foresight to foresee puritanical feminism overtake the Democratic Party within a decade of 2009, which might seem obvious now in hindsight but wasn't so obvious back then.

Have you not been paying attention? He IS campaigning. For him, the campaign hasn't stopped. Because of his mental illness, he NEEDS people to tell him he won every day.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
They knew that the inner character of Franken was high enough that he'd own this without contest.
Ha! Didn't you read my post at the top of this page? That's not character, that's merely savvy.
Unlike dictator Trump, he's following the rules.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Spoiler
What is a nice, new, recent trigger is the sexual harassment moral panic that began with Harvey Weinstein and has spread like wildfire. In other words, the trigger condition was set to "wait until the Left is actually going after people for sexual deviancy." Or maybe "wait until the Left is going after a Republican candidate for sexual deviancy" (Judge Moore). In either case, this would require someone with the foresight to foresee puritanical feminism overtake the Democratic Party within a decade of 2009, which might seem obvious now in hindsight but wasn't so obvious back then.
Have you not been paying attention? He IS campaigning. For him, the campaign hasn't stopped. Because of his mental illness, he NEEDS people to tell him he won every day.
This doesn't explain why Ms. Tweeden would choose to release this now as opposed to, say, when Mr. Trump was actually for-reals campaigning in 2016.

Also, you might want to get that TDS looked at before it reaches Stage 4.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 17, 2017, 11:42:23 PM
Took me a while to find out what TDS means from you Trumplets. My hate for that idiot is WAY past level 4 lol

Anyhoo, I think it's a deflection for what's coming down on Bannon's buddy, Moore. Also, Trump. It's not going to protect Kushner, and the rest of them eventually.
The absurdity and hypocrisy of the right never fails to disgust me. If someone posted a picture of a right-wing politician not touching a woman and screamed "sexual assault!," you'd see an endless stream of complaints about that idiot being an SJW snowflake. But, wait, there's a photograph Democrat not touching a woman? Pitchforks and torches, my fellow SJW snowflakes! Get that sex offender!

Identity politics are only bad if your identity isn't white or Christian or if the identity you're complaining about isn't black, Muslim, an immigrant, a refugee, or whichever other group the right's scapegoating or hating today. Being an SJW is bad as long as you're not a right-winger pretending you care about anything besides yourself to score political points. Being a snowflake is bad as long as you're not a right-winger screaming persecution because of Starbucks coffee cups, white genocide, mean ol' libs and their anti-white racism, etc. etc. etc.

What a pathetic basket of delusional hypocrites. These assholes are the ones who have grown increasingly deranged due to the rise of daddy Trump. They're just too damn far gone to see it.

Hey, here's a video of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women! Here's sworn testimony from his ex-wife that he raped her! Here's over a dozen claims of sexual assault, many including corroborating accounts from when they happened!

Fake news, lying whores, Soros paid them, I blame Hillary, deranged howling, etc.

What a sorry collection of hypocritical shit sacks.
Last edited by Jennik on Nov 18, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info