Donald Trump and US politics

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
Seriously! Do you believe those on the right are without considerable funding or support.
The neonazis, kkk and their ilk? I do think they have very limited funds and support.

"
Kellog wrote:

33 arrested in Boston out of 40,000.

Please provide a source for the additional "dozens, hundreds or more of people we KNOW are willing to commit violence".


Here's 22 to get your Alt-Left Thug collection started.


Hardly ""dozens, hundreds or more of people"!

Spoiler



If you start going back through photos and videos of rallies, protests and marches you can easily find more than that number. Of course not all were arrested, but the numbers add up. If you were getting your info from sheltered news sources, than you might have missed 2/3 of the activity.

Because I'm feeling generous, you can have a rare Alt-Left Lite thug, being arrested by Officer Scooby:



[/quote]
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3


The police has not arrested any of the militia guys carrying guns/rifles and kevlar ?

/sarcasm

A dangerous development in fact.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3


Keep trying.

Edit: I forgot to say, of those pickup by the police today, one person of the alt-right was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Guess this one couldn't find a car to murder people with.
Last edited by Kellog on Aug 20, 2017, 9:26:26 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
Hardly ""dozens, hundreds or more of people"!


The three slots with no picture are minors that the Portland PD would not put in the photograph -

so that's 25, from one single event - with search that took less than 5 seconds.

25 is dozens.




Count the eggs yourself - for science, and you will see it is less than 25.

There's no shortage of violent Alt-leftists. Add the PDX attacks and the Boston attacks and you have almost 5 dozen. I just used the first search result found - you can find plenty more, if you put your mind to it. I have confidence in you.

I haven't yet seen good video of the alt-left thug who was clubbing the guy on the ground, but /pol has been working on figuring out who he is so that he can be arrested and prosecuted. And then there is the red helmet thug with Isaiah tattooed on their arm who split a guy's skull open (the wound images look like it will take 15-20 stitches).

This must be the "love" that triumphs over hate, no?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3


The police has not arrested any of the militia guys carrying guns/rifles and kevlar ?

/sarcasm

A dangerous development in fact.



Another fun fact: the number of gunshots fired in Charlottesvile was literally zero.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3


The police has not arrested any of the militia guys carrying guns/rifles and kevlar ?

/sarcasm

A dangerous development in fact.



Another fun fact: the number of gunshots fired in Charlottesvile was literally zero.


They didn't need guns, they just murdered people, three now, by driving cars into them.
"
Kellog wrote:
They didn't need guns, they just murdered people, three now, by driving cars into them.
They? As in plural? Do tell; I like conspiracy theories.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
They didn't need guns, they just murdered people, three now, by driving cars into them.
They? As in plural? Do tell; I like conspiracy theories.


LOL!
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
Hardly ""dozens, hundreds or more of people"!


The three slots with no picture are minors that the Portland PD would not put in the photograph -

so that's 25, from one single event - with search that took less than 5 seconds.

25 is dozens.


Two dozen. Where are the hundreds you claim you "KNOW" about?

"
Spoiler





What is it with Trumpers with their cute pictures and memes.


Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info