Donald Trump and US politics

Like Anita Sharkisian once said:

everything is racist everything is sexist you just have to point it out.

yeah even puppies are racist

When you're a master of intergalactic 12D underwater blindfolded Guitar Hero but you talk about historical figures like a 12 year old.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
soneka101 wrote:
If we take the racist frog as reference then it could be a sign for white supremacy:

Spoiler

The thing is we all laugh at this, but people actually take the OK hand symbol conspiracy theory seriously....!

anything is everything
and if they drink milk they are extra racist.

My favourite was when a journalist said that "special snowflake" was a derogatory term used by neo-nazis that refers to cremated jews in concentration camps. These people make flat earthers sound intelligent.

Seriously, how much longer will it take for people to realize they are mentally ill?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 1, 2017, 12:55:03 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Seriously, how much longer will it take for people to realize they are mentally ill?

The average person already figured that out. The thing is these SJW asylum dwellers are part of the media & activism scene, which means the society will have to suffer their ideological propaganda for a long time, especially from sources that finance themselves (also) from public money.

But at least the show is hilarious af and laughing is always healthy...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Disrupted said:

Never. Crazy people always think they are normal. Or almost.

They are boring already. I JUST saw morons on CNN talking about the civil war and I KNEW before they opened their dumb pie holes they were going to say the war was fought over slavery. I JUST KNEW.

Yes one of them was black so it doesn't make me a psychic but still, the white ones also said the same thing. Must have flunked american history. Repeatedly.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Disrupted said:

They are boring already. I JUST saw morons on CNN talking about the civil war and I KNEW before they opened their dumb pie holes they were going to say the war was fought over slavery. I JUST KNEW.

Yes one of them was black so it doesn't make me a psychic but still, the white ones also said the same thing. Must have flunked american history. Repeatedly.

Yeah, screw that part about the Emancipation Proclamation, that part isn't American History.

It should be noted that many people missay that the start of the Civil War was based around Slavery - it was a major topic, but there were a bajilion other topics the Southern States were discontent about as well.

That being said, the Civil War - at least to the union, slowly evolved to where abolishment of slavery WAS the main goal of the Union States.

You hear arguments from both sides as to whether that perso thinks that the Civil War was about slavery, throwing around such ignorant statements as "learn your history". In reality though, both sides are usually only half right in their assumptions.
Last edited by Elynole on May 1, 2017, 3:53:28 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Disrupted said:

Where did you go to school and what did they teach you about the American civil war? I'm genuinely curious to learn what you were told about it and if tax money was used to fund this kind of education.
Arguing with the history minor now? ROFL

I went to Southern Methodist University on scholarship, no tax dollars as it is a private school. :)

"
“I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.”

Sorry folks. Lincoln said that. And he meant it.

Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Arguing with the history minor now? ROFL

I went to Southern Methodist University on scholarship, no tax dollars as it is a private school. :)

"
“I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.”

Sorry folks. Lincoln said that. And he meant it.

Why not quote the whole letter instead of taking it out of context? Surely you're smart enough as a history (minor) to understand context is pretty important for a 150 year old letter, right?

I don't see anything wrong with the letter or wording used that Lincoln wrote. Lincoln's first worry was to maintain control over the Union, the main objective as the Civil War progressed showed that the best way to do this was to focus on the abolishment of slavery. To start this process, he issued the Emancipation Proclamation.
Last edited by Elynole on May 1, 2017, 4:07:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info