Donald Trump and US politics

Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fun fact: only 34 people got arrested in Charlottesville, this includes alt-left thugs who assaulted reporters and people who got arrested for intoxication (aka alcohol). According to Kellog's logic, there's nothing to worry about then :3

The police has not arrested any of the militia guys carrying guns/rifles and kevlar ?

/sarcasm

A dangerous development in fact.

"
Xavderion wrote:

Keep trying.

Edit: I forgot to say, of those pickup by the police today, one person of the alt-right was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Guess this one couldn't find a car to murder people with.
Last edited by Kellog on Aug 20, 2017, 9:26:26 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
Hardly ""dozens, hundreds or more of people"!

The three slots with no picture are minors that the Portland PD would not put in the photograph -

so that's 25, from one single event - with search that took less than 5 seconds.

25 is dozens.

Count the eggs yourself - for science, and you will see it is less than 25.

There's no shortage of violent Alt-leftists. Add the PDX attacks and the Boston attacks and you have almost 5 dozen. I just used the first search result found - you can find plenty more, if you put your mind to it. I have confidence in you.

I haven't yet seen good video of the alt-left thug who was clubbing the guy on the ground, but /pol has been working on figuring out who he is so that he can be arrested and prosecuted. And then there is the red helmet thug with Isaiah tattooed on their arm who split a guy's skull open (the wound images look like it will take 15-20 stitches).

This must be the "love" that triumphs over hate, no?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

The police has not arrested any of the militia guys carrying guns/rifles and kevlar ?

/sarcasm

Another fun fact: the number of gunshots fired in Charlottesvile was literally zero.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

/sarcasm

Another fun fact: the number of gunshots fired in Charlottesvile was literally zero.

They didn't need guns, they just murdered people, three now, by driving cars into them.
"
Kellog wrote:
They didn't need guns, they just murdered people, three now, by driving cars into them.
They? As in plural? Do tell; I like conspiracy theories.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

LOL!
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
Hardly ""dozens, hundreds or more of people"!

The three slots with no picture are minors that the Portland PD would not put in the photograph -

so that's 25, from one single event - with search that took less than 5 seconds.

25 is dozens.

Two dozen. Where are the hundreds you claim you "KNOW" about?

"
Spoiler

What is it with Trumpers with their cute pictures and memes.

"
Kellog wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
LOL!
What's so funny? One guy killed one protester and wounded 19 others. Also, two Charlottesville police officers died that day in a helicopter crash; foul play is not suspected.

At first I thought perhaps two of the wounded died in hospital, hence your "three now" comment. But I can't find that in a search. Source? If not, then I question both the "they" (you mean "he") and the "them" (you mean "her").

Or maybe you were merely not assuming their genders. In which case oops my bad. >:-p
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info